Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is the oldest Obelisk known?
1 2
I have Foo, who is 70111904 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70111904][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701120/70111904_350.png[/img][/url]
I have Foo, who is 70111904

70111904_350.png
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2021-06-17 13:45:18" ] I have Foo, who is 70111904 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70111904][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701120/70111904_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] I'm not fully sure if it's the oldest one but it's really close with what you have shown. (also lovely colours!)
Cruelty wrote on 2021-06-17 13:45:18:
I have Foo, who is 70111904

70111904_350.png

I'm not fully sure if it's the oldest one but it's really close with what you have shown. (also lovely colours!)
@TheDemonKing

If he doesn't sell for the price I want I'm keeping him just for the fact he is so pretty and that he is one of the first. If you find one older than him let me know :D
@TheDemonKing

If he doesn't sell for the price I want I'm keeping him just for the fact he is so pretty and that he is one of the first. If you find one older than him let me know :D
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Going by IDs, Pocketbook is most likely the oldest non-staff obelisk.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="Cruelty" date="2021-06-17 14:05:25" ] @TheDemonKing If he doesn't sell for the price I want I'm keeping him just for the fact he is so pretty and that he is one of the first. If you find one older than him let me know :D [/quote] He's very pretty! The black will be perfect to add onto his lovely golden colours.
Cruelty wrote on 2021-06-17 14:05:25:
@TheDemonKing

He's very pretty! The black will be perfect to add onto his lovely golden colours.
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2021-06-17 14:08:34" ] Going by IDs, Pocketbook is most likely the oldest non-staff obelisk. [/quote] Yeah, after looking through IDs. I do believe that Pocketbook must be the oldest.
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2021-06-17 14:08:34:

Yeah, after looking through IDs. I do believe that Pocketbook must be the oldest.
Oh man that’s so cool!! I wasn’t aware of this before haha!! I didn’t even know until it was brought to my attention!! I’m enthralled!! =O
Oh man that’s so cool!! I wasn’t aware of this before haha!! I didn’t even know until it was brought to my attention!! I’m enthralled!! =O
Potted Peacevine eeeee hello !
I'd imagine it's only by a few seconds tops so might want to ask someone who can look at the code and find out but we don't know who codes... don't think we should find out just so they don't get a flood in their inboxes. I mean if I knew that I'd just pop in with a 'hi how are ya need to vent about anything?'
cause if they're good they do good coding and I'd rather have quality over anything else
I'd imagine it's only by a few seconds tops so might want to ask someone who can look at the code and find out but we don't know who codes... don't think we should find out just so they don't get a flood in their inboxes. I mean if I knew that I'd just pop in with a 'hi how are ya need to vent about anything?'
cause if they're good they do good coding and I'd rather have quality over anything else
[quote name="Wulfraptor" date="2021-06-17 14:48:47" ] I'd imagine it's only by a few seconds tops so might want to ask someone who can look at the code and find out but we don't know who codes... don't think we should find out just so they don't get a flood in their inboxes. I mean if I knew that I'd just pop in with a 'hi how are ya need to vent about anything?' cause if they're good they do good coding and I'd rather have quality over anything else [/quote] That's a really good point, doesn't help that the website was lagging so hard that a lot of people couldn't even get on. I never really thought about that, this idea was mostly just me being bored. I really should have thought about how that could affect the user since being the 'first' is a big deal to a lot of people. To be honest, I don't know anything about code and I don't think we are allowed to view that kind of info by normal users.
Wulfraptor wrote on 2021-06-17 14:48:47:

That's a really good point, doesn't help that the website was lagging so hard that a lot of people couldn't even get on. I never really thought about that, this idea was mostly just me being bored. I really should have thought about how that could affect the user since being the 'first' is a big deal to a lot of people.

To be honest, I don't know anything about code and I don't think we are allowed to view that kind of info by normal users.
1 2