Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] Kyuu's Digital Mess
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 179 180
I'll have to cancel my commission pre-order, unfortunately.
I'll have to cancel my commission pre-order, unfortunately.
@ScrapDragon
no issue at all, I'll remove you from the list rn
@ScrapDragon
no issue at all, I'll remove you from the list rn
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@AceSabo so i have this lil sketch, and wanted to ask if the pose and all is okay? I'll be adding much more, promise ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/uA9MWOe.png[/img]
@AceSabo
so i have this lil sketch, and wanted to ask if the pose and all is okay? I'll be adding much more, promise ^^

uA9MWOe.png
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
I Absolutely LOVE IT!!! He's so precious, thank you!! [emoji=heart size=1]
I Absolutely LOVE IT!!! He's so precious, thank you!!
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@KyuuBird I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS PERFECT!!! LOOK AT MY BOI AND HIS MOTH! This has just made my day so much better!
@KyuuBird I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS PERFECT!!! LOOK AT MY BOI AND HIS MOTH! This has just made my day so much better!
@xxDoxxie lil sketchy bust, here you are! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5HfOtim.png[/img][/center]
@xxDoxxie
lil sketchy bust, here you are!
5HfOtim.png
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
[indent][font=calibri] [size=3] [color= #564D48]@KyuuBird Oh my this is gorgeous! Exactly what i wanted, thank you so much [emoji=familiar heart size=1]. Sending the payment now[/indent]
@KyuuBird
Oh my this is gorgeous!
Exactly what i wanted, thank you so much .
Sending the payment now
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@AceSabo let me know if this lineart is okay! It'll be changed a lot once i begin to color, shade, play with lighting and details etc, but I can still change something if you'd like ^^ If everything's okay, you may send over half payment to your leisure, and i'll begin coloring immediately! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZG7CRlG.png[/img]
@AceSabo
let me know if this lineart is okay! It'll be changed a lot once i begin to color, shade, play with lighting and details etc, but I can still change something if you'd like ^^
If everything's okay, you may send over half payment to your leisure, and i'll begin coloring immediately!

ZG7CRlG.png
» Wishlist
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
@Kyuubird It looks perfect to me! It has really come together so nicely and it makes me so happy to see how beautiful it looks! I will send over half the payment asap and thank you so much! You've just made my evening SO much better, like I am so stupid happy, also Doffy is so freaking cute! Like that moth has no reason to be that cute but you made him that cute and I love it!
@Kyuubird It looks perfect to me! It has really come together so nicely and it makes me so happy to see how beautiful it looks! I will send over half the payment asap and thank you so much! You've just made my evening SO much better, like I am so stupid happy, also Doffy is so freaking cute! Like that moth has no reason to be that cute but you made him that cute and I love it!
@kyuubird I'm really sorry but I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel my order if it's not too late..
@kyuubird I'm really sorry but I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel my order if it's not too late..
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 179 180