Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UM Accents (retired, customs, etc)
1 2 3 4
@barrdwing aiksljsfg uhhhhh last i remember its a patreon exclusive recolor from the artist? i last saw it go for 5kg on sales (back in 2019 or so) so i'd be looking at that for a starting point on price. another recolor of it went for 8kg in items.
@barrdwing aiksljsfg uhhhhh last i remember its a patreon exclusive recolor from the artist? i last saw it go for 5kg on sales (back in 2019 or so) so i'd be looking at that for a starting point on price. another recolor of it went for 8kg in items.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile
Ah, didn't know that. 1500g sounds fine though, feel free to send me cr/pa anytime!
@Weavile
Ah, didn't know that. 1500g sounds fine though, feel free to send me cr/pa anytime!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Weavile

An exclusive recolor, wow! Oh dear ... it'll be out of my range, then. But thank you for the information: that explains a lot! This series has been so hard to find, and I wasn't sure why. But I only started getting serious about UMAs last year, so my information was incomplete.

It's an excellent skin, and I'm sure you'll find a buyer! You have a really nice collection up.
@Weavile

An exclusive recolor, wow! Oh dear ... it'll be out of my range, then. But thank you for the information: that explains a lot! This series has been so hard to find, and I wasn't sure why. But I only started getting serious about UMAs last year, so my information was incomplete.

It's an excellent skin, and I'm sure you'll find a buyer! You have a really nice collection up.
riVr93C.png
@Weavile

1300g works.
@Weavile

1300g works.
You thought this would be a normal forum signature, BUT IT WAS I DIO!
4f5347e6726a1ce006e6281380f8b4f42cc34338_128.gif
@weavile would you consider 1kg for vanadiini? I saw a past sale for 1.2 but I am a bit short on gems rn :pensive:
@weavile would you consider 1kg for vanadiini? I saw a past sale for 1.2 but I am a bit short on gems rn :pensive:
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@mystel I’d prefer to sell at 1.2kg but I’d be happy to hold it for you! :>
@mystel I’d prefer to sell at 1.2kg but I’d be happy to hold it for you! :>
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@weavile I actually sold smth just now! Feel free to send a pa! :D
@weavile I actually sold smth just now! Feel free to send a pa! :D
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
@weavile

are you taking offers on the equipped accents too? would you take:

2kg for Accent: Harpy Prince
1.5kg for Skin: Eventide
2.5kg for Skin: behead the prophet
@weavile

are you taking offers on the equipped accents too? would you take:

2kg for Accent: Harpy Prince
1.5kg for Skin: Eventide
2.5kg for Skin: behead the prophet
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@yammie harpy prince i'm looking for around 7kg
eventide can do 1.7kg (LAH is 2kg)
behead the prophet can do 2.75kg (LAH is 3kg, 3.5kg)
@yammie harpy prince i'm looking for around 7kg
eventide can do 1.7kg (LAH is 2kg)
behead the prophet can do 2.75kg (LAH is 3kg, 3.5kg)
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile

Hello! Would you be willing to sell Accent: Polarity (bane m) for lower than the current LAH of 1.2kg?
@Weavile

Hello! Would you be willing to sell Accent: Polarity (bane m) for lower than the current LAH of 1.2kg?
1 2 3 4