Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 335 336
Hello, I really enjoy your lair and all of your dragons :). I was the passenger in a car accident a few years ago and I sustained damage to the majority of the left side of my face. Im fine now thankfully but as a result my left pupil split and my left eye now looks like a cat eye. I enjoy oddities so I embrace this as it's a pretty good conversation starter lol.

May I please be put on the ping list for the mines of moria breeding pair? I really enjoy the way wasp and bee look together and the color scheme matches what I am breeding towards.
Hello, I really enjoy your lair and all of your dragons :). I was the passenger in a car accident a few years ago and I sustained damage to the majority of the left side of my face. Im fine now thankfully but as a result my left pupil split and my left eye now looks like a cat eye. I enjoy oddities so I embrace this as it's a pretty good conversation starter lol.

May I please be put on the ping list for the mines of moria breeding pair? I really enjoy the way wasp and bee look together and the color scheme matches what I am breeding towards.
@ninjamaster566, That is really interesting, I'm glad you're okay! I'll add you to the pinglist!
@ninjamaster566, That is really interesting, I'm glad you're okay! I'll add you to the pinglist!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Wow, Hero is glorious, may I please adopt the magnificent baby?
Hero reminds me of the night sky I used to be able to see while laying down on my grandparent's home when I was younger.
Funky that I'll be heading there in the next few weeks! It's been quite a while since I've been there. I doubt I'd be able to see the clear night sky anymore though :( All the air pollution is awful.
I'd also love to be added to the Starfire pinglist, thanks!!!
Have a nice one :)
Wow, Hero is glorious, may I please adopt the magnificent baby?
Hero reminds me of the night sky I used to be able to see while laying down on my grandparent's home when I was younger.
Funky that I'll be heading there in the next few weeks! It's been quite a while since I've been there. I doubt I'd be able to see the clear night sky anymore though :( All the air pollution is awful.
I'd also love to be added to the Starfire pinglist, thanks!!!
Have a nice one :)
GO1zI9z.gif Tuba
7ntZZGM.png6YousWl.png
T6TDavL.pngpWN6qsi.pngH194Ofs.png
fe.png7J1Hgbi.png
Observe, the chaos of man.
Behold the field in which I grow my dragons.
Lay thine eyes upon it and see that it is brimming.

@tubaman420, sending and adding! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@tubaman420, sending and adding!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70334677][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/703347/70334677_350.png[/img][/url] May I please have this beautiful dragon? I want to breed with them once I get a hold of a mate ^^ A weird fact about me... I hate avocados... But so many people love them lol May I be added to the general pinglist please? And also beach days, dusk to dawn and fallen stars? ^^
70334677_350.png

May I please have this beautiful dragon? I want to breed with them once I get a hold of a mate ^^ A weird fact about me... I hate avocados... But so many people love them lol

May I be added to the general pinglist please? And also beach days, dusk to dawn and fallen stars? ^^
ypvKTJ8.png21520715.png95-E845-D1-8800-47-DC-B827-E00-AFB82-A38-D.png3292521.pngb7F7VB1.png
@catnipchaos, sending and adding! I too hate avocados, they're so slimy.
@catnipchaos, sending and adding! I too hate avocados, they're so slimy.
can you add me to the ping list for shattered dreams?
can you add me to the ping list for shattered dreams?
Sure!
Sure!
Shattered Dreams:
@vivacissimi, @Katha053, @ShamelessSpirit, @Skyseeker1,@lioharu, @SakuraAngel, @4nd1000p, @honeybee555, @jaguarthecat, @lvnamoth, @branastasia801, @thatbassistb****

Three hatchlings!
Shattered Dreams:
@vivacissimi, @Katha053, @ShamelessSpirit, @Skyseeker1,@lioharu, @SakuraAngel, @4nd1000p, @honeybee555, @jaguarthecat, @lvnamoth, @branastasia801, @thatbassistb****

Three hatchlings!
May I be put on the pinglist for North of North?
May I be put on the pinglist for North of North?
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 335 336