Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bell's portraits! OPEN for humanoids
1 2 3
[center][size=6][b][font=courier new]bell's portraits[/b][/size][/center] [size=4][font=courier new]hi everyone! i'm itching to draw some people, so i'm opening this shop back up after a long long hiatus. particularly excited to draw d&d characters! ping me and let's talk! [center][b][size=4][font=courier new](gijinkas)[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/fa3oo5Z.png[/img] [font=courier new][b]lines[/b]: 800g [b]color[/b]: 1600g [b]graphic bg[/b]: 1800g[/center] [center][b][size=4][font=courier new][s](dragons)[/s][/b] [img]https://imgur.com/haIGZF9.png[/img] [s][font=courier new][b]lines[/b]: 700g [b]color[/b]: 1500g [b]graphic bg[/b]: 1800g[/s][/center] [font=courier new](example shown is lines on the left and color on the right -- for a an example of a graphic bg, please see the gijinka!) [center][b][size=4][font=courier new](rules)[/b][/center] [LIST] [*][font=courier new]if you want to commission something, please ping me in this thread w/ your dragon/character (i can do non-fr stuff too by request) and any specific requests for the design if you're ordering a gijinka. if there's no instruction i'll just do whatever i want! [*][font=courier new]i take payment [i]after [/i]completion bc fr is not my #1 priority and i do not want to rob you by accident! [*][font=courier new]complex apparel/skins/accents for dragons may run you more, but simple stuff is included in the base price. lmk if you have any questions about how much the inclusion of an item would be. [/LIST] [center][b][size=4][font=courier new](slots)[/b][/center] [LIST] [*][font=courier new](1) [*][font=courier new](2) [*][font=courier new](3) [/LIST]
bell's portraits

hi everyone! i'm itching to draw some people, so i'm opening this shop back up after a long long hiatus. particularly excited to draw d&d characters! ping me and let's talk!

(gijinkas)

fa3oo5Z.png

lines: 800g
color: 1600g
graphic bg: 1800g
(dragons)
haIGZF9.png

lines: 700g
color: 1500g
graphic bg: 1800g
(example shown is lines on the left and color on the right -- for a an example of a graphic bg, please see the gijinka!)

(rules)
  • if you want to commission something, please ping me in this thread w/ your dragon/character (i can do non-fr stuff too by request) and any specific requests for the design if you're ordering a gijinka. if there's no instruction i'll just do whatever i want!
  • i take payment after completion bc fr is not my #1 priority and i do not want to rob you by accident!
  • complex apparel/skins/accents for dragons may run you more, but simple stuff is included in the base price. lmk if you have any questions about how much the inclusion of an item would be.
(slots)
  • (1)
  • (2)
  • (3)
ViQrefc.png
open! <3
open! <3
ViQrefc.png
@Grotto Hhhhhhh? Oh boy, If it's possible, I would love to grab a gijinka slot. Would you prefer detail discussion in-thread or via PM? <3

I'm looking for something of Rophi!
@Grotto Hhhhhhh? Oh boy, If it's possible, I would love to grab a gijinka slot. Would you prefer detail discussion in-thread or via PM? <3

I'm looking for something of Rophi!
@grotto Wow your art is uhhh incredible, would it be possible to negotiate a couple pieces of human OCs with references? They're my friend's characters but they've got faceclaims and I've drawn them a few times myself if further reference is needed. Cheers!
@grotto Wow your art is uhhh incredible, would it be possible to negotiate a couple pieces of human OCs with references? They're my friend's characters but they've got faceclaims and I've drawn them a few times myself if further reference is needed. Cheers!
if grad school kills me, tell my virtual pets i love them
@grotto I would love a colored gijinka portrait of this guy! He has a gallery linked in his bio with refs of his human form! there's also a Pinterest board with outfit ideas!

@grotto I would love a colored gijinka portrait of this guy! He has a gallery linked in his bio with refs of his human form! there's also a Pinterest board with outfit ideas!

xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
@cgeez of course!! feel free to send me details over PM. thank you so much !! <3
@cgeez of course!! feel free to send me details over PM. thank you so much !! <3
ViQrefc.png
@MaiaBW i can definitely do human OCs! feel free to send me details over PM. i think atm i'll be capping each slot at 2 pieces, but i can let you know once more slots open up!
@MaiaBW i can definitely do human OCs! feel free to send me details over PM. i think atm i'll be capping each slot at 2 pieces, but i can let you know once more slots open up!
ViQrefc.png
@BirdWings of course!! what a fun design -- if there are any other details you'd like included, feel free to send them over PM. otherwise i'll let you know when it's done!
@BirdWings of course!! what a fun design -- if there are any other details you'd like included, feel free to send them over PM. otherwise i'll let you know when it's done!
ViQrefc.png
@grotto i'd love to be on your pinglist if you have one! your art is gorgeous :>
@grotto i'd love to be on your pinglist if you have one! your art is gorgeous :>
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
pinglist! your art is stunningggg ;0
pinglist! your art is stunningggg ;0
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
1 2 3