Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | osiem's accents (semi hiatus)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 87
@Horrifying done
@Horrifying done
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem

Hello, can I be put on the ping list for the skydancer accent Walking on Stars for both the male and female poses? Thank you.
@osiem

Hello, can I be put on the ping list for the skydancer accent Walking on Stars for both the male and female poses? Thank you.
@knowingoverseer done
@knowingoverseer done
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
[center]@osiem [font=stagecard gothic][size=4]I've decided to not wait for other people to be interested in the More Scales Guardian F/M skins and would like to pay for a copy of each, myself. That's 280 each plus 1900 for 2 blueprints, right? If that's correct, I'll owe you 2,460G. I'll be able to give you the gems on Saturday (server time) and of course don't expect you to start until then. You can keep me on the ping list, because I want one copy of each as soon as I can get them but wouldn't mind a second. Please let me know if you're still offering these reprints, and thank you so much! [emoji=skull size=1][/center]
@osiem

I've decided to not wait for other people to be interested in the More Scales Guardian F/M skins and would like to pay for a copy of each, myself. That's 280 each plus 1900 for 2 blueprints, right? If that's correct, I'll owe you 2,460G.

I'll be able to give you the gems on Saturday (server time) and of course don't expect you to start until then. You can keep me on the ping list, because I want one copy of each as soon as I can get them but wouldn't mind a second.

Please let me know if you're still offering these reprints, and thank you so much!

V2NoKel.gif Do you like scary stories? DlO6vXs.gif
She/Her | Adult | FR+2
Sprites courtesy of Dogi
@Horrifying yes, it will be 560g + 2 blueprints, I prefer if you buy blueprints yourself (you probably can get them cheaper on AH)
@Horrifying yes, it will be 560g + 2 blueprints, I prefer if you buy blueprints yourself (you probably can get them cheaper on AH)
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem

Thanks for the tip! I'll send you the blueprints and the gems Saturday, then. Thank you so much!
@osiem

Thanks for the tip! I'll send you the blueprints and the gems Saturday, then. Thank you so much!

V2NoKel.gif Do you like scary stories? DlO6vXs.gif
She/Her | Adult | FR+2
Sprites courtesy of Dogi
@osiem
Hi Osiem! Could I purchase Dark Scale noc F please?
I've got an accent blueprint :) It's also 200g right?
@osiem
Hi Osiem! Could I purchase Dark Scale noc F please?
I've got an accent blueprint :) It's also 200g right?
. . . . . . . . . riVr93C.png . . . .
Shalom aleichem

FR+15 ... she/her
@Eliyanah sure and yes, it's 200g ^^
@Eliyanah sure and yes, it's 200g ^^
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem