Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rehat Art Shop [Gem/USD]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94
@aeons here ya go. hope you like it :3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Nc3Ie9W.png[/img][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/op3tinz.png[/img]
@aeons here ya go. hope you like it :3
Nc3Ie9W.png
op3tinz.png

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@KiraTiyuji here ya go. hope you like it :3 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZAxnkN9.png[/img][/center]
@KiraTiyuji here ya go. hope you like it :3
ZAxnkN9.png

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
^
^

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
@SarcasticHawke @friendlycoffee @Estellia @Vovina @effervessa @beja @SoullessWendigo @SilverLanayru @Drachenschwinge @Lilacskye @dishonor @ladylilitu @Azurine @ridill @ponds @Waleskayu @ilucult @cytus @saeyoung @Cheitora @onemessyperson @Vistron @Munakata @Riku114 @KasumiDragon @Jupiteru @yeahlol @benetton @KiraTiyuji @RoseyStar @Ac3Kat17 @Alpestris @Zith @Silvercats2 @pooses @Bashett @Kiralia @Dragonairia @Draconawitches @suawansan @Aqualia @aeons @Mazurkas

hello, i open two gem slots for two person only this time. If you get the slot, you can order maximum 3 order for each round. [all the gem slot already claimed. Thankyou] :3
i wont accept more than for two person this time around, im sorry. ><

BUT!! Dont worry if you didnt fast enough for gem slot since my USD slot always open and didnt have limited slot OR you can access the slot with wishlist and bribe item at the front page. So you still can grab via that slot. :3
Feel free to notify me if you want to be removed from pinglist.
Thankyou so much for the visiting~! <3
@SarcasticHawke @friendlycoffee @Estellia @Vovina @effervessa @beja @SoullessWendigo @SilverLanayru @Drachenschwinge @Lilacskye @dishonor @ladylilitu @Azurine @ridill @ponds @Waleskayu @ilucult @cytus @saeyoung @Cheitora @onemessyperson @Vistron @Munakata @Riku114 @KasumiDragon @Jupiteru @yeahlol @benetton @KiraTiyuji @RoseyStar @Ac3Kat17 @Alpestris @Zith @Silvercats2 @pooses @Bashett @Kiralia @Dragonairia @Draconawitches @suawansan @Aqualia @aeons @Mazurkas

hello, i open two gem slots for two person only this time. If you get the slot, you can order maximum 3 order for each round. [all the gem slot already claimed. Thankyou] :3
i wont accept more than for two person this time around, im sorry. ><

BUT!! Dont worry if you didnt fast enough for gem slot since my USD slot always open and didnt have limited slot OR you can access the slot with wishlist and bribe item at the front page. So you still can grab via that slot. :3
Feel free to notify me if you want to be removed from pinglist.
Thankyou so much for the visiting~! <3

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
Hi! May I claim a gem slot?
Hi! May I claim a gem slot?
@Pinkdragonwings sure :3 you can fill the form now.
@Pinkdragonwings sure :3 you can fill the form now.

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
May I please claim a gem slot if you wouldn't mind drawing again for me? No worries if you would rather take a break!
May I please claim a gem slot if you wouldn't mind drawing again for me? No worries if you would rather take a break!
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina ofcourrse~! you can fill the form now :3
and dont worry about it xD
i have spare time this week so i want to draw something.
@vovina ofcourrse~! you can fill the form now :3
and dont worry about it xD
i have spare time this week so i want to draw something.

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
Thank you so much! <3 I'd be happy to pay extra for any of these for design complexity or anything else too, just let me know in that case.

- style art: Headshot
- payment: gems
- reff: Lulu (main refs: x, x, x, x)

- reff: Oti (main refs: x, x)

And for the 3rd, if you wouldn't want to do a larger commission type like this for this time around, please don't worry about it at all and feel free to ignore this part!
Style art: Normal Form B
Payment: gems (or I can do a Wildclaw scroll + the rest in gems too if you would rather!)
Pose: A
Reff: Oti (main refs: x, x)
Expression: Maybe something kind of lost in thought, worried, or shy for him, but ultimately up to you!
Holding item: n/a
Etc: n/a
Thank you so much! <3 I'd be happy to pay extra for any of these for design complexity or anything else too, just let me know in that case.

- reff: Lulu (main refs: x, x, x, x)

- reff: Oti (main refs: x, x)

And for the 3rd, if you wouldn't want to do a larger commission type like this for this time around, please don't worry about it at all and feel free to ignore this part!
Style art: Normal Form B
Payment: gems (or I can do a Wildclaw scroll + the rest in gems too if you would rather!)
Pose: A
Reff: Oti (main refs: x, x)
Expression: Maybe something kind of lost in thought, worried, or shy for him, but ultimately up to you!
Holding item: n/a
Etc: n/a
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina your welcome~!
gotchu~! nah its fine. its not too complicated to activated the extra charge. owo)/
and dont worry about the 3rd order, i can accept it and do it just alright.
for the payment i prefer pure gem since its gems slot tho xD but its different case if it were a wishlist slot hehe. so .. yeah.. (;;-w-)\
you can send the payment now as always. (\ owo)/
@vovina your welcome~!
gotchu~! nah its fine. its not too complicated to activated the extra charge. owo)/
and dont worry about the 3rd order, i can accept it and do it just alright.
for the payment i prefer pure gem since its gems slot tho xD but its different case if it were a wishlist slot hehe. so .. yeah.. (;;-w-)\
you can send the payment now as always. (\ owo)/

Art Shop

My English is really bad
YZfYZUA.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94