Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So I finally got a facebook...
1 2
Only took me what, 10 years?

Anyone else delight in taking as long as possible to get into certain popular things?
Only took me what, 10 years?

Anyone else delight in taking as long as possible to get into certain popular things?
30hyjbd.png ~...Kimi wa Shiroi Tsuki...~
I'm still debating on getting a actual one I will USE. (I had to make one for a class project. And I don't use it at all. It just has my name on it, and what college I went to. =\)

So yes, I'm 23 and don't have a facebook *GASP* I see it as a total time suck. ._.
I'm still debating on getting a actual one I will USE. (I had to make one for a class project. And I don't use it at all. It just has my name on it, and what college I went to. =\)

So yes, I'm 23 and don't have a facebook *GASP* I see it as a total time suck. ._.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I was literally forced to get one and nothing good has come of it. Although, apparently employers are less likely to hire you if you don't have a facebook, so that's a pro I suppose...
I was literally forced to get one and nothing good has come of it. Although, apparently employers are less likely to hire you if you don't have a facebook, so that's a pro I suppose...
2 hours ahead of FR time.
Don't worry, I was the last of my friends to get a mobile phone when I was younger. Nowadays there's kids who are 5 with iphones. freaking iphones! It's crazy.

Facebook is meh, it's good to the fact of keeping in touch with people across big distances, but it's also stupid as you wouldn't believe the kind of things people put up on there. Honestly, sometimes I wish I never even signed up to it.

Welcome to the bandwagon Dx
Don't worry, I was the last of my friends to get a mobile phone when I was younger. Nowadays there's kids who are 5 with iphones. freaking iphones! It's crazy.

Facebook is meh, it's good to the fact of keeping in touch with people across big distances, but it's also stupid as you wouldn't believe the kind of things people put up on there. Honestly, sometimes I wish I never even signed up to it.

Welcome to the bandwagon Dx
pixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1q.gifjolteon_by_sageraziel-d3k20bj.gifpixel_rose_by_kawiku-d6ktv1q.gif
I never really use mine unless I use it for some games.
But then again, no one on my friend's list plays the games.

So I'm alone. 8D
I never really use mine unless I use it for some games.
But then again, no one on my friend's list plays the games.

So I'm alone. 8D
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
I also only started using facebook about a month ago. xD
I also only started using facebook about a month ago. xD
i2_zpse5888f61.png i1_zps0a156dc3.png
I actually love facebook! I'm not very good at staying in touch with friends, so it's lovely to see my old uni friends pop up every now and then. It's nice to know how they're doing and what they're up to.
I actually love facebook! I'm not very good at staying in touch with friends, so it's lovely to see my old uni friends pop up every now and then. It's nice to know how they're doing and what they're up to.
I would have deleted it long ago, buuut I have a friend from Japan and facebook is literally the only place I can contact her!
I would have deleted it long ago, buuut I have a friend from Japan and facebook is literally the only place I can contact her!
I just really love dragons ok
A lot of my friends took their time making a Facebook account, it does have it's downsides but there a ton of benefits to it as well in my opinion. It's like a little RSS feed with your friends on it!
A lot of my friends took their time making a Facebook account, it does have it's downsides but there a ton of benefits to it as well in my opinion. It's like a little RSS feed with your friends on it!
It took me forever to make a deviantart...I dont use it, really.
It took me forever to make a deviantart...I dont use it, really.
Melting_sleep.gif
1 2