Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding Project Ping List
[center][size=5][b]Breeding Pairs Project[/b][/size] @MockingSerpent Hey! I've pinged you guys as I'm looking for a rental of one of your dragons, listed below, for a project for a breeding pair ^^ I can, and will tip for your help! Only one nesting is required, and if you would prefer not to have your dragon taken out of your lair, and instead nested in your lair that is ok! Hopefully the ideal mate's owner will compromise and allow the nesting in your lair ^^ I'm hoping (more like praying) that everyone is ok with it, a bit of a long shot, but we can try! ----- [size=4][b]Project A[/b][/size] [b]Pairs:[/b] Abraxa * @Picci & Cirque @lesbianlizard [s]Quetzalcoatl @SeraphSoldier[/s] & Stryke @FeliFeathers -> (you have back-up if no rental permission is given, see below) Back-up for Stryke: Aranelle @Florane May be needed as a replacement for Stryke ^^ [b]Added info[/b] A couple are related, but they haven't been nested together and the generations are far enough away that the goal pair will be able to breed ^^ ----- [size=4][b]Project B[/b][/size] [b]Pairs:[/b] South @Cherryfleck & Hikaru @TheCommonStray Kaito @Ghoulio & Azlenth @SagaciousDream ----- - If ok with nesting in my lair, [b]only[/b] my nests will be used, no nest rentals - I can assure you that I will take care of your dragons, and give them back to you fully fed [emoji=plant size=1] -I will let you know if the project ends up not going ahead ^^ - Undesired offspring will be named + sold [b]For now, only your permission/no permission is needed, actual nesting/CRs will take place when enough is sorted out <3 thank you![/b]
Breeding Pairs Project
@MockingSerpent

Hey! I've pinged you guys as I'm looking for a rental of one of your dragons, listed below, for a project for a breeding pair ^^

I can, and will tip for your help! Only one nesting is required, and if you would prefer not to have your dragon taken out of your lair, and instead nested in your lair that is ok! Hopefully the ideal mate's owner will compromise and allow the nesting in your lair ^^

I'm hoping (more like praying) that everyone is ok with it, a bit of a long shot, but we can try!

Project A

Pairs:
Abraxa * @Picci & Cirque @lesbianlizard

Quetzalcoatl @SeraphSoldier & Stryke @FeliFeathers -> (you have back-up if no rental permission is given, see below)

Back-up for Stryke:
Aranelle @Florane
May be needed as a replacement for Stryke ^^

Added info
A couple are related, but they haven't been nested together and the generations are far enough away that the goal pair will be able to breed ^^

Project B

Pairs:
South @Cherryfleck & Hikaru @TheCommonStray

Kaito @Ghoulio & Azlenth @SagaciousDream

- If ok with nesting in my lair, only my nests will be used, no nest rentals

- I can assure you that I will take care of your dragons, and give them back to you fully fed

-I will let you know if the project ends up not going ahead ^^

- Undesired offspring will be named + sold

For now, only your permission/no permission is needed, actual nesting/CRs will take place when enough is sorted out <3 thank you!
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
xxxxx 002-006-003.png xxxxx 58210204.png
hey!! i'm not sure if i should send this here or in pms or elsewhere... but sure!! i'd be happy to pass abraxa over to you for a little while for your breeding project :)
hey!! i'm not sure if i should send this here or in pms or elsewhere... but sure!! i'd be happy to pass abraxa over to you for a little while for your breeding project :)
i like birds and the dressing room
hmu if u need a dragon dressed or a bird identified
@thesnowbird Howdy! May I inquire what the desired dragon would be from my Quetzalcoatl? I would prefer to keep him retired from breeding (haven't bred him in years haha) but I'd like to help out with the project in some way - there are lots of dragons in the AH with those colors, is there something particular you're looking for?
@thesnowbird Howdy! May I inquire what the desired dragon would be from my Quetzalcoatl? I would prefer to keep him retired from breeding (haven't bred him in years haha) but I'd like to help out with the project in some way - there are lots of dragons in the AH with those colors, is there something particular you're looking for?
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@SeraphSoldier Hi! I'm quite flexible with the end result, but somewhere in the ranges between him and the other dragon I plan to nest him with, if everything works out. ^^ Savannah/Noxtide/Capsule is the genes I'm planning, (too poor to afford gene changes haha) and either colour of Leaf & Radioactive! Particularly him, because he has a tight colour range, yet higher rarity genes to mostly create clones of the desired mother (essentially what I'm looking for) ^^ One of their possible children - [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=39&auth=c7e0ddf06994a6f74bca3412397c182fedcb3660&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And really sorry about having to ask! I didn't realise he was your avatar lol XD
@SeraphSoldier Hi! I'm quite flexible with the end result, but somewhere in the ranges between him and the other dragon I plan to nest him with, if everything works out. ^^

Savannah/Noxtide/Capsule is the genes I'm planning, (too poor to afford gene changes haha) and either colour of Leaf & Radioactive! Particularly him, because he has a tight colour range, yet higher rarity genes to mostly create clones of the desired mother (essentially what I'm looking for) ^^

One of their possible children -
dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=39&auth=c7e0ddf06994a6f74bca3412397c182fedcb3660&dummyext=prev.png

And really sorry about having to ask! I didn't realise he was your avatar lol XD
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
@thesnowbird Ah, gotchya! So my partner has this dragon here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17081172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/170812/17081172_350.png[/img][/url] whom they actually originally bought to be a mate for my Quezy but I decided I wanted another coatl instead bc of the matching skins. I wouldn't mind breeding them together (I would just breed Quezy and Xolotl but they would not have the desired genes or wildclaws) Here's what their offspring would look like: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/562423652407312391/851126729774727198/QuezyEnvy.jpg[/img] I'm so sorry if I sound stingy about breeding my boy, I ultimately don't mind bringing him out of retirement to have a clutch, I just rather it be with his mate or one of my partner's dragons ; 7 ; but this could potentially save you a step or two in your project maybe!
@thesnowbird Ah, gotchya!
So my partner has this dragon here:

17081172_350.png
whom they actually originally bought to be a mate for my Quezy but I decided I wanted another coatl instead bc of the matching skins. I wouldn't mind breeding them together (I would just breed Quezy and Xolotl but they would not have the desired genes or wildclaws)
Here's what their offspring would look like:
QuezyEnvy.jpg

I'm so sorry if I sound stingy about breeding my boy, I ultimately don't mind bringing him out of retirement to have a clutch, I just rather it be with his mate or one of my partner's dragons ; 7 ; but this could potentially save you a step or two in your project maybe!
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@SeraphSoldier Ooo that would be perfect, thank you so so much! If you could do that for me, it would be amazing! <3 And that’s ok! I completely understand ^^

Edit: Ahh forgot to ping you *facepalm* XD
@SeraphSoldier Ooo that would be perfect, thank you so so much! If you could do that for me, it would be amazing! <3 And that’s ok! I completely understand ^^

Edit: Ahh forgot to ping you *facepalm* XD
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
Sure I can let you borrow her c:

So long as I get her back haha
Sure I can let you borrow her c:

So long as I get her back haha
SiNECgZ.png