Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Custom Pride Badges
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Also to everyone I'll be back home by next weekend! o7
Also to everyone I'll be back home by next weekend! o7
X8aZBiz.png
Came back home today!
Will get trough 2 commissions I had and then it's badge time! o7
Came back home today!
Will get trough 2 commissions I had and then it's badge time! o7
X8aZBiz.png
Hey, I'd love a ping when these are up and running again!
Hey, I'd love a ping when these are up and running again!
@scar66 Alright!
@scar66 Alright!
X8aZBiz.png
Hi! Is it still possible to order one of these? If so, could I be put on the pinglist?
Hi! Is it still possible to order one of these? If so, could I be put on the pinglist?
@FabulousMangle we are currently full, but I will send out an update later today and you'll be pinged. Thank you for the interest :D
@FabulousMangle we are currently full, but I will send out an update later today and you'll be pinged. Thank you for the interest :D
X8aZBiz.png
[center]Hello! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] @eieru @Giu @4Jen @Pekora @Todazul @Raske @YouOldSerpent @Minnowbutt @Vellichor1773 @Lednik @Elyrian @Ebby172 @WolfprintsSC @AgateTheLoony @AceofWolves @WolfTrickster @Blacksail @AspenCrow @Quintrell @epitaffio @scar66 @FabulousMangle @Kuzuha @antimonycarver @IAmV @MoonyBug Shop update: [i][b]WE ARE OPEN AGAIN![/b][/i] I'll be taking orders until the end of the month! And probably a few extra days! Next time the shop says [CLOSED], it will stay so until next year! [b][u]-> To the people that have already ordered![/u][/b] This is also an update to let you know I have kinda gotten an unexpected job offer that I have to tend to! And that I plan on being done with that (hopefully) before the Thundercrack Carnivale so I can work as hard as possible for Bossdad during the fest push. [color=red][u]To sum it up! Both for [b]new and old[/b] orders![/u][/color] I will probably only start getting through them on August! But worry not they're all noted down here and it will only be a matter of time :> Also due to the amount of orders I am upping the price a little ;0; AND I'LL PROBABLY BE SLOW TO ANSWER AS WELL! [i][color=grey]rip my dragons will probably starve[/color][/i][/center]
Hello!

@eieru @Giu @4Jen @Pekora @Todazul @Raske @YouOldSerpent @Minnowbutt @Vellichor1773 @Lednik @Elyrian @Ebby172 @WolfprintsSC @AgateTheLoony @AceofWolves @WolfTrickster @Blacksail @AspenCrow @Quintrell @epitaffio @scar66 @FabulousMangle @Kuzuha @antimonycarver @IAmV @MoonyBug

Shop update:

WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!
I'll be taking orders until the end of the month! And probably a few extra days!
Next time the shop says [CLOSED], it will stay so until next year!

-> To the people that have already ordered!
This is also an update to let you know I have kinda gotten an unexpected job offer that I have to tend to! And that I plan on being done with that (hopefully) before the Thundercrack Carnivale so I can work as hard as possible for Bossdad during the fest push.

To sum it up! Both for new and old orders! I will probably only start getting through them on August! But worry not they're all noted down here and it will only be a matter of time :>

Also due to the amount of orders I am upping the price a little ;0;

AND I'LL PROBABLY BE SLOW TO ANSWER AS WELL!
rip my dragons will probably starve
X8aZBiz.png
oh! congratulations on the job offer!!!

please take your time, that's amazing! :D
oh! congratulations on the job offer!!!

please take your time, that's amazing! :D
a8byJKr.gif
congrats on your job offer! Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43105105][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599409708192759830/857895804529803274/43105105_350.png[/img][/url] (but without her apparel) Pride Flag: i'd like the bisexual flag for her, but a pastel version of the pink, purple, blue colours, if that's alright! Dragon's Expression: a soft smile Tell me a bit about their character/personality: Ilona is soft-spoken and elegant, but has a surprisingly deep voice (she has a similar vibe to her familiar, the petalwing peryton in her profile!) She appears serene (which she usually is), but can quickly become ruffled when something arises Payment: treasure Notes: would it be possible for you to do her eye type as common instead?
congrats on your job offer!

Dragon:
43105105_350.png (but without her apparel)
Pride Flag: i'd like the bisexual flag for her, but a pastel version of the pink, purple, blue colours, if that's alright!
Dragon's Expression: a soft smile
Tell me a bit about their character/personality: Ilona is soft-spoken and elegant, but has a surprisingly deep voice (she has a similar vibe to her familiar, the petalwing peryton in her profile!) She appears serene (which she usually is), but can quickly become ruffled when something arises
Payment: treasure
Notes: would it be possible for you to do her eye type as common instead?
Untitled132_20210629221406.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63325348

(side note before actual form I'm on mobile so pictures act real dodgy)

Pride flag. Can I have the bisexual flag for her please
Dragons expression. Mischievous grin
Tell me a bit about their character/personality. Smoke is usually a kind dragon to others and loves to play pranks on others to have a laugh. She does have her days though where she will be all nice then turn to the complete opposite and be rude, stubborn and pestering.
Payment. Eggs and gems
Notes. If you do decide to do her with an annoyed face can you put the anime temple things please.
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63325348

(side note before actual form I'm on mobile so pictures act real dodgy)

Pride flag. Can I have the bisexual flag for her please
Dragons expression. Mischievous grin
Tell me a bit about their character/personality. Smoke is usually a kind dragon to others and loves to play pranks on others to have a laugh. She does have her days though where she will be all nice then turn to the complete opposite and be rude, stubborn and pestering.
Payment. Eggs and gems
Notes. If you do decide to do her with an annoyed face can you put the anime temple things please.
[img]https://www.canva.com/design/DAEfYBspI_w/QIUEdwlFhaqA84VC5vLTQw/edit?category=tACFapY0WQc[/img]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22