Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So I finally got a facebook...
1 2
I've had a Facebook for a few years now. I actually really enjoy it. It makes it so easy to stay in touch with friends (like over the summer, for example).
plus some of the games they have on there are pretty fun. :'D
I've had a Facebook for a few years now. I actually really enjoy it. It makes it so easy to stay in touch with friends (like over the summer, for example).
plus some of the games they have on there are pretty fun. :'D
UwUnl7O.png
Eh. I've had a Facebook pretty much as long as I can remember. I work a lot, and can be generally somewhat reclusive, so it does help me at least attempt to have something of a social life. Plus dogs. I post fairly constant pictures of my derps.

The drama there, though. Mon Dieu..
Eh. I've had a Facebook pretty much as long as I can remember. I work a lot, and can be generally somewhat reclusive, so it does help me at least attempt to have something of a social life. Plus dogs. I post fairly constant pictures of my derps.

The drama there, though. Mon Dieu..
@Amura
23 is young! I'm 28 and I'm only just getting started on it.
I suppose it's now time to see how long I can keep from getting a twitter or tumblr account.

@Punk
I've prolly been on dA for nearly 10 years now.
Barring the past two months, I probably haven't really been actively posting on it for the past 3-4 years.
@Amura
23 is young! I'm 28 and I'm only just getting started on it.
I suppose it's now time to see how long I can keep from getting a twitter or tumblr account.

@Punk
I've prolly been on dA for nearly 10 years now.
Barring the past two months, I probably haven't really been actively posting on it for the past 3-4 years.
30hyjbd.png ~...Kimi wa Shiroi Tsuki...~
@Farren

I was kinda poking at the fact that younger people usually have one, and I missed out on getting one while in highschool.

And I'll probably never get on twitter or tumblr. I'm only on Plurk, and it took me over a year to get complacent enough to start actually getting some fun outta it.
@Farren

I was kinda poking at the fact that younger people usually have one, and I missed out on getting one while in highschool.

And I'll probably never get on twitter or tumblr. I'm only on Plurk, and it took me over a year to get complacent enough to start actually getting some fun outta it.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I had facebook but I never did anything with it and completely deleted my account a few years back. I don't... really trust facebook I guess.

I don't have twitter either and I don't plan on ever getting it.

I do have a tumblr, even though it took me quite some time to actually make an account there. Glad I did though.

I guess social media sites just aren't for me, I didn't have a myspace either back when that was a thing XD
I had facebook but I never did anything with it and completely deleted my account a few years back. I don't... really trust facebook I guess.

I don't have twitter either and I don't plan on ever getting it.

I do have a tumblr, even though it took me quite some time to actually make an account there. Glad I did though.

I guess social media sites just aren't for me, I didn't have a myspace either back when that was a thing XD
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
It took me years to get an instagram. I only really use it to stalk cute boys and spam their posts so senpai will notice me (he never does). >3>
It took me years to get an instagram. I only really use it to stalk cute boys and spam their posts so senpai will notice me (he never does). >3>
A friend of mine kept insisting me to make a Facebook account before I moved out of state, so I just made one to communicate with him. I am following some FB pages otherwise, too, such as FR, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, and Rhett & Link.
A friend of mine kept insisting me to make a Facebook account before I moved out of state, so I just made one to communicate with him. I am following some FB pages otherwise, too, such as FR, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, and Rhett & Link.
8550aee9e6b0240ca32ebdcfd04fa62ae2e7e644.gif
73a7d53744f1550afcf2d03fe0ec197aeb84e76d.gif1b1f6d94f932296bf41fbe9a2c0ff9d5292c69d8.gif54b04308bbd423d93f4e5fc7fb40a5afee4f256d.gif6c8b9aca5e1946f522f766dc4d5891390b55bf3d.gif
z3FSuck.pngU0bFCPN.pngl8NOdbs.png
FqAY3t1.pnghh5n4WA.pngsbmtjDC.png
g31.png
1 2