Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] The Second Great FlightRising Survey
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
[quote name="@JadedJester" date="2021-06-07 01:36:23" ] Filled out a few sections of the survey but, @Qhersek if I want to donate items for an entry or two do I send them to you? [/quote] Correct!
@JadedJester wrote on 2021-06-07 01:36:23:
Filled out a few sections of the survey but, @Qhersek if I want to donate items for an entry or two do I send them to you?
Correct!
Alrighty, sent in some nice donations via PM!
Alrighty, sent in some nice donations via PM!
1pLM.gif
@Qhersek

Just finished the survey, and put the banner in my signature. We'll ignore that it's one day before the survey closes shhh
@Qhersek

Just finished the survey, and put the banner in my signature. We'll ignore that it's one day before the survey closes shhh
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
Do I post here to claim tickets? Finished the survey, but I forgot I can skip some parts of the survey, whoops...
Do I post here to claim tickets? Finished the survey, but I forgot I can skip some parts of the survey, whoops...
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
Filled the survey! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
Filled the survey!
Belatedly claiming banner entries and also what Cerberus38 said.
Belatedly claiming banner entries and also what Cerberus38 said.
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
filled out survey, it was fun!
filled out survey, it was fun!
DRAGONS !
Completed seven out of the nine surveys and also put an advertisement for the survey in my signature! Here's image proof in case you check these after I remove it: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/690628876610568264/851689746983157760/unknown.png[/img]
Completed seven out of the nine surveys and also put an advertisement for the survey in my signature! Here's image proof in case you check these after I remove it:

unknown.png
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
Right under the wire, filled out the survey and would like to claim my signature entry as well ^^;
Right under the wire, filled out the survey and would like to claim my signature entry as well ^^;
A cursed place echoes in the depths of the Starwood Strand...
those who dare tread it's grounds are too foolish to know better,
or desperate enough to have no other choice.

Be wary, traveler, lest you be lost amongst their number.
Oops, forgot to say I did fill out the survey ^^'
Oops, forgot to say I did fill out the survey ^^'
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21