Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Breeds mean new lair/dens slots
1 2 3
Please start giving us lair expansions when new Breeds are released! Some of us are hardcore collectors with hundreds of permas, and no longer have space for new dragons. (I have 1 regular lair space, 0 hibernal den spaces, and less than 10 dragons left I can even CONSIDER yeeting.

Expansions of 10 new lair slots + 10 new den slots with each breed released should be plenty.
Please start giving us lair expansions when new Breeds are released! Some of us are hardcore collectors with hundreds of permas, and no longer have space for new dragons. (I have 1 regular lair space, 0 hibernal den spaces, and less than 10 dragons left I can even CONSIDER yeeting.

Expansions of 10 new lair slots + 10 new den slots with each breed released should be plenty.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
Yeah, I agree. There needs to be some space given to hardcore collector players so that they can still participate in the excitement of a new breed!
Yeah, I agree. There needs to be some space given to hardcore collector players so that they can still participate in the excitement of a new breed!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
I support more lair space in general.
I support more lair space in general.

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Support! Seems like a logical thing to do.
Support! Seems like a logical thing to do.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
If I'm not mistaken, FR has stated in the past that they have to be conservative and very intentional with lair cap increases due to strain on their servers. Idk how much the new server will enable them to dole out more lair space, but it's certainly not something that they can hand out whenever

If they had the capacity to increase lair size rn, I'm sure they would've done it

so basically, if you're suggesting they only release new breeds when lair cap increases are possible... no support.
If I'm not mistaken, FR has stated in the past that they have to be conservative and very intentional with lair cap increases due to strain on their servers. Idk how much the new server will enable them to dole out more lair space, but it's certainly not something that they can hand out whenever

If they had the capacity to increase lair size rn, I'm sure they would've done it

so basically, if you're suggesting they only release new breeds when lair cap increases are possible... no support.
Support! Even just adding 5 would be helpful. :)
Support! Even just adding 5 would be helpful. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Support!
Support!
4ta7njd.png
7nswkFk.gif
[quote name="Sokkratees" date="2021-06-16 14:25:12" ] If I'm not mistaken, FR has stated in the past that they have to be conservative and very intentional with lair cap increases due to strain on their servers. Idk how much the new server will enable them to dole out more lair space, but it's certainly not something that they can hand out whenever If they had the capacity to increase lair size rn, I'm sure they would've done it so basically, if you're suggesting they only release new breeds when lair cap increases are possible... no support. [/quote] Considering how the server was struggling with having a little over 8000 players online, I'd be surprised if it could handle an increase in lair space, even a relatively small one. (Of course being about to handle 8000 at [i]all[/i] is really impressive when you think about it.)
Sokkratees wrote on 2021-06-16 14:25:12:

Considering how the server was struggling with having a little over 8000 players online, I'd be surprised if it could handle an increase in lair space, even a relatively small one. (Of course being about to handle 8000 at all is really impressive when you think about it.)
rsz_lorwolf_button.png
I would definitely appreciate some more slots, lair or den. As it is I'm trying to figure out who to exalt to make room for a few of the new dragons. Which kinda sucks some of the fun out of it.
I would definitely appreciate some more slots, lair or den. As it is I'm trying to figure out who to exalt to make room for a few of the new dragons. Which kinda sucks some of the fun out of it.
I agree with Sokkrates.

I don't want them to only release new dragons breeds when they feel that the servers can handle new lair spaces.

Just releasing 10 new spaces would mean at least 80,000 potential new dragons alone, along with new players signing up and older players returning.

I do agree we need more lair spaces, but I feel like we would have gotten them if the staff felt that the server could handle it.

Basically, support for new spaces, no support for tying it to new breeds. (either not giving space unless we have a new breed, or waiting to give us a new breed until the site can handle more spaces)

Edit: While I can understand that it can be upsetting to not have room for the new dragon, those new dragons (unless you are specifically going for the gen1s that came from eggs) aren't going anywhere as the breed is available through the treasure MP.
I agree with Sokkrates.

I don't want them to only release new dragons breeds when they feel that the servers can handle new lair spaces.

Just releasing 10 new spaces would mean at least 80,000 potential new dragons alone, along with new players signing up and older players returning.

I do agree we need more lair spaces, but I feel like we would have gotten them if the staff felt that the server could handle it.

Basically, support for new spaces, no support for tying it to new breeds. (either not giving space unless we have a new breed, or waiting to give us a new breed until the site can handle more spaces)

Edit: While I can understand that it can be upsetting to not have room for the new dragon, those new dragons (unless you are specifically going for the gen1s that came from eggs) aren't going anywhere as the breed is available through the treasure MP.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2 3