Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your Second Choice of Flight?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
If Fireflight didn't exist I'd revolt and join the beastclans haha!

If I had to choose another flight probably Earth
If Fireflight didn't exist I'd revolt and join the beastclans haha!

If I had to choose another flight probably Earth
bEJeSzJ.png
I was going to go with fire or earth when i started but then I saw noodledad and joined wind.
although 6 years later i would say my second choice would be nature just cause they have wildclaws.
I was going to go with fire or earth when i started but then I saw noodledad and joined wind.
although 6 years later i would say my second choice would be nature just cause they have wildclaws.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
earth 100%, i've considered switching before but i am pretty attached to wind. :(
earth 100%, i've considered switching before but i am pretty attached to wind. :(
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
i almost went with ice (can you tell by my name?) but i chose earth basically for the sole reason that we apparently like gemstones lmao
i almost went with ice (can you tell by my name?) but i chose earth basically for the sole reason that we apparently like gemstones lmao
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
kBHm00y.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
I had a hard time choosing between Arcane and Light when I joined. But strangely, I still haven't given Light a try even though I've taken flight vacations to Wind and Lightning.
I had a hard time choosing between Arcane and Light when I joined. But strangely, I still haven't given Light a try even though I've taken flight vacations to Wind and Lightning.
Plague would be my second choice. I like the bone and gore aesthetic and the "fight to survive" part of their lore.
Plague would be my second choice. I like the bone and gore aesthetic and the "fight to survive" part of their lore.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
Light definitely. I love the aesthetic.
Light definitely. I love the aesthetic.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
Ice! It's really cool
Ice! It's really cool
HW4lpxl.png
ttKuCtY.gif
Available 15:00 - 9:00 FRT
hWPjBUy.png
OC7fl4U.png
Any Pronoun (Bi flag)
O62tc6n.png
Pgv53XB.png
QUIpVFE.png
Wispwillow Grove
AtXvu0n.gif
8XidJCJ.png
Maybe Light or Earth!
Maybe Light or Earth!
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
the friend who suggested flightrising to me was in the plague flight, so if the Pink Space Aliens weren't here i probably would've gone there (or light because Hee Hee Yellow Eyes Go Brrrr)

but if i were to make the decision now--though i would prefer to stay in arcane or migrate to the beastclans, somehow--i'd super love to check out the earth flight. i am legitimately collecting all gemstone/rock items and refusing to hoardsell/sell them. plus i love the aesthetics... you go you rock fellas :]
the friend who suggested flightrising to me was in the plague flight, so if the Pink Space Aliens weren't here i probably would've gone there (or light because Hee Hee Yellow Eyes Go Brrrr)

but if i were to make the decision now--though i would prefer to stay in arcane or migrate to the beastclans, somehow--i'd super love to check out the earth flight. i am legitimately collecting all gemstone/rock items and refusing to hoardsell/sell them. plus i love the aesthetics... you go you rock fellas :]
signature_by_flowerbush-dbmblxs.png[/center]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26