Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Obeliskify my boy
1 2
Woah. I stepped away for quite a while and these are all absolutely gorgeous. My main takeaway is that noxtide looks really, really good on him.

@antelope Just looking at the rest of the scries, you were dead on about noxtide looking good. I also really like how stained mellows him out a little

@ufomism That noxtide scry looks so good. I wouldn't have thought that capsule would work so well with how bright it is, but it really works with breakup. This is going to be a tough decision

@Cervidays
Normally I don't go for stitched/patchwork since I have trouble justifying how that would show up in lore, but you're really tempting me to break with that pattern. All those scries look so good, but that second one I especially like.
Woah. I stepped away for quite a while and these are all absolutely gorgeous. My main takeaway is that noxtide looks really, really good on him.

@antelope Just looking at the rest of the scries, you were dead on about noxtide looking good. I also really like how stained mellows him out a little

@ufomism That noxtide scry looks so good. I wouldn't have thought that capsule would work so well with how bright it is, but it really works with breakup. This is going to be a tough decision

@Cervidays
Normally I don't go for stitched/patchwork since I have trouble justifying how that would show up in lore, but you're really tempting me to break with that pattern. All those scries look so good, but that second one I especially like.
Z3Lt3uB.png
1 2