Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I can dig faster than anyone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thanks for your help! we need all the assistance we can get!
Thanks for your help! we need all the assistance we can get!
2Q5YVhN.png vslbbes.gif
[emoji=gold crown size=1] KING DID IT [emoji=gold crown size=1]
KING DID IT
cL9yafY.gif
Teach us your digging ways, o mighty FDS! My clan's miners would sit respectfully and learn from the true master of the craft. True, none of them could live up to your power, but who could?
Teach us your digging ways, o mighty FDS! My clan's miners would sit respectfully and learn from the true master of the craft. True, none of them could live up to your power, but who could?
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Hessonite" date="2021-06-10 09:44:20" ] [center]you dropped this, king [emoji=gold crown size=1][/center] [/quote] Hmm. I do not typically wear a crown because my kind do not have kings or queens we just have drakens who fight others and are strong enough to beat them all up and no one will mess with them (like me). But if it is appropriate to your human customs.... maybe I couod wear a crown ....
Hessonite wrote on 2021-06-10 09:44:20:
you dropped this, king

Hmm. I do not typically wear a crown because my kind do not have kings or queens we just have drakens who fight others and are strong enough to beat them all up and no one will mess with them (like me). But if it is appropriate to your human customs.... maybe I couod wear a crown ....
help.png
[quote name="FinalDrakenStar" date="2021-06-10 12:03:21" ] [quote name="Hessonite" date="2021-06-10 09:44:20" ] [center]you dropped this, king [emoji=gold crown size=1][/center] [/quote] Hmm. I do not typically wear a crown because my kind do not have kings or queens we just have drakens who fight others and are strong enough to beat them all up and no one will mess with them (like me). But if it is appropriate to your human customs.... maybe I couod wear a crown .... [/quote] This is the best user, everyone else just pack up and leave. I'm pretty sure finaldrakenstar is the only one using flight rising correctly.
FinalDrakenStar wrote on 2021-06-10 12:03:21:
Hessonite wrote on 2021-06-10 09:44:20:
you dropped this, king

Hmm. I do not typically wear a crown because my kind do not have kings or queens we just have drakens who fight others and are strong enough to beat them all up and no one will mess with them (like me). But if it is appropriate to your human customs.... maybe I couod wear a crown ....

This is the best user, everyone else just pack up and leave. I'm pretty sure finaldrakenstar is the only one using flight rising correctly.
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
Furries.
Furries.
this is awesome
this is awesome
i kneel & wait in silence
kiss the ground & slip away
Thank you we appreciate it
Thank you we appreciate it
such a gracious king for helping us dig
such a gracious king for helping us dig
art_sig_aa.png