Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anime busts 30-45USD/G/T(closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@LABS107

hello! if you're willing to draw something for me again, i'd love to commission you once more ^-^

would it be possible to get a coloured headshot for her, please?

my only request is for her to be drawn without the blindfold/mask so you can see her eyes- i really like the way you draw them ahaha ^^

if that's all okay, i'm happy to pay in gems or treasure, whichever you prefer of the two ^^ let me know if there are any problems/you have any questions! :)
@LABS107

hello! if you're willing to draw something for me again, i'd love to commission you once more ^-^

would it be possible to get a coloured headshot for her, please?

my only request is for her to be drawn without the blindfold/mask so you can see her eyes- i really like the way you draw them ahaha ^^

if that's all okay, i'm happy to pay in gems or treasure, whichever you prefer of the two ^^ let me know if there are any problems/you have any questions! :)
18nnSYF.png x
KPUXeyG.gif
x
» lykkhora (lie-kor-ah)
» she/her
» name starts with an l, not i
@Dragonairia sure! And tyyy I'll add you up ,she looks lovely!
@Dragonairia sure! And tyyy I'll add you up ,she looks lovely!
@LABS107

i'm glad you like her! ^-^ sending a cr right now! :D
@LABS107

i'm glad you like her! ^-^ sending a cr right now! :D
18nnSYF.png x
KPUXeyG.gif
x
» lykkhora (lie-kor-ah)
» she/her
» name starts with an l, not i
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
@LABS107 i'd love a colored portrait of my anthro character (ref here) with a gentle smile (so no teeth or fangs showing)? you can draw her wearing some sort of lace blouse (link here) and golden butterfly clips in her hair (link here), along with her normal green ribbons. thank you!!
@LABS107 i'd love a colored portrait of my anthro character (ref here) with a gentle smile (so no teeth or fangs showing)? you can draw her wearing some sort of lace blouse (link here) and golden butterfly clips in her hair (link here), along with her normal green ribbons. thank you!!
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Ribbons added! Have ref of the green ribbons?
@Ribbons added! Have ref of the green ribbons?
@LABS107 she should already be wearing them in her ref, next to her ears! thank you!
@LABS107 she should already be wearing them in her ref, next to her ears! thank you!

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Ribbons sorry to bother again but can you point me where? i see no ribbons in the image linked unless you mean another kind of ribbon? O_O i see a text pointing hair ribbons but is ponting at the brown hair
@Ribbons sorry to bother again but can you point me where? i see no ribbons in the image linked unless you mean another kind of ribbon? O_O i see a text pointing hair ribbons but is ponting at the brown hair
@LABS107 i’m so sorry! i didn’t even realize i sent the wrong reference. here is the correct one: [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/791889564662628362/836145807601696788/cocoa_updated_ref_4.26.2021.png[/img]
@LABS107 i’m so sorry! i didn’t even realize i sent the wrong reference. here is the correct one:
cocoa_updated_ref_4.26.2021.png

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13