Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | In need of gems and food
Will trade 4kt for 4g, I’m short on gems rn ;-;

I also don’t have enough food for my lair, please help..
Will trade 4kt for 4g, I’m short on gems rn ;-;

I also don’t have enough food for my lair, please help..
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
What food does your lair primarily eat?
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
@DaisyChain82
You can also check out the Light Flight Cafe for food. Be sure to ping Lykanth.
@DaisyChain82
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
Seafood, plants, then insects, then a few meat eaters
Seafood, plants, then insects, then a few meat eaters
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
[quote name="Valkyriae" date="2021-06-02 18:57:47" ] What food does your lair primarily eat? [/quote] ^_^
Valkyriae wrote on 2021-06-02 18:57:47:

^_^
[quote name="Lodzhal" date="2021-06-02 19:02:33" ] @DaisyChain82 You can also check out the Light Flight Cafe for food. Be sure to ping Lykanth. [/quote] Will do! Thank you so much!
Lodzhal wrote on 2021-06-02 19:02:33:
@DaisyChain82

Will do! Thank you so much!
Sending you some free food; also there's Mama's Soup Kitchen which you can find with this link for free food. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2907867][img]https://imgur.com/y4B7Hb2.png[/img][/url]
Sending you some free food; also there's Mama's Soup Kitchen which you can find with this link for free food.
y4B7Hb2.png
l8yXjZi.png