Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | leaving fr, full hoard giveaway
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@snerd hello! i was curious if i could take Wisp and/or Astra along with their apparel and familiar? (and if its not too much, maybe one or two past fest skins/familiars?)
@snerd hello! i was curious if i could take Wisp and/or Astra along with their apparel and familiar? (and if its not too much, maybe one or two past fest skins/familiars?)

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
I wish you luck in whatever you go on to do next :0!
If you have it, could I possibly have:
Spellwrought/Voltaic halo (I don't really mind which)
Obscuring Goblin
Bogus Manamonger
I'd also like a sprite if you have any left, but no pressure uvu
I wish you luck in whatever you go on to do next :0!
If you have it, could I possibly have:
Spellwrought/Voltaic halo (I don't really mind which)
Obscuring Goblin
Bogus Manamonger
I'd also like a sprite if you have any left, but no pressure uvu
pronouns are he/him and they/them! Rlgx2nL.png
@snerd Hello, could I possibly take FirstGenOne, Talia and Silvia?
@snerd Hello, could I possibly take FirstGenOne, Talia and Silvia?
eswSnrS.pngSYiQlxK.pngZhnO9yr.png
hi
@snerd if it's not too much trouble could I take Kessla? Thanks!
@snerd if it's not too much trouble could I take Kessla? Thanks!
@snerd I hope you have lots of fun and happiness wherever you go :D

If they haven’t already been taken could I grab Abel, Astra, Wisp, Ghost, or copper claw? I like to collect older dragons and if you ever come back I am more than happy to give you them back. No pressure to respond either ofc, I’m sure lots of people are jumping at the chance to get some pretty dragons! Hope you have a lovely day
@snerd I hope you have lots of fun and happiness wherever you go :D

If they haven’t already been taken could I grab Abel, Astra, Wisp, Ghost, or copper claw? I like to collect older dragons and if you ever come back I am more than happy to give you them back. No pressure to respond either ofc, I’m sure lots of people are jumping at the chance to get some pretty dragons! Hope you have a lovely day
@snerd goodbye and good luck in your future endeavours ;v;

if they're still available by the time you get to me, could I get any of the following apparel (if you have it): companion comet, skeletal chimes, autumnal wreath, will o' the ember, naturalist adornments or any gem mp apparel?

if arwel, andulusite or glynys are still available I'd love to take one (or all, if you don't have the apparel)

thank you so much for doing this c:
@snerd goodbye and good luck in your future endeavours ;v;

if they're still available by the time you get to me, could I get any of the following apparel (if you have it): companion comet, skeletal chimes, autumnal wreath, will o' the ember, naturalist adornments or any gem mp apparel?

if arwel, andulusite or glynys are still available I'd love to take one (or all, if you don't have the apparel)

thank you so much for doing this c:
@snerd Hey! If you have any apparel, skins/accents for Mirrors, Bogsneaks, or Imperials, or familiars from past holidays left, I'd love to have them.

Thank you for sharing with the community and have a great weekend!
@snerd Hey! If you have any apparel, skins/accents for Mirrors, Bogsneaks, or Imperials, or familiars from past holidays left, I'd love to have them.

Thank you for sharing with the community and have a great weekend!
bump cus there's still stuff to go round!
bump cus there's still stuff to go round!
bump
bump
@snerd hey there!
I would love to get Astra and Kahu if you are still looking!:) If you would want anything in return let me know!
@snerd hey there!
I would love to get Astra and Kahu if you are still looking!:) If you would want anything in return let me know!
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35