Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Insects
So, I was inactive here for a while. A long while. After feeding all my dragons, I have barely any insects. So, does anyone know which part of the coliseum is the best for insects? I can definitely buy some insects and some insect catching will get me some more, but I doubt that that will be enough.
So, I was inactive here for a while. A long while. After feeding all my dragons, I have barely any insects. So, does anyone know which part of the coliseum is the best for insects? I can definitely buy some insects and some insect catching will get me some more, but I doubt that that will be enough.
I use all pronouns (please alternate).
I am:
genderqueer.
autistic.
My timezone is BST (FR +8 I believe?)
?14qMd=party_oras.png
According to this guide (https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1924291/2#post_21412734), the best venues for insects are Boreal Wood, Volcanic Vents, Crystal Pools.
According to this guide (https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1924291/2#post_21412734), the best venues for insects are Boreal Wood, Volcanic Vents, Crystal Pools.
UN4rPOO.pngUN4rPOO.png
@Rosefoot Your flight may also have a food bank hosted in the private flight forums to help you get back on your feet. You could takes some bugs now and donate some back later! Additionally there is now a feeding option in account settings called "selective feeding" which allows you to choose which food type your dragons eat first. I hope that's helpful!
@Rosefoot Your flight may also have a food bank hosted in the private flight forums to help you get back on your feet. You could takes some bugs now and donate some back later! Additionally there is now a feeding option in account settings called "selective feeding" which allows you to choose which food type your dragons eat first. I hope that's helpful!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Bananyan thank you!
@Bananyan thank you!
I use all pronouns (please alternate).