Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Cosmic Portal [PWYW EVENT]
1 2 3 4
Bump
Bump
The Cosmic Portal - Art shop
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump

Would love to get one of the Special experimental if the event is still ongoing~

@HolyGoldDragon
Username: SpiritHare
Character reference: Jada
Type: (Simple Colored Sketch, Speedpaint, etc.) Experimental Event (Bust)
Payment: treasure
Additional Notes: if you could include some plants and germs around her or just something flowery framing her that’d be awesome! It’s alright if you’d rather not~

Would love to get one of the Special experimental if the event is still ongoing~

@HolyGoldDragon
Username: SpiritHare
Character reference: Jada
Type: (Simple Colored Sketch, Speedpaint, etc.) Experimental Event (Bust)
Payment: treasure
Additional Notes: if you could include some plants and germs around her or just something flowery framing her that’d be awesome! It’s alright if you’d rather not~
@HolyGoldDragon
Username: Syrrith
Character reference: Kaiya! Design based off of this but her pinterest board full of clothes and whatnot can be found here
Type: Simple Colored Sketch
Payment: Treasure! What would the final price be?
Additional Notes: I'd like something cute for her if possible! She loves rabbits, especially lop-eared rabbits, so maybe something with that? If not, then any pose will be fine ^^ If you would like me to find pose references, you have questions, etc. feel free to message me!
@HolyGoldDragon
Username: Syrrith
Character reference: Kaiya! Design based off of this but her pinterest board full of clothes and whatnot can be found here
Type: Simple Colored Sketch
Payment: Treasure! What would the final price be?
Additional Notes: I'd like something cute for her if possible! She loves rabbits, especially lop-eared rabbits, so maybe something with that? If not, then any pose will be fine ^^ If you would like me to find pose references, you have questions, etc. feel free to message me!
@SpiritHare and @Syrrith

Thank you both for interest in my shop!! I'll send you both messages a bit after today. This holiday weekend is a bit busier for me than normal! I really appreciate your patience and I hope you're both having a lovely day!
@SpiritHare and @Syrrith

Thank you both for interest in my shop!! I'll send you both messages a bit after today. This holiday weekend is a bit busier for me than normal! I really appreciate your patience and I hope you're both having a lovely day!
@HolyGoldDragon

Okay, take your time with everything! :D Have a wonderful weekend ^^
@HolyGoldDragon

Okay, take your time with everything! :D Have a wonderful weekend ^^
1 2 3 4