Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free lv 28 Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello! Im desperately in need of [b]Secondary Gene: Sludge[/b] u.u Can I have the next opening available? :) I can send all of the supplies for both the [b]Secondary Gene: Sludge [/b] and the ingredients for the [b]Reinforced Glass Beaker[/b] as well which is required to make it u.u sorry it's a lot to ask for- I need it for a breeding project [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Thank youuuu <3 whenever you're available I can send materials and coin c:
Hello! Im desperately in need of Secondary Gene: Sludge u.u

Can I have the next opening available? :)

I can send all of the supplies for both the Secondary Gene: Sludge and the ingredients for the Reinforced Glass Beaker as well which is required to make it u.u

sorry it's a lot to ask for-
I need it for a breeding project
Thank youuuu <3
whenever you're available I can send materials and coin c:
@REDBLUESTARFISH

Yep, I'll list a queue to let everyone know. I'll brew yours on Sunday night.
@REDBLUESTARFISH

Yep, I'll list a queue to let everyone know. I'll brew yours on Sunday night.
Thank you so much :DD [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you so much :DD
@REDBLUESTARFISH

Let me know if you have 1 reinforced beaker ready for the brew tomorrow or if I have to brew 2 tomorrow to use for one sludge gene.

Send the CR in the morning if this is the case.
@REDBLUESTARFISH

Let me know if you have 1 reinforced beaker ready for the brew tomorrow or if I have to brew 2 tomorrow to use for one sludge gene.

Send the CR in the morning if this is the case.
I was able to make purchase of a beaker!
So I'll be able to send it tomorrow ^^
I was able to make purchase of a beaker!
So I'll be able to send it tomorrow ^^
@REDBLUESTARFISH

I am ready to brew the sludge for the night. Send the materials and I'll put them in my cauldron.
@REDBLUESTARFISH

I am ready to brew the sludge for the night. Send the materials and I'll put them in my cauldron.
Okay!
Okay!
By chance do you have a slot open later? I'm looking to brew Veined but I am only Level 22. You don't have to take mine though, it's alright!
By chance do you have a slot open later? I'm looking to brew Veined but I am only Level 22. You don't have to take mine though, it's alright!
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Shulk

I can put you down for tomorrow night as I am brewing someone else's order for the night. It'll be done by June 22 in the morning.
@Shulk

I can put you down for tomorrow night as I am brewing someone else's order for the night. It'll be done by June 22 in the morning.
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6