Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | THE SCREM ARMY! Now with Obelisks!!!!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I RETURN
FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY SLUMBER I RISE AGAIN TO THE CALL OF NEW BREED

In related news I love Obelisks. Like a lot. I need so many scrolls.
And so, with me having graduated from highschool and regained my spoons, I have finally worked through my previous order and am now able to make a return.

I'll be opening three slots, rules and method are the same as they were before my two month hiatus, there's no one on the waitlist so these are First Come First Serve.

Have at it.

@baberuthless @FoggyDownpour @Univorn @softsylveon @Twye @Hawkeyyee @Ollieshark @Aradan @DessasterWiz @Reythaak @Xarilin @SleepyDrago @Grymmlock @Meyoline @EternallySacred @Sneekiblin @Harbinger @Vader @lightslikestars @helianthe @Mintutopia @stormflight
I RETURN
FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY SLUMBER I RISE AGAIN TO THE CALL OF NEW BREED

In related news I love Obelisks. Like a lot. I need so many scrolls.
And so, with me having graduated from highschool and regained my spoons, I have finally worked through my previous order and am now able to make a return.

I'll be opening three slots, rules and method are the same as they were before my two month hiatus, there's no one on the waitlist so these are First Come First Serve.

Have at it.

@baberuthless @FoggyDownpour @Univorn @softsylveon @Twye @Hawkeyyee @Ollieshark @Aradan @DessasterWiz @Reythaak @Xarilin @SleepyDrago @Grymmlock @Meyoline @EternallySacred @Sneekiblin @Harbinger @Vader @lightslikestars @helianthe @Mintutopia @stormflight
pArabBSROcZ0dAwy.gifgscrem_overlord_by_gamingartist4life-dc04ruy.png
Shop Opening!

Tis open!!! GO!!! Get them slots!
Shop Opening!

Tis open!!! GO!!! Get them slots!
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57407240][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574073/57407240_350.png[/img][/url] [b]SCREM Size:[/b] normal size I guess [b]Additions:[/b] simple shading [b]Bribes:[/b] n/a [b]Dragon Price:[/b] 55kt (I think, unless I overlooked something) [b]Order Total:[/b] 55kt I think, but if the Skeletal adds more work and therefore more to the cost, please let me know! I'll be happy to pay more of course.
Dragon:
57407240_350.png
SCREM Size: normal size I guess
Additions: simple shading
Bribes: n/a
Dragon Price: 55kt (I think, unless I overlooked something)
Order Total: 55kt I think, but if the Skeletal adds more work and therefore more to the cost, please let me know! I'll be happy to pay more of course.
IF7Zry6.jpg
@stormflight Rad!!! Thank you so much for ordering!
I forgot about line altering terts. I haven't charged for them in the past but I might change that since they take a bit more effort.
I'm not gonna charge you just cause I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna do that or not so that's up to you if you wanna pay for it but I'm alright with 55kt!!!
@stormflight Rad!!! Thank you so much for ordering!
I forgot about line altering terts. I haven't charged for them in the past but I might change that since they take a bit more effort.
I'm not gonna charge you just cause I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna do that or not so that's up to you if you wanna pay for it but I'm alright with 55kt!!!
Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62520504][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625206/62520504_350.png[/img][/url] SCREM Size: The original size Additions: Simple shading Bribes: N/A Dragon Price: 55kt Order Total: 55kt :)
Dragon:
62520504_350.png

SCREM Size: The original size

Additions: Simple shading

Bribes: N/A

Dragon Price: 55kt

Order Total: 55kt :)
aLxIGkD.pngAW2hgiL.gif
@Mintutopia Ooh!!! Pretty girlie!!! I'll toss ya on the list!!!
@Mintutopia Ooh!!! Pretty girlie!!! I'll toss ya on the list!!!
We may have a problem...

When I was able to export the gifs as transparent Firealpaca was still going through Douga to turn your frames into gifs. Well now Firealpaca has moved its exporting into the program itself which is great and makes the creation of these so much faster and creates less files since I don't need to export 8 layers per SCREM, but they're no longer saving transparent... so... idk. Idk if it's just a setting I need to change or if that's not available for Firealpaca yet since exporting in program is so new, but we may be returning to the dark days of white background SCREMs.
We may have a problem...

When I was able to export the gifs as transparent Firealpaca was still going through Douga to turn your frames into gifs. Well now Firealpaca has moved its exporting into the program itself which is great and makes the creation of these so much faster and creates less files since I don't need to export 8 layers per SCREM, but they're no longer saving transparent... so... idk. Idk if it's just a setting I need to change or if that's not available for Firealpaca yet since exporting in program is so new, but we may be returning to the dark days of white background SCREMs.
I TAKE IT BACK!

Instead of exporting them as gifs I just have to export as Animated PNG's!!! Which are transparent and animated and it's all through the Firealpaca program so these are gonna be so much easier and such a lighter load on my harddrive oml
I TAKE IT BACK!

Instead of exporting them as gifs I just have to export as Animated PNG's!!! Which are transparent and animated and it's all through the Firealpaca program so these are gonna be so much easier and such a lighter load on my harddrive oml
[center][b][u]NEW BREED![/u][/b] After some more testing due to funky Discord posting interactions I've confirmed this will work and so!!! I announce that I made an Obelisk base cause I'm hyped. [size=1]@baberuthless @FoggyDownpour @Univorn @softsylveon @Twye @Hawkeyyee @Ollieshark @Aradan @DessasterWiz @Reythaak @Xarilin @SleepyDrago @Grymmlock @Meyoline @EternallySacred @Sneekiblin @Harbinger @Vader @lightslikestars @helianthe @Mintutopia @stormflight[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750130760832385034/854954507464736799/blank.png[/img][/center]
NEW BREED!

After some more testing due to funky Discord posting interactions I've confirmed this will work and so!!! I announce that I made an Obelisk base cause I'm hyped.

blank.png
[center][b]@Stormflight[/b] Here's your kiddo!!! And welcome to the SCREM army! :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750130760832385034/855133848479596564/disgruntledfowl.png[/img][/center]
@Stormflight
Here's your kiddo!!! And welcome to the SCREM army! :D

disgruntledfowl.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19