Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Cosmic Portal [PWYW EVENT]
1 2 3 4
bumppp
bumppp
The Cosmic Portal - Art shop
Bump
Bump
@holygolddragon
Hello I was just curious if I could see some of your human/humanoid examples? I think Imgur is down atm so the links send me nowhere t.t
@holygolddragon
Hello I was just curious if I could see some of your human/humanoid examples? I think Imgur is down atm so the links send me nowhere t.t
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom

I appreciate your interest and I do hope that these links work better!

[ Tuxthestraycat ] | [ Simple Colored Sketch ] | [ Speedpaint Sketch ] | [ Speedpaint Portrait ]
@Joydom

I appreciate your interest and I do hope that these links work better!

[ Tuxthestraycat ] | [ Simple Colored Sketch ] | [ Speedpaint Sketch ] | [ Speedpaint Portrait ]
bump :)
@holygolddragon
Aaaa bless thank you! Idk what is it with Imgur today but it’s been so wonky haha
I’d love to claim a slot!

Username: Joydom
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/5403616.zh-ng-liu
Type: speed paint sketch
Payment: gems
Additional Notes: I know he’s a complex character so you can draw him without the tail and horns if need be (but I’d prefer it if he can still keep his horns). Feel free to simplify some parts of his design if it’s too detailed
@holygolddragon
Aaaa bless thank you! Idk what is it with Imgur today but it’s been so wonky haha
I’d love to claim a slot!

Username: Joydom
Character reference: https://toyhou.se/5403616.zh-ng-liu
Type: speed paint sketch
Payment: gems
Additional Notes: I know he’s a complex character so you can draw him without the tail and horns if need be (but I’d prefer it if he can still keep his horns). Feel free to simplify some parts of his design if it’s too detailed
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
Bump
Bump