Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | COVID Vaccines
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Got my second dose of the Moderna on the 14th, and as someone who's really afraid of needles, I feel proud that both injections went smoothly! No side effects, either.

But I really wish my parents would get it...they're weirdly paranoid over it, my dad especially, and I thought for a bit my mom would get it but then she turns around and decides not to despite there being 4 little children in the house. Sigh.

At the very least, I think my brother might eventually. Don't know about my 16yo sis, though, and I don't think my parents would stop her from doing it, they just personally don't want to.
Got my second dose of the Moderna on the 14th, and as someone who's really afraid of needles, I feel proud that both injections went smoothly! No side effects, either.

But I really wish my parents would get it...they're weirdly paranoid over it, my dad especially, and I thought for a bit my mom would get it but then she turns around and decides not to despite there being 4 little children in the house. Sigh.

At the very least, I think my brother might eventually. Don't know about my 16yo sis, though, and I don't think my parents would stop her from doing it, they just personally don't want to.
Got my first dose of Moderna on the 8th. Don't get my second until September 28th.

It felt like a mosquito bite and was over quickly. My arm was extremely sore for the next two days or so but I also had to lift heavy stuff at work the same evening so I think that made it worse lol I was also very nauseous on the first day but I'm not sure if it was from the vaccine or because of my usual stomach issues. Otherwise everything went just fine and I feel a lot better knowing I'm at least partially protected. I work retail so I've been worried not just for myself but for my family because I had to move back home last year.

My dad got his first dose a while ago because he's higher risk, which gave me more peace of mind because I've been so worried about bringing anything home to him.

All in all it's an easy thing to get so if you have access, get it!
Got my first dose of Moderna on the 8th. Don't get my second until September 28th.

It felt like a mosquito bite and was over quickly. My arm was extremely sore for the next two days or so but I also had to lift heavy stuff at work the same evening so I think that made it worse lol I was also very nauseous on the first day but I'm not sure if it was from the vaccine or because of my usual stomach issues. Otherwise everything went just fine and I feel a lot better knowing I'm at least partially protected. I work retail so I've been worried not just for myself but for my family because I had to move back home last year.

My dad got his first dose a while ago because he's higher risk, which gave me more peace of mind because I've been so worried about bringing anything home to him.

All in all it's an easy thing to get so if you have access, get it!
I got my second Pfizer three weeks or so ago, and got the first one literally a day after kids 12+ were eligible. Hurt a bit more than the first, and I did experience swelling in the middle of the night, but thankfully that was a common side effect. Thankfully I laced around all day and the swelling went away quickly. My mother and step-father are vaccinated, but my Dad isn't going to get it for... some reason. He isn't anti-vax though. At least we're not travelers.
I got my second Pfizer three weeks or so ago, and got the first one literally a day after kids 12+ were eligible. Hurt a bit more than the first, and I did experience swelling in the middle of the night, but thankfully that was a common side effect. Thankfully I laced around all day and the swelling went away quickly. My mother and step-father are vaccinated, but my Dad isn't going to get it for... some reason. He isn't anti-vax though. At least we're not travelers.
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Got my second last thursday. First one was Astra, second Moderna. Pretty happy about it.

Edit: For all the people who felt bad after a vaccine, the heavier the effects are, the stronger your immune system-boost will be afterwards. Keep it up, you're doing well.
Got my second last thursday. First one was Astra, second Moderna. Pretty happy about it.

Edit: For all the people who felt bad after a vaccine, the heavier the effects are, the stronger your immune system-boost will be afterwards. Keep it up, you're doing well.
I got my second Pfizer at the end of April and even got my not-so-sure partner to do it, too!

Everyone in my family (except my brother, for whatever reason idk) has been vaccinated.

I had a little nausea and some headaches, but it passed soon enough!

I donated blood a couple of weeks ago and then I got a notice that they'd tested me for antibodies and whether I'd had the disease. Now I know my immune system is making the antibodies and that nasty whatever I got early last year was not covid-19!
I got my second Pfizer at the end of April and even got my not-so-sure partner to do it, too!

Everyone in my family (except my brother, for whatever reason idk) has been vaccinated.

I had a little nausea and some headaches, but it passed soon enough!

I donated blood a couple of weeks ago and then I got a notice that they'd tested me for antibodies and whether I'd had the disease. Now I know my immune system is making the antibodies and that nasty whatever I got early last year was not covid-19!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
Today is my immunity day.
Today is my immunity day.
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
Had the first one last Thursday! I'm set to get the second one in September. I'm not looking forward to dealing with a sore, stiff arm and shoulder again lol.
Had the first one last Thursday! I'm set to get the second one in September. I'm not looking forward to dealing with a sore, stiff arm and shoulder again lol.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9