Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How was your day today?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@mazi I'm so sorry, I definitely know that feeling. I myself have many days like that too. I'm really glad you have your cats to keep you company. Please take care of yourself, and honestly my dms are open if you need to talk. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@mazi I'm so sorry, I definitely know that feeling. I myself have many days like that too. I'm really glad you have your cats to keep you company. Please take care of yourself, and honestly my dms are open if you need to talk.
lMoMteR.png
@vardia that's such a good idea : ) I could definitely use something like that in my life right now lol. Good for you for making an effort to better yourself. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@vardia that's such a good idea : ) I could definitely use something like that in my life right now lol. Good for you for making an effort to better yourself.
lMoMteR.png
@psycho Honestly that sounds lovely, I'm glad you got to spend some time with your mom. And there's always tomorrow (or today rather lol) for drawing : )
@psycho Honestly that sounds lovely, I'm glad you got to spend some time with your mom. And there's always tomorrow (or today rather lol) for drawing : )
lMoMteR.png
@chirithy That's wonderful! I'm glad you had the opportunity to make that connection with your friend, and what a blessing it is to find something that puts your mind at ease and helps calm your whole mental landscape. I hope today is just as good, if not better than yesterday :)
@chirithy That's wonderful! I'm glad you had the opportunity to make that connection with your friend, and what a blessing it is to find something that puts your mind at ease and helps calm your whole mental landscape. I hope today is just as good, if not better than yesterday :)
lMoMteR.png
@corleone That's my fun day... My "I don't have to run day"... ; ) happy Sunday and happy greenskeeper! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@corleone

That's my fun day...

My "I don't have to run day"... ; ) happy Sunday and happy greenskeeper!
lMoMteR.png
[quote name="HallowedBloom6" date="2021-05-23 06:09:15" ] @corleone That's my fun day... My "I don't have to run day"... ; ) happy Sunday and happy greenskeeper! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Likewise! Although someone should look into a week with two Sundays! lol
HallowedBloom6 wrote on 2021-05-23 06:09:15:
@corleone

That's my fun day...

My "I don't have to run day"... ; ) happy Sunday and happy greenskeeper!

Likewise! Although someone should look into a week with two Sundays! lol
[quote name="HallowedBloom6" date="2021-05-22 16:55:29" ] @Ragnal I know the feeling. How was the sushi? [/quote] Not bad, you know! Creme cheese, salt fish and cucumber is the best and simplest variant for me) Do you like this one, or prefer something else?
HallowedBloom6 wrote on 2021-05-22 16:55:29:
@Ragnal I know the feeling. How was the sushi?
Not bad, you know! Creme cheese, salt fish and cucumber is the best and simplest variant for me) Do you like this one, or prefer something else?
u8ULC.gifZ5ccaDf.png4po62.gif
Bad. Tbh it started out very nicely but then all of a sudden. Ruined. And tomorrow as well, or should I say specifically tomorrow.
Bad. Tbh it started out very nicely but then all of a sudden. Ruined. And tomorrow as well, or should I say specifically tomorrow.
rzrrjmF.gif
@ragnal Well honestly, I don't much care for sushi! It looks so fresh and beautiful (especially sashimi) and I want to like it, but I just can't [emoji=coatl scared size=1] I'm really glad you enjoyed it though : )
@ragnal Well honestly, I don't much care for sushi! It looks so fresh and beautiful (especially sashimi) and I want to like it, but I just can't I'm really glad you enjoyed it though : )
lMoMteR.png
@shirow02 Oh no : ( I'm sorry. I'm here if you need a friend.
@shirow02 Oh no : ( I'm sorry. I'm here if you need a friend.
lMoMteR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8