Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent outpost [UFS/UFT]
Over the years that I've played FR on and off I've collected a few skins/accents that I either don't want or out grew and am looking to rehome them to organize my hoard a bit! Please take a look if you can! im always willing to negotiate price so long as its fair!
Payment methods:
Treasure [Lowest AH price)
Gems [Lowest AH price)
ETS items of equal value

Skins:

Accents:
x2 x2 x2

Freebies:
Over the years that I've played FR on and off I've collected a few skins/accents that I either don't want or out grew and am looking to rehome them to organize my hoard a bit! Please take a look if you can! im always willing to negotiate price so long as its fair!
Payment methods:
Treasure [Lowest AH price)
Gems [Lowest AH price)
ETS items of equal value

Skins:

Accents:
x2 x2 x2

Freebies:
[center]Sorry if this is a bit of an eyesore to read! I just got super excited, I've been wanting starfall skins.[/center] ----- Skins I'm interested in: [skin=6061] (LAH 100g) [skin=14117] (LAH 54g) [skin=13252] (LAH 32g) Accents I'm interested in: [skin=19713] (LAH 50g) Freebies I'm interested in: [skin=2748][skin=5863] ----- [center][b]Total:236g[/b][/center] ----- Possible trade? [skin=13254] (LAH 390g) + [skin=13255] (LAH 140g) [b]FOR[/b] [skin=23303] (LAH 160g) + [skin=34250] (LAH 129g) + [item=Manticore] (LAH 95g, undiscovered in your bestiary) + [item=Clever Jester's Motley] (LAH 165g, not in package but have all of the items) ----- [center]For trade above: [b]Your total:530g My total:549g[/b][/center] ----- [center]Whew! @Tinny thoughts? Apologies if this is like, completely out of whack. I'm not the most experienced with trading/buying skins through forums, hope this is correct though.[/center]
Sorry if this is a bit of an eyesore to read! I just got super excited, I've been wanting starfall skins.

Skins I'm interested in:
(LAH 100g) (LAH 54g) (LAH 32g)

Accents I'm interested in:
(LAH 50g)

Freebies I'm interested in:

Total:236g

Possible trade?
(LAH 390g) + (LAH 140g)
FOR
(LAH 160g) + (LAH 129g)
+ Manticore (LAH 95g, undiscovered in your bestiary)
+ Clever Jester's Motley (LAH 165g, not in package but have all of the items)
For trade above:
Your total:530g
My total:549g

Whew! @Tinny thoughts? Apologies if this is like, completely out of whack. I'm not the most experienced with trading/buying skins through forums, hope this is correct though.
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@peachysk8ter Hey! Thank you so much for finding interest in my skins + accents qwq

so just so im understanding, the first half you want to buy and the second half you want to trade?

I actually do not mind that at all i just wanna make sure im not misunderstanding!
@peachysk8ter Hey! Thank you so much for finding interest in my skins + accents qwq

so just so im understanding, the first half you want to buy and the second half you want to trade?

I actually do not mind that at all i just wanna make sure im not misunderstanding!
@Tinny yeah thats exactly it! Id send a crossroads with the skins Im trading along with the gems and you'd send the skins over c: can I go ahead and start the CR?
@Tinny yeah thats exactly it! Id send a crossroads with the skins Im trading along with the gems and you'd send the skins over c: can I go ahead and start the CR?
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@peachysk8ter yes of course please do!! I'll pull them from my vault <3
thank you so much! and sorry for the late reply!
@peachysk8ter yes of course please do!! I'll pull them from my vault <3
thank you so much! and sorry for the late reply!
[emoji=cat 1 size=1]
@Tinny Would you do: [skin=39565] (LAH=215g) + [skin=39558] (LAH=39g) MY TOTAL: [b]254g [/b] For your: [skin=11974] (LAH=65g) + [SKIN=12537] [LAH=60g) + [skin=15876] (LAH=105) YOUR TOTAL: [b]230g[/b] Please ping me/send a cr if this is okay. I do have other accents too though. [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
@Tinny

Would you do:
(LAH=215g) + (LAH=39g)
MY TOTAL: 254g

For your:
(LAH=65g) + [LAH=60g) + (LAH=105)
YOUR TOTAL: 230g

Please ping me/send a cr if this is okay. I do have other accents too though.
owcGC.gif
@KeeperOfStars sent you a CR!
@KeeperOfStars sent you a CR!
[emoji=cat 1 size=1]