1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
omg your coatls are so cute i gotta like them too
omg your coatls are so cute i gotta like them too
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
@WittleBawl Indeed! Honestly I don’t know myself how I do it with all the beautiful dragons in AH!
@aludesh awww thank you! Coatls are always so cute have to be my fav breed!
@WittleBawl Indeed! Honestly I don’t know myself how I do it with all the beautiful dragons in AH!
@aludesh awww thank you! Coatls are always so cute have to be my fav breed!
TZcPbh2.png
@Animetrap Hi sorry i just wanted to ask about hatchery's Do you think my dragons are good enough to start one?
@Animetrap Hi sorry i just wanted to ask about hatchery's Do you think my dragons are good enough to start one?
733EAYl.png[/center
I will trade you for some likes. Let me know who you like and I will send likes your way
I will trade you for some likes. Let me know who you like and I will send likes your way
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@SnowOnyx For sure! Though I do recommend doing interest check on the pairings you are planning on! It will be much easier to get customers them since you would also have a pinglist you could create! ^^
@Self There isn’t any need to like mine but any likes on any of my perma dragons are appreciated! (The goodbye tab is my sales tab!) You have so many pretty dragons but I would have to say DarkVoid, LungWorth, and WindSyphon have definitely caught my eye! ((Ooooo it looks like I have already liked all your dragons! Though I’ll like up any dragons that are new!))
@SnowOnyx For sure! Though I do recommend doing interest check on the pairings you are planning on! It will be much easier to get customers them since you would also have a pinglist you could create! ^^
@Self There isn’t any need to like mine but any likes on any of my perma dragons are appreciated! (The goodbye tab is my sales tab!) You have so many pretty dragons but I would have to say DarkVoid, LungWorth, and WindSyphon have definitely caught my eye! ((Ooooo it looks like I have already liked all your dragons! Though I’ll like up any dragons that are new!))
TZcPbh2.png
@Animetrap OMG I feel so cluttered compared to your Spartan lair. Sent some likes
@Animetrap OMG I feel so cluttered compared to your Spartan lair. Sent some likes
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Self Haha yeah i feel you! I envy your lair too! I want a big lair but I can’t bring myself to it qwq Thank you!
@Self Haha yeah i feel you! I envy your lair too! I want a big lair but I can’t bring myself to it qwq Thank you!
TZcPbh2.png
I went ahead and faced your dragons too :DD
I went ahead and faced your dragons too :DD
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose Thank you! ^^
@PricklyGoose Thank you! ^^
TZcPbh2.png
This is really nice of you! Could you like my dragons? (Also if you like ToothPick there's currently a giveaway and the prize is a shadow egg. So just tell me which like you were.)
This is really nice of you! Could you like my dragons? (Also if you like ToothPick there's currently a giveaway and the prize is a shadow egg. So just tell me which like you were.)
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19