Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | hoggwilds hog style [closed]
1 2 3
please add me to your ping :3c
please add me to your ping :3c
Kp84t7X.png
updated the pinglist also lordcorvidae ty ty glad u think so :+)
updated the pinglist also lordcorvidae ty ty glad u think so :+)
check it check check check it out !
art shop | da
@hoggwild
Pinglist please! Your work is so soft and comfy to look at omg t,t
@hoggwild
Pinglist please! Your work is so soft and comfy to look at omg t,t
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
pinglist please?
pinglist please?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
waa if youre comfortable w/ drawing humanoids and you ever have plans to reopen then i'd love to be added to the pinglist as well! :O

also if you post art on any social media pls lmk;;; id love to follow your work elsewhere if possible :>> thank you!!
waa if youre comfortable w/ drawing humanoids and you ever have plans to reopen then i'd love to be added to the pinglist as well! :O

also if you post art on any social media pls lmk;;; id love to follow your work elsewhere if possible :>> thank you!!
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
pls add me to your pinglist <3 ty!
pls add me to your pinglist <3 ty!
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
pinglist PLEEEEASE ;_;
pinglist PLEEEEASE ;_;
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
@pearlimose here u go! 2 versions one with longer eyelashes and one w i guess. normal eyelashes?? at least for my style hehe [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/5f0257df8cbfbac78dea18654fb8a64b/5c1b13bda7c30914-0d/s1280x1920/e45c0b3ac5aedeef66b9fb1c27dea91629a9fc33.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/3010a5de6ca5361f5f06fe4d83bdf0bf/5c1b13bda7c30914-17/s1280x1920/12d7d26e1b601bcb5e31f9ec696917b406013762.png[/img] as always lemme know if you wanted something changed! also pinglist updated >:9 @zihui yea im fine w drawing humanoids!! also i dont rly have active social media for my furry art but i jst made a da acc if you wanna follow that (absolutely no pressure tho ^__^!) [url=https://www.deviantart.com/gryphith]wwwwww[/url]
@pearlimose here u go! 2 versions one with longer eyelashes and one w i guess. normal eyelashes?? at least for my style hehe

e45c0b3ac5aedeef66b9fb1c27dea91629a9fc33.png
12d7d26e1b601bcb5e31f9ec696917b406013762.png

as always lemme know if you wanted something changed!

also pinglist updated >:9
@zihui yea im fine w drawing humanoids!! also i dont rly have active social media for my furry art but i jst made a da acc if you wanna follow that (absolutely no pressure tho ^__^!) wwwwww
check it check check check it out !
art shop | da
@hoggwild -- omg!! omg!! I am SO soft for your art?? ;o; Seeing this absolutely brightened my day and the way that you incorporated the pixelly texture and the soft lighting has me on my knees,, Everything looks fantastic so there's nothing that needs to be changed, and thank you so much for giving me two versions! I greatly appreciate it :D

I'm also really happy to see more traffic for your art shop! I hope that I can still catch you at another one of your shop openings in the future though XD Hope that you have a great rest of your day/night~~
@hoggwild -- omg!! omg!! I am SO soft for your art?? ;o; Seeing this absolutely brightened my day and the way that you incorporated the pixelly texture and the soft lighting has me on my knees,, Everything looks fantastic so there's nothing that needs to be changed, and thank you so much for giving me two versions! I greatly appreciate it :D

I'm also really happy to see more traffic for your art shop! I hope that I can still catch you at another one of your shop openings in the future though XD Hope that you have a great rest of your day/night~~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
waa awesome! hopefully ill be able to snag a slot the next time you open then :>> and no worries pftaha social media isnt for everyone so i totally get it :"D i followed your dA though! lookin forward to seeing more of your art in the future heheh
waa awesome! hopefully ill be able to snag a slot the next time you open then :>> and no worries pftaha social media isnt for everyone so i totally get it :"D i followed your dA though! lookin forward to seeing more of your art in the future heheh
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
1 2 3