Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Copper Cave - Subspecies Hub
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68680518][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686806/68680518_350.png[/img][/url] gonna be a beauty when she grows up
68680518_350.png
gonna be a beauty when she grows up
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56376642][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/563767/56376642_350.png[/img][/url] My boy is Copper/Copper/Copper but I was surprised to see Wasp not an approved primary! It really brings out those tones just as well as Crystal. While I do like how Skink looks, it'd be a shame to overwrite a gem gene.
56376642_350.png

My boy is Copper/Copper/Copper but I was surprised to see Wasp not an approved primary! It really brings out those tones just as well as Crystal. While I do like how Skink looks, it'd be a shame to overwrite a gem gene.
Rz7ZJcJ.png
@IanYuy
it is because the primary genes all have a sort of bioluminescence glow to them and that was what the species was formed from. ^^; sadly as of right now the primary genes aren't going to be adjusted. We are going over the secondary and tert genes to add new genes and improve the list as well as the lore behind them and the various branches of the species.
@IanYuy
it is because the primary genes all have a sort of bioluminescence glow to them and that was what the species was formed from. ^^; sadly as of right now the primary genes aren't going to be adjusted. We are going over the secondary and tert genes to add new genes and improve the list as well as the lore behind them and the various branches of the species.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@ShinyYveltal12

100% Love the eye color, the unusual is my favorite earth eye.. xD
@ShinyYveltal12

100% Love the eye color, the unusual is my favorite earth eye.. xD
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
That makes sense! Clown and Skink in particular really seem to add a glow to the copper. I think I will swap out the primary after all, once I get the mats...
That makes sense! Clown and Skink in particular really seem to add a glow to the copper. I think I will swap out the primary after all, once I get the mats...
Rz7ZJcJ.png
@IanYuy

:D Yeah I hope someday they add new genes we can add as primary.. but for now.. I'll settle that they are updating the other dragons to have the genes that can make them into pretty Copper Caves.
@IanYuy

:D Yeah I hope someday they add new genes we can add as primary.. but for now.. I'll settle that they are updating the other dragons to have the genes that can make them into pretty Copper Caves.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
Got the genes I think sorted finally.. now to work on colors and lore. If there are other genes you think we should consider or remove please let me know~!

~Copper Cave Research~

Primary Genes:
Modern Dragons -
Clown, Crystal, Fade, Metallic, Poison, Skink, Tapir

Ancient Dragons -
Banescale: Clown, Metallic, Poison, Ragged, Skink, Tapir
Gaoler: Clown, Crystal, Tapir
Veilspun: Bright, Clown, Fade, Skink, Sphinxmoth, Tapir

Colors: Copper Only

Secondary Genes:
Modern Dragons -
Alloy, Bee, Blend, Facet, Noxtide, Spinner, Striation, Toxin
Ancient Dragons -
Banescale: Alloy, Spinner, Striation, Tear, Toxin
Gaoler: Bee, Facet, Striation
Veilspun: Bee, Blend, Hawkmoth, Spinner, Striation, Vivid,

Colors Checked: Copper

Tertiary Genes:
Modern Dragons -
Capsule, Contour, Firefly, Gembound, Ghost, Glimmer, Glowtail, Keel, Koi, Lace, Opal, Runes, Scales, Smirch, Spines, Underbelly, Veined
Ancient Dragons -
Banescale: Contour, Fans, Ghost, Lace, Plumage, Porcupine, Skeletal, Underbelly, Wraith
Gaoler: Blossom, Braids, Fans, Ghost, Gnarlhorns, Opal, Runes, Scorpion, Shardflank, Underbelly, Veined, Weathered, Wintercoat
Veilspun: Beetle, Branches, Capsule, Diaphanous, Firefly, Opal, Runes, Thorns, Underbelly

Colors Checked: Copper, Mint, Robin
Got the genes I think sorted finally.. now to work on colors and lore. If there are other genes you think we should consider or remove please let me know~!

~Copper Cave Research~

Primary Genes:
Modern Dragons -
Clown, Crystal, Fade, Metallic, Poison, Skink, Tapir

Ancient Dragons -
Banescale: Clown, Metallic, Poison, Ragged, Skink, Tapir
Gaoler: Clown, Crystal, Tapir
Veilspun: Bright, Clown, Fade, Skink, Sphinxmoth, Tapir

Colors: Copper Only

Secondary Genes:
Modern Dragons -
Alloy, Bee, Blend, Facet, Noxtide, Spinner, Striation, Toxin
Ancient Dragons -
Banescale: Alloy, Spinner, Striation, Tear, Toxin
Gaoler: Bee, Facet, Striation
Veilspun: Bee, Blend, Hawkmoth, Spinner, Striation, Vivid,

Colors Checked: Copper

Tertiary Genes:
Modern Dragons -
Capsule, Contour, Firefly, Gembound, Ghost, Glimmer, Glowtail, Keel, Koi, Lace, Opal, Runes, Scales, Smirch, Spines, Underbelly, Veined
Ancient Dragons -
Banescale: Contour, Fans, Ghost, Lace, Plumage, Porcupine, Skeletal, Underbelly, Wraith
Gaoler: Blossom, Braids, Fans, Ghost, Gnarlhorns, Opal, Runes, Scorpion, Shardflank, Underbelly, Veined, Weathered, Wintercoat
Veilspun: Beetle, Branches, Capsule, Diaphanous, Firefly, Opal, Runes, Thorns, Underbelly

Colors Checked: Copper, Mint, Robin
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@rosekitten Thank you for letting me know. If anyone wants some free unnamed coppers @me i have a few adults ready
@rosekitten Thank you for letting me know. If anyone wants some free unnamed coppers @me i have a few adults ready
@BlueEternity Sadly the primary makes her not count. Color wise she is fine. Just her primary gene makes her not count. The genes for this subspecies is based around the idea of bioluminescent. Flight Rising uses different colors for effects or as second colors for dragons in the various genes. So the softer blue or closer to robin blue secondary colors in the primary genes don't count. Ex. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=f592eecd4ee1a91393ada5fe69edeac6aae47c8a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=40&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=c4ce111a8d944718514988fa75f29e59e38f6da4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Where the primary genes in the list a few posts above this are what is considered a glow effect. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=650b93b892c3b3bc210a5ce068b45c1ff0cf5184&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=3&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=1f9873ae915573c89a62cc3a251bdea55b0ff774&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=2e7e903859e936bf39f3fedc7944f7286233d257&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@BlueEternity

Sadly the primary makes her not count. Color wise she is fine. Just her primary gene makes her not count. The genes for this subspecies is based around the idea of bioluminescent.

Flight Rising uses different colors for effects or as second colors for dragons in the various genes. So the softer blue or closer to robin blue secondary colors in the primary genes don't count.

Ex.
dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=f592eecd4ee1a91393ada5fe69edeac6aae47c8a&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=40&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=c4ce111a8d944718514988fa75f29e59e38f6da4&dummyext=prev.png

Where the primary genes in the list a few posts above this are what is considered a glow effect.

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=650b93b892c3b3bc210a5ce068b45c1ff0cf5184&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=3&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=1f9873ae915573c89a62cc3a251bdea55b0ff774&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=94&auth=2e7e903859e936bf39f3fedc7944f7286233d257&dummyext=prev.png
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@BlueEternity

exactly! ^^ The tert colors I have not gone through. But there is a large number of tert colors that will be on the list. They can have the similar glow effect to add to the dragon or even be counted as runes or paint. (slowly working on lore for the genes and all as well.. just I'm moving irl so I'm packing and this year ha been a doozy heh)

IF you are unsure of anything. Feel free to ask. :D

(oh there are a fair number of secondary colors, it doesn't have to be copper or blues. There are a few others that count as well. I just haven't gone through that list yet either T-T )
@BlueEternity

exactly! ^^ The tert colors I have not gone through. But there is a large number of tert colors that will be on the list. They can have the similar glow effect to add to the dragon or even be counted as runes or paint. (slowly working on lore for the genes and all as well.. just I'm moving irl so I'm packing and this year ha been a doozy heh)

IF you are unsure of anything. Feel free to ask. :D

(oh there are a fair number of secondary colors, it doesn't have to be copper or blues. There are a few others that count as well. I just haven't gone through that list yet either T-T )
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54