Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | permanently closed.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 115 116
sent out more accents as i received them! have a few copies of oceanic feeling, bapho.met and acolyte of stolas up on the ah too for anyone interested
sent out more accents as i received them! have a few copies of oceanic feeling, bapho.met and acolyte of stolas up on the ah too for anyone interested
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
Everyone should get oceanic feeling

Do it
Everyone should get oceanic feeling

Do it

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@CourierSix

Hi! I haven't received my accent yet, will you be sending it soon? Or are you waiting for more payments from others?
@CourierSix

Hi! I haven't received my accent yet, will you be sending it soon? Or are you waiting for more payments from others?
b9yUuCP.png

b9yUuCP.png
@ReikoMango it's in queue currently and will be a few more days before i get it back edit: here's the order number too. also waiting on battery acid (x3) and acolyte of lucifer, which are a few hundred before this one [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/191208098902441984/858813070201978890/unknown.png[/img]
@ReikoMango it's in queue currently and will be a few more days before i get it back

edit: here's the order number too. also waiting on battery acid (x3) and acolyte of lucifer, which are a few hundred before this one
unknown.png
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
@CourierSix

Ah okay! Thank you for explaining -- this is my first time buying a UM accent so I'm new to the process ^^
@CourierSix

Ah okay! Thank you for explaining -- this is my first time buying a UM accent so I'm new to the process ^^
b9yUuCP.png

b9yUuCP.png
@ReikoMango no problem! unfortunately the process isn't automated even if an accent has been previously approved, basically it has to go through the submission process once again until one of the skin / accent mods (usually either SuburbanSamurai or MadSniper) reapproves it. the entire reason why i do pre-orders is because the blueprints to put an accent into the queue for reapproval costs about 5000g, which is a lot for anyone to have immediately on hand. hopefully this explanation helps!
@ReikoMango no problem! unfortunately the process isn't automated even if an accent has been previously approved, basically it has to go through the submission process once again until one of the skin / accent mods (usually either SuburbanSamurai or MadSniper) reapproves it. the entire reason why i do pre-orders is because the blueprints to put an accent into the queue for reapproval costs about 5000g, which is a lot for anyone to have immediately on hand. hopefully this explanation helps!
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
I tried adding myself to the pinglist for the accent "evilcore" and figured I'd place myself on the 15th slot but currently it has my name crossed out; I'm not sure if there's a way to fix that, and also let me know if we need to be on the upcoming 5th run because I first tried to add myself there but decided it was better to be on a later run for the accent
I tried adding myself to the pinglist for the accent "evilcore" and figured I'd place myself on the 15th slot but currently it has my name crossed out; I'm not sure if there's a way to fix that, and also let me know if we need to be on the upcoming 5th run because I first tried to add myself there but decided it was better to be on a later run for the accent
@weazelhound slots 1-40 are crossed out and locked since i had sent them out prior and have not found the time to re-organize and clear them yet. i added you to slot 53 which was open and the current run i'm trying to fill, please don't try to move yourself any higher since it doesn't mean you'll get the accent any faster and it also might overwrite someone elses username
@weazelhound slots 1-40 are crossed out and locked since i had sent them out prior and have not found the time to re-organize and clear them yet. i added you to slot 53 which was open and the current run i'm trying to fill, please don't try to move yourself any higher since it doesn't mean you'll get the accent any faster and it also might overwrite someone elses username
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
Okay, thank you and I apologize for the goof up; I'll try to keep that in mind if I pre-order any other accents from you!
Okay, thank you and I apologize for the goof up; I'll try to keep that in mind if I pre-order any other accents from you!
@weazelhound no problem! it happens! i don't tend to use spreadsheets very often thankfully so they're also something which i am trying to get used to as well
@weazelhound no problem! it happens! i don't tend to use spreadsheets very often thankfully so they're also something which i am trying to get used to as well
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 115 116