Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 223 224
I sold the egg I got and used the gems to get an Arcane egg, but now I'm wondering if I should have waited and bought a nice gen one with the colors I work into my lair. My luck with he RNG is usually bad. XD
I sold the egg I got and used the gems to get an Arcane egg, but now I'm wondering if I should have waited and bought a nice gen one with the colors I work into my lair. My luck with he RNG is usually bad. XD
RIP
RIP
God, I got nature egg but I would love to swap for shadow XoX
I can't wait for the outcome tho, I really hope it will be dragon breed, modern or ancient ;o;
God, I got nature egg but I would love to swap for shadow XoX
I can't wait for the outcome tho, I really hope it will be dragon breed, modern or ancient ;o;
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
i took a long break and omg!!
i took a long break and omg!!
UdjspbS.png
can i ask what was in the chest for the first tunnel? i missed it.
can i ask what was in the chest for the first tunnel? i missed it.
wooow
Happy 8th Anniversary! This is my first anniversary here, so I'm very excited :D
wooow
Happy 8th Anniversary! This is my first anniversary here, so I'm very excited :D
HELL
o
same here, bubby. same here
same here, bubby. same here
@talongamer

First was 80 of all food types
@talongamer

First was 80 of all food types
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
looks at my current problem of finding the time to get enough food to feed my army of dragons

well, now i'm sad i missed that. thanks for telling me
looks at my current problem of finding the time to get enough food to feed my army of dragons

well, now i'm sad i missed that. thanks for telling me
to expain, i have no food in strage, i'm saving up money and gems for genes, acouple of gradians, banescales, and veilspuns who will not eat for the life of them, and a spiral with ambush in one claw and elimate in the other, currently bringing the training fieids to half the poplulation it had before.

i am happy to see my dragons are as chaotic as i am :)
to expain, i have no food in strage, i'm saving up money and gems for genes, acouple of gradians, banescales, and veilspuns who will not eat for the life of them, and a spiral with ambush in one claw and elimate in the other, currently bringing the training fieids to half the poplulation it had before.

i am happy to see my dragons are as chaotic as i am :)
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 223 224