Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | THE SCREM ARMY! Now with Obelisks!!!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
@sneekiblin Lol same here! Gosh he is just precious, and he's gonna be gorgeous when he grows up!!!
Can't help you with that one sadly you should totally go look at some more cheap kids dajasdknasjdk
Yee yee!!! I am interested! I'll send you a PM. Oh boy I'm gonna be coloring SCREMs for days akjdsnkasdkjfjaksdn
@sneekiblin Lol same here! Gosh he is just precious, and he's gonna be gorgeous when he grows up!!!
Can't help you with that one sadly you should totally go look at some more cheap kids dajasdknasjdk
Yee yee!!! I am interested! I'll send you a PM. Oh boy I'm gonna be coloring SCREMs for days akjdsnkasdkjfjaksdn
pArabBSROcZ0dAwy.gifgscrem_overlord_by_gamingartist4life-dc04ruy.png
[center][b][u]Your Dragon Here Offer[/u][/b] [size=1]@baberuthless @FoggyDownpour @Univorn @softsylveon @Twye @Hawkeyyee @Ollieshark @Aradan @DessasterWiz @Reythaak @Xarilin @SleepyDrago @Grymmlock @Meyoline @EternallySacred @Sneekiblin @Harbinger @Vader[/size] So I doodled this silly little thing as part of a joke on a Discord server [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750130760832385034/777972499874578493/unknown.png[/img] But I thought it'd be fun to actually line and color this. I just don't have a Veil to do that with. Since it's already sketched it'd only be $27, 3.6kg or equivalent goods/service/literally whatever. If no one takes it I'll just wind up filling it out when I do get a veil. So limited time thing until it's taken or I finish it for myself.[/center]
Your Dragon Here Offer
@baberuthless @FoggyDownpour @Univorn @softsylveon @Twye @Hawkeyyee @Ollieshark @Aradan @DessasterWiz @Reythaak @Xarilin @SleepyDrago @Grymmlock @Meyoline @EternallySacred @Sneekiblin @Harbinger @Vader

So I doodled this silly little thing as part of a joke on a Discord server
unknown.png
But I thought it'd be fun to actually line and color this. I just don't have a Veil to do that with. Since it's already sketched it'd only be $27, 3.6kg or equivalent goods/service/literally whatever. If no one takes it I'll just wind up filling it out when I do get a veil. So limited time thing until it's taken or I finish it for myself.
Bump!

You'll notice that I have a SCREM that fits in my sig, I have the first fun sized base done, but it's late so I'll worry about adding it to the shop tomorrow.

Casual reminder that I'm still taking normal orders. They won't close until an Art for Veil deal has been worked out and finalized and so fsr that hasn't happened, so I'm still open for normal SCREM orders!
Bump!

You'll notice that I have a SCREM that fits in my sig, I have the first fun sized base done, but it's late so I'll worry about adding it to the shop tomorrow.

Casual reminder that I'm still taking normal orders. They won't close until an Art for Veil deal has been worked out and finalized and so fsr that hasn't happened, so I'm still open for normal SCREM orders!
@GamingArtist I have an odd request for the Screm Army. I’d like to know what it would cost/take for you to make a custom screm of one of my draconic characters whom likes to scream like a cockatoo XD like I wouldn’t mind if you used the WC one to start off with/heavily edit or something but am just curious because the derpy screaming of the screms is him in a nutshell.
@GamingArtist I have an odd request for the Screm Army. I’d like to know what it would cost/take for you to make a custom screm of one of my draconic characters whom likes to scream like a cockatoo XD like I wouldn’t mind if you used the WC one to start off with/heavily edit or something but am just curious because the derpy screaming of the screms is him in a nutshell.
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
@GamingArtist

I'll let you know when I hatch their nest!

Edit: Ooof, wegged.
@GamingArtist

I'll let you know when I hatch their nest!

Edit: Ooof, wegged.
Ovy5qGZ.gif
@helianthe That certainly is an odd request but one I would love to oblige! The SCREM army is open for all who SCREM! Flight Rising Dragon or any other species!
As for cost, it'd really just be sponsoring a base, so the base 50kt, plus the 30kt to sponsor. Any extra's you'd want like colored lines or shading is just the same as under the pricing!
@helianthe That certainly is an odd request but one I would love to oblige! The SCREM army is open for all who SCREM! Flight Rising Dragon or any other species!
As for cost, it'd really just be sponsoring a base, so the base 50kt, plus the 30kt to sponsor. Any extra's you'd want like colored lines or shading is just the same as under the pricing!
@Harbinger Sweet! I'm excited to see the baby! Why must dergs always do this to us sdkajshjkmdnakjs
@Harbinger Sweet! I'm excited to see the baby! Why must dergs always do this to us sdkajshjkmdnakjs
[center][b][u]New Breed![/u][/b] [size=1]@baberuthless @FoggyDownpour @Univorn @softsylveon @Twye @Hawkeyyee @Ollieshark @Aradan @DessasterWiz @Reythaak @Xarilin @SleepyDrago @Grymmlock @Meyoline @EternallySacred @Sneekiblin @Harbinger @Vader[/size] Small Skydancers have joined the SCREM army! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750130760832385034/778321721404948490/Walz0bS1NHFhCT7J.gif[/img][/center]
Helo how much to make Sharknado a small screm? Like just just take the bigger one and make it smol?
Helo how much to make Sharknado a small screm? Like just just take the bigger one and make it smol?
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@Vader Good question! No idea. SCREMs are really just two frames, copy, pasted, and flipped, to achieve their characteristic tongue wiggling and flip flopping. Now the obvious idea is to just transform the frames to be smaller, but in my experiments and attempts, I can't get the frames to shrink exactly the same way every time, while maintaining a crispy pixel quality. Either I maintain the quality but the frames don't match in their distortion, [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750130760832385034/778340835409526804/GOR8L0QUUwtA8j8l.gif[/img] Or the distortion stays the same but they become blurry and grossly muddled. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750130760832385034/778340902313525288/hlEEHvGBPmX61Qq0.gif[/img] Now this really isn't that bad of quality, but it looks [b]bad[/b] if you zoom in and [i]I'll[/i] always know it's like that and my lowkey perfectionism doesn't like that. Ultimately the only way I've found so far to maintain both, can't be managed by simply just making the SCREM small. Especially since I don't save layer information files for SCREMs. [s]SCREMs already generate SO MANY FRIGGIN FILES as it is.[/s] Course I could start saving files with layer information, and I'm going to make an effort to do so from now on, [s]Especially after my poor layer maintenance habits led to me essentially having to remake the smol Skydancer SCREM base twice[/s] but the process of coloring a SCREM is a long maintained habit, so chances are I'm screw it up from the added step in the work load. As for Sharknado's SCREM, I don't have the layer information saved away in a file, so as far as I know rn, unless you're happy with one of the examples above, the only way to make Sharknado smol is to buy a whole new SCREM, at the same price as the original.
@Vader Good question! No idea.
SCREMs are really just two frames, copy, pasted, and flipped, to achieve their characteristic tongue wiggling and flip flopping. Now the obvious idea is to just transform the frames to be smaller, but in my experiments and attempts, I can't get the frames to shrink exactly the same way every time, while maintaining a crispy pixel quality.
Either I maintain the quality but the frames don't match in their distortion,
GOR8L0QUUwtA8j8l.gif
Or the distortion stays the same but they become blurry and grossly muddled.
hlEEHvGBPmX61Qq0.gif
Now this really isn't that bad of quality, but it looks bad if you zoom in and I'll always know it's like that and my lowkey perfectionism doesn't like that.

Ultimately the only way I've found so far to maintain both, can't be managed by simply just making the SCREM small. Especially since I don't save layer information files for SCREMs. SCREMs already generate SO MANY FRIGGIN FILES as it is. Course I could start saving files with layer information, and I'm going to make an effort to do so from now on, Especially after my poor layer maintenance habits led to me essentially having to remake the smol Skydancer SCREM base twice but the process of coloring a SCREM is a long maintained habit, so chances are I'm screw it up from the added step in the work load.

As for Sharknado's SCREM, I don't have the layer information saved away in a file, so as far as I know rn, unless you're happy with one of the examples above, the only way to make Sharknado smol is to buy a whole new SCREM, at the same price as the original.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19