Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 223 224
This is so cool. This was one of my favorite stories from BotE, so I can't wait to see where this goes. Plus the event is amazing, and the animations! I hope this paves the way for more special events like this in the future!
This is so cool. This was one of my favorite stories from BotE, so I can't wait to see where this goes. Plus the event is amazing, and the animations! I hope this paves the way for more special events like this in the future!
ohhh my! fancy update~
ohhh my! fancy update~
XDRtGHs.png
THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY COOL!! Can't wait to see what's ~uncovered~
THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY COOL!! Can't wait to see what's ~uncovered~
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
oh myyy,, this seems exciting [emoji=coatl love size=1] happy 8 years!!
oh myyy,, this seems exciting happy 8 years!!
Volt Wiring
OnNCb47.png
HE/THEY
I have a glitch. I can't breed dragons at all:(((
I have a glitch. I can't breed dragons at all:(((
pSfyTpK.pngsQKPkvs.pngUqxgNVH.pngfnjwZZh.pngaJWUqlA.png
I'm really hyped right now to see comes up at the end of this~~
I'm really hyped right now to see comes up at the end of this~~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dT9HQge.png
0HBKL8H.png
J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png

STYzy2l.png
lightb1.png
STYzy2l.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
oml this is so cool ;o; and it'll be so much fun! thank you devs for this amazing event ♥
oml this is so cool ;o; and it'll be so much fun! thank you devs for this amazing event ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
I was not expecting something like this! I'm actually pretty excited to see how things will progress! Happy 8th Anniversary everyone!!!
I was not expecting something like this! I'm actually pretty excited to see how things will progress! Happy 8th Anniversary everyone!!!
Happy 8th Anniversary everyone!

I'm entirely surprised by this update :0 I was positive it was a new breed, this is almost just as exciting! The prospect of a site-wide event seems like a lot of fun. I just hope it lasts awhile and the goals aren't immediately completed in as little time as possible D: I like participating.
Happy 8th Anniversary everyone!

I'm entirely surprised by this update :0 I was positive it was a new breed, this is almost just as exciting! The prospect of a site-wide event seems like a lot of fun. I just hope it lasts awhile and the goals aren't immediately completed in as little time as possible D: I like participating.
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 223 224