Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Golden Days Preorder List [MOVED]
[size=5][size=5]Preorders for this skin have been moved to my skin shop! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3239182[/size][/size] ----- Hello! You guys have been pinged because you all showed interest in preorders for this skin I tried to enter for BSJ! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/TyazU7A.png[/img] I have decided on 600 [emoji=gem size=1] as the price for this. Please send me [b]1-Way CRs[/b] as soon as you can. Once I have received everyone's gems, I will record proof of myself buying the blueprints & submitting the skin for approval and post the link to it here. Alternatively, if you wanna skip the wait, you can just give me a blueprint, and I'll have the skin printed for you [emoji=heart size=1] ----- [columns][size=4]1st print run [s]1. @/dmoney[/s] [s]2. @/beetlesprite[/s] [s]3. @/AnyaKnees[/s] [s]4. @/bateau[/s] [s]5. @/kijauni[/s] [s]6. @/Drauphnyr[/s] [s]7. @/WillowWisp64[/s] [s]8. @/TwoPuffins[/s] [s]9. @/Faeth[/s] [s]Extra. @/petshavefun2[/s] [nextcol][size=4]2nd print run 1. SacredHerald 2. ApocalypseNyx 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Extra.
Preorders for this skin have been moved to my skin shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3239182

Hello! You guys have been pinged because you all showed interest in preorders for this skin I tried to enter for BSJ! :D

TyazU7A.png

I have decided on 600 as the price for this. Please send me 1-Way CRs as soon as you can. Once I have received everyone's gems, I will record proof of myself buying the blueprints & submitting the skin for approval and post the link to it here.

Alternatively, if you wanna skip the wait, you can just give me a blueprint, and I'll have the skin printed for you

1st print run
1. @/dmoney
2. @/beetlesprite
3. @/AnyaKnees
4. @/bateau
5. @/kijauni
6. @/Drauphnyr
7. @/WillowWisp64
8. @/TwoPuffins
9. @/Faeth
Extra. @/petshavefun2
2nd print run
1. SacredHerald
2. ApocalypseNyx
Extra.
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Woohoo! Gems on their way, thank you for the ping :D It's a beautiful skin.
Woohoo! Gems on their way, thank you for the ping :D It's a beautiful skin.
mlHpBMC.png
n4H37dx.png
Qpv2mvo.png
bYt72YT.png

.....Click them!
Thank you very much! This is my first full skin, so that means a lot. ;v;
Thank you very much! This is my first full skin, so that means a lot. ;v;
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
I feel like this skin didn't win because it was too good for the marketplace.
I'm so glad I can still get it.
I feel like this skin didn't win because it was too good for the marketplace.
I'm so glad I can still get it.
tumblr_inline_njviwruwxp1qg2i5p.png
I would love a slot if there’s another batch or someone drops. :)
I would love a slot if there’s another batch or someone drops. :)
oh id love a slot!! sorry i took forever ^___^ sending gems now!
oh id love a slot!! sorry i took forever ^___^ sending gems now!
fr time +2
she/him
read my lore!
buy my art!
eratsa.gif
Thank you for pinging me! Sending gems in just a moment!
Thank you for pinging me! Sending gems in just a moment!

Sigmund
He/Him
FR +3 hrs

|
|
|
|

@dmoney @beetlesprite @AnyaKnees @bateau @kijauni @Drauphnyr @WillowWisp64 @TwoPuffins @Faeth @petshavefun2

Hello everyone, sorry for the long wait! Here's the proof of me buying blueprints and submitting the skin~ https://youtu.be/1Sw49UgQEx4

Hopefully everything goes smoothly and you'll all be able to get the skin soon uvu
@dmoney @beetlesprite @AnyaKnees @bateau @kijauni @Drauphnyr @WillowWisp64 @TwoPuffins @Faeth @petshavefun2

Hello everyone, sorry for the long wait! Here's the proof of me buying blueprints and submitting the skin~ https://youtu.be/1Sw49UgQEx4

Hopefully everything goes smoothly and you'll all be able to get the skin soon uvu
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
@dmoney @beetlesprite @AnyaKnees @bateau @kijauni @Drauphnyr @WillowWisp64 @TwoPuffins @Faeth @petshavefun2 Hello again! The skin has thankfully been accepted!!! This is so exciting! ^v^ 1-Way CRs have just been sent out. Thank you all once again for your interest~ [emoji=heart size=1]

Hello again! The skin has thankfully been accepted!!! This is so exciting! ^v^
1-Way CRs have just been sent out. Thank you all once again for your interest~

OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png