Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Got fodder? Trading pretties! 05/13
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 355 356
@mousieamelia half&half works for me! how should we set up the CR? I can send half to your mom's account for the g1 and half to you for the other 2? or are you waiting on her to send the g1 to your account so you can trade it like normal?
@mousieamelia half&half works for me! how should we set up the CR? I can send half to your mom's account for the g1 and half to you for the other 2? or are you waiting on her to send the g1 to your account so you can trade it like normal?
@sparr0w
my mum just sent me the noc so i'll send them all now and give her payment to her ! : ))
i'll tally up the price in the chat !
@sparr0w
my mum just sent me the noc so i'll send them all now and give her payment to her ! : ))
i'll tally up the price in the chat !
^
^
^
^
^^
^^
^
^
^
^
hello! hh, i really shouldn't be adopting out anymore dergs but how many fodder are you lookin for this gal? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68190503][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681906/68190503_350.png[/img][/url] i like her skydancer scry as an obe, it gives me real nice halloween vibes and i love halloween so i'm pretty interested in collecting some fodder dergs for her! :'0
hello! hh, i really shouldn't be adopting out anymore dergs but how many fodder are you lookin for this gal?
68190503_350.png
i like her skydancer scry as an obe, it gives me real nice halloween vibes and i love halloween so i'm pretty interested in collecting some fodder dergs for her! :'0
46138.png
@euphoriaxseesaw
hey !! yes I love Halloween too, so I can imagine her skydancer scry looking stunning with some witchy themed apparel!
In treasure, she’d be 375kt, or 37 fodder! it sounds like a lot but it’s amazing what some nests and sniping can do and I wouldn’t need to take them all at once, or we could do a split payment of fodder and pure.
let me know how you feel about both options !!
@euphoriaxseesaw
hey !! yes I love Halloween too, so I can imagine her skydancer scry looking stunning with some witchy themed apparel!
In treasure, she’d be 375kt, or 37 fodder! it sounds like a lot but it’s amazing what some nests and sniping can do and I wouldn’t need to take them all at once, or we could do a split payment of fodder and pure.
let me know how you feel about both options !!
witch apparel was exactly what i was thinking!! i can definitely do 37 fodders! im gonna need to do a bit of coli grind first before that though! do you mind holding her for me for a bit till then? :'D
(side note: i just remembered i switched my dragon avatar to lazarus, the one i got from here and i'm very proud to say he's grown into such a lovely young man! :'D)
witch apparel was exactly what i was thinking!! i can definitely do 37 fodders! im gonna need to do a bit of coli grind first before that though! do you mind holding her for me for a bit till then? :'D
(side note: i just remembered i switched my dragon avatar to lazarus, the one i got from here and i'm very proud to say he's grown into such a lovely young man! :'D)
46138.png
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 355 356