Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Efforts- change prize redemption method
Hi! Like I'm sure many others have, I've come out of hiatus because of this super cool new event! So did my younger sibling. Unfortunately, because there was only a day between milestones to collect rewards, my sib missed out on the 4th chest, the one with the egg! They aren't used to being active on FR on the daily, so even though they contributed to the milestone, they didn't pick up the reward in time.

I'd like to suggest that for future Efforts, the prizes are either automatically delivered, or remain available for those who contributed to each milestone even after the Effort proceeds to the next milestone.
Hi! Like I'm sure many others have, I've come out of hiatus because of this super cool new event! So did my younger sibling. Unfortunately, because there was only a day between milestones to collect rewards, my sib missed out on the 4th chest, the one with the egg! They aren't used to being active on FR on the daily, so even though they contributed to the milestone, they didn't pick up the reward in time.

I'd like to suggest that for future Efforts, the prizes are either automatically delivered, or remain available for those who contributed to each milestone even after the Effort proceeds to the next milestone.
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Support. Since we can always access snapshots of the previous phases, it makes sense for the rewards to still be available there.
Support. Since we can always access snapshots of the previous phases, it makes sense for the rewards to still be available there.
75YCRDb.png Qh93FkX.gifToxrvHn.gif
Perhaps I could support this suggestion if it wasn't near invisible both in its font and its color
Perhaps I could support this suggestion if it wasn't near invisible both in its font and its color
JQQ3Fjt.png
[quote name="silosand" date="2021-06-16 11:55:04" ] Support. Since we can always access snapshots of the previous phases, it makes sense for the rewards to still be available there. [/quote] Exactly! I'm surprised this wasn't already a part of the Dustcarve Dig.
silosand wrote on 2021-06-16 11:55:04:

Exactly! I'm surprised this wasn't already a part of the Dustcarve Dig.
!! signature under construction !!
[quote name="KairinRose" date="2021-06-16 11:34:59" ] Hi! Like I'm sure many others have, I've come out of hiatus because of this super cool new event! So did my younger sibling. Unfortunately, because there was only a day between milestones to collect rewards, my sib missed out on the 4th chest, the one with the egg! They aren't used to being active on FR on the daily, so even though they contributed to the milestone, they didn't pick up the reward in time. I'd like to suggest that for future Efforts, the prizes are either automatically delivered, or remain available for those who contributed to each milestone even after the Effort proceeds to the next milestone. [/quote] Hello @KairinRose, your sibling should check the 'Other' tab of their Hoard. The reward system is as such players are [b]forced to collect their reward[/b] before being able to interact with the page further. [b]For example:[/b] If your sibling hadn't visited the page since Milestone 4, but contributed for Milestone 4, and didn't visit again until today for the first time since, they [b]would have both[/b] that stage's chest [i]and[/i] the Obelisk item waiting for them. They wouldn't see the story summary below the map until they collect it.
KairinRose wrote on 2021-06-16 11:34:59:

Hello @KairinRose, your sibling should check the 'Other' tab of their Hoard. The reward system is as such players are forced to collect their reward before being able to interact with the page further.

For example: If your sibling hadn't visited the page since Milestone 4, but contributed for Milestone 4, and didn't visit again until today for the first time since, they would have both that stage's chest and the Obelisk item waiting for them. They wouldn't see the story summary below the map until they collect it.