Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli] Determination Challenge!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
I... I started over a couple months back, having never completed rank 3 when I started this the first time...

I actually completed Rank 3 just now! I am so proud!
I... I started over a couple months back, having never completed rank 3 when I started this the first time...

I actually completed Rank 3 just now! I am so proud!
The Hatchery Masterlist
@CrazyFelineLady

I know it does. I'm actually making a whole new spreadsheet. Significant life events resulted in an extended hiatus from computer work. Things are settling so I'm restarting soon. Apologies!
@CrazyFelineLady

I know it does. I'm actually making a whole new spreadsheet. Significant life events resulted in an extended hiatus from computer work. Things are settling so I'm restarting soon. Apologies!
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell all good, figured I'd let you know :) Hope things are ok for you in real life <3 Can't wait to see the new sheet ^^
@Riverspell all good, figured I'd let you know :) Hope things are ok for you in real life <3 Can't wait to see the new sheet ^^
Loves all things feline
I'm officially starting a Determination Challenge! I've been eyeing it for a while :D

I'll be doing 1-7, but I am bending the rules to make it more feasible for my playstyle. Every item I get during any rank will count for rank 4-7. For example, if I get a Scythe Kamiatchi in the Mire during rank 1, I wouldn't have to get it again if I had to collect the wind element in the Mire for rank 4 or 5 and I won't have to get it again in rank 6 and 7.

Also, if I get an item in a venue that drops in multiple, I don't have to get the same item for every venue. For example, if I get a Nature Egg in the Training Fields during rank 3, I don't have to get another Nature Egg in any other venue in rank 7. However, I am still required to get every venue-specific item, so I'll still be spending lots of time in each venue.

Yes, I know this makes the challenge a lot easier. But I want this to be fun, and it will definitely still be plenty challenging! Also, I will be requiring boss fams for rank 6 because I am making that rank a lot easier for myself.

Not going to make a forum thread because it's too much for me to keep up with right now, but I'll be posting updates here when I finish a rank! Wish me luck! (:
I'm officially starting a Determination Challenge! I've been eyeing it for a while :D

I'll be doing 1-7, but I am bending the rules to make it more feasible for my playstyle. Every item I get during any rank will count for rank 4-7. For example, if I get a Scythe Kamiatchi in the Mire during rank 1, I wouldn't have to get it again if I had to collect the wind element in the Mire for rank 4 or 5 and I won't have to get it again in rank 6 and 7.

Also, if I get an item in a venue that drops in multiple, I don't have to get the same item for every venue. For example, if I get a Nature Egg in the Training Fields during rank 3, I don't have to get another Nature Egg in any other venue in rank 7. However, I am still required to get every venue-specific item, so I'll still be spending lots of time in each venue.

Yes, I know this makes the challenge a lot easier. But I want this to be fun, and it will definitely still be plenty challenging! Also, I will be requiring boss fams for rank 6 because I am making that rank a lot easier for myself.

Not going to make a forum thread because it's too much for me to keep up with right now, but I'll be posting updates here when I finish a rank! Wish me luck! (:
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
I beat rank 1 :D
I beat rank 1 :D
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
Just beat rank 2! Onto rank 3 :D
Just beat rank 2! Onto rank 3 :D
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjXtVp4Tt4sgVXEjNjG4iiLE25Gxa9lKDTE0UIvMKg0/edit?usp=sharing
if anyone wants a copy of the sheet with thunderhead savannah, here ya go! its not pretty, but its functional
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjXtVp4Tt4sgVXEjNjG4iiLE25Gxa9lKDTE0UIvMKg0/edit?usp=sharing
if anyone wants a copy of the sheet with thunderhead savannah, here ya go! its not pretty, but its functional
tumblr_p575ucab9X1wvvm88o3_100.png 1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
please ping me if you're responding!
Planning to take this challenge on. i will be doing 1-7 with no rollover items i must restart from scratch every level godspeed yall

ill make a forum post when i actually begin the challenge
Planning to take this challenge on. i will be doing 1-7 with no rollover items i must restart from scratch every level godspeed yall

................. Nusku_.png

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="MooshiDraws" date="2023-04-24 16:23:40" ] Planning to take this challenge on. i will be doing 1-7 with no rollover items i must restart from scratch every level godspeed yall ill make a forum post when i actually begin the challenge [/quote] Every once in a while I try this again, but have never been able to finish. But I am *determined*
MooshiDraws wrote on 2023-04-24 16:23:40:

Every once in a while I try this again, but have never been able to finish. But I am *determined*
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
OK so i made the forum post https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3233784/1#post_54038145

i am making a modification so its a bit easier on me coding wise because setting up the code for each venue is a big grueling for each level so i will be doing a straight shot for levels 1-6 in each venue (yes itll be super grindy yes itll suck but its super helpful for me to organize better)

i will do the complete reset between levels and previous levels wont count for each one i progress.

i still have to do all the fancy coding for the challenge ill do that soon enough

i mayyyyy bounce around venues in the higher levels if i have to do things like leveling or fest grinding but thats really only for the mire im still deciding becuase i will NOT be bouncing between levels so alot of mire leveling probablywont count towards the challenge

edit: NVM ill be doing one rank at a time and go through it normally
OK so i made the forum post https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3233784/1#post_54038145

i am making a modification so its a bit easier on me coding wise because setting up the code for each venue is a big grueling for each level so i will be doing a straight shot for levels 1-6 in each venue (yes itll be super grindy yes itll suck but its super helpful for me to organize better)

i will do the complete reset between levels and previous levels wont count for each one i progress.

i still have to do all the fancy coding for the challenge ill do that soon enough

i mayyyyy bounce around venues in the higher levels if i have to do things like leveling or fest grinding but thats really only for the mire im still deciding becuase i will NOT be bouncing between levels so alot of mire leveling probablywont count towards the challenge

edit: NVM ill be doing one rank at a time and go through it normally
................. Nusku_.png

nmHdjnM.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66