Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | CYOA IC!- Invites only!
1 2 3
Jay feels lonely, suddenly. They look around, wishing for someone to talk to, but everyone seems engrossed with something and they don't know what they're doing. They approach the Gaoler who's digging; maybe they can help.
Jay feels lonely, suddenly. They look around, wishing for someone to talk to, but everyone seems engrossed with something and they don't know what they're doing. They approach the Gaoler who's digging; maybe they can help.
@Sannithe
Reminder to post! You have 24hrs before I move on.
@Sannithe
Reminder to post! You have 24hrs before I move on.
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
Sorry! My real life ADHD helped me entirely forget this existed. I'll make sure to respond immediately from now on instead of try to figure my answer out for later!

Meanwhile, Portal sees the potential dragon friend and goes to say hi to it!
Sorry! My real life ADHD helped me entirely forget this existed. I'll make sure to respond immediately from now on instead of try to figure my answer out for later!

Meanwhile, Portal sees the potential dragon friend and goes to say hi to it!
My available lineage/subspecies hatches
XXX race with Prizes
Bogsneak Beauties Legacy
Fluffed tenses slightly from the dainty feathered dragon with the bold colors and stylish eyes. They did not look like the most practice looking dragon fluffier had ever seen but he was worried about the vanished hatchlings and did not want to lose anyone else. “Your help brings me faster to the goal. We are grateful for your presence.” Fluffier did not wonder why they could talk underground he had work to do and moved slightly to allow the other dragon access to the object.
Fluffed tenses slightly from the dainty feathered dragon with the bold colors and stylish eyes. They did not look like the most practice looking dragon fluffier had ever seen but he was worried about the vanished hatchlings and did not want to lose anyone else. “Your help brings me faster to the goal. We are grateful for your presence.” Fluffier did not wonder why they could talk underground he had work to do and moved slightly to allow the other dragon access to the object.
Okay I have a quick note about treasure:
The treasure will almost always be real FR items however you do not recive the items, your characters do. (so dont get excited if an imperial scroll pops up) The currency is going to be golden coins that you'll be able to do something with eventually. The treasure can be used to alter your characters such as gene scrolls.

@Camwyn
Fluffur digs and digs and eventually finds a pile of shiny coins! You get ten coins added to your inventory (being kept on a spreadsheet)
YOU CAN:
1. look arround some more
2. swim throught the east current
3. Go up to one of the other dragons
4. Dig a little more

@HSoup
Heading up to the glimmer, you see a small golden box. It could be trapped. Do you:
1. Open!
2. Put it back!
3. Take it with you!
4. Burry it deeper in the sand!

@AndromedaFlight
Seaspun bolts back up and then looks back. The darkness that she saw seemed to just be a trick of the ocean or their imagination.
1. go back
2. go forward just to be safe
3. bring a stick to poke it with

@Pie0
You approch the dragon who seems to have a little treasure!
(what you do next is 100% up to you because there isnt much here other then leve and start a conversation)

@Sannithe
You watch the other dragon shoot back up and you follow.
(what you do next is 100% up to you because there isnt much here other then go back or talk to them)
Okay I have a quick note about treasure:
The treasure will almost always be real FR items however you do not recive the items, your characters do. (so dont get excited if an imperial scroll pops up) The currency is going to be golden coins that you'll be able to do something with eventually. The treasure can be used to alter your characters such as gene scrolls.

@Camwyn
Fluffur digs and digs and eventually finds a pile of shiny coins! You get ten coins added to your inventory (being kept on a spreadsheet)
YOU CAN:
1. look arround some more
2. swim throught the east current
3. Go up to one of the other dragons
4. Dig a little more

@HSoup
Heading up to the glimmer, you see a small golden box. It could be trapped. Do you:
1. Open!
2. Put it back!
3. Take it with you!
4. Burry it deeper in the sand!

@AndromedaFlight
Seaspun bolts back up and then looks back. The darkness that she saw seemed to just be a trick of the ocean or their imagination.
1. go back
2. go forward just to be safe
3. bring a stick to poke it with

@Pie0
You approch the dragon who seems to have a little treasure!
(what you do next is 100% up to you because there isnt much here other then leve and start a conversation)

@Sannithe
You watch the other dragon shoot back up and you follow.
(what you do next is 100% up to you because there isnt much here other then go back or talk to them)
Jay
They/them
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=21&bodygene=58&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=20&tertgene=9&winggene=42&wings=21&auth=c6b9c66e3778217a9251b27f2aa0062477ebb982&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Waveseeker heads over to investigate the glimmer she saw and finds a small golden box. Should she open it? Or maybe she should tuck it away for now and open it later? There might be something useful inside. Waveseeker decides to [b]Open the box[/b] (choice 1).
dragon?age=0&body=21&bodygene=58&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=20&tertgene=9&winggene=42&wings=21&auth=c6b9c66e3778217a9251b27f2aa0062477ebb982&dummyext=prev.png
Waveseeker heads over to investigate the glimmer she saw and finds a small golden box. Should she open it? Or maybe she should tuck it away for now and open it later? There might be something useful inside.

Waveseeker decides to Open the box (choice 1).
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
ah, I see, I thought the other dragon I saw was deeper in the trench, not the dragon behind me...For the sake of getting the gang back together, I will continue to follow the veilspun to introduce myself.

If they are not available, I will introduce myself to the next closest dragon I see.
ah, I see, I thought the other dragon I saw was deeper in the trench, not the dragon behind me...For the sake of getting the gang back together, I will continue to follow the veilspun to introduce myself.

If they are not available, I will introduce myself to the next closest dragon I see.
My available lineage/subspecies hatches
XXX race with Prizes
Bogsneak Beauties Legacy
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=23&bodygene=67&breed=19&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=90&tertgene=66&winggene=68&wings=23&auth=04df7ea61ec709b2d5a430cf31612f41b6d7ac94&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Seaspun turned back around, scowling a little. He couldn’t see the shape he’d seen previously, so [b]he swam back towards it[/b]. It was probably a tick of the light, so he’d go bag and drag the spiral back by his tail if it kept swimming into the unknown without a plan.
dragon?age=0&body=23&bodygene=67&breed=19&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=90&tertgene=66&winggene=68&wings=23&auth=04df7ea61ec709b2d5a430cf31612f41b6d7ac94&dummyext=prev.png
Seaspun turned back around, scowling a little. He couldn’t see the shape he’d seen previously, so he swam back towards it. It was probably a tick of the light, so he’d go bag and drag the spiral back by his tail if it kept swimming into the unknown without a plan.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Jay hums a hello, in Coatl language.
Jay hums a hello, in Coatl language.
@Camwyn
@Camwyn
Jay
They/them
1 2 3