Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cat RP (Sign-ups/OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
I’ll join riverclan lol
I’ll join riverclan lol
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
Oooo I love warriors! I really hope this goes the way you hope it does- it will be nice to be a part of something that doesn't die out.

I'm going to through in a couple of characters! I may or may not add reference photos later, but here are the descriptions and what not.

Character Name: Fallowheart
Clan: Thunderclan
Age & Rank: Warrior, ~4 years
Description: light brown tabby tom with few stripes, hazel eyes, and a white chest and belly.
Backstory: Fallowheart is well known throughout the clan as kind and playful tom. He's of slightly above average intelligence, a reliable hunter, a competent warrior, and loyal and dedicated to his clan and clanmates. He's a cheerful tom who can be counted on even in the worst of times to keep a level head.

Character Name: Quickflower
Age & Rank: Warrior, 1 1/2- 2 years
Description: white and ginger she-cat with green eyes
Backstory: Quickflower is still making her mark on the clan as a recent warrior, but she's proven herself to be capable, at the very least. She's a bit uncertain and tentative of her place in the world, but she shows promise in many areas. She has yet to define herself as a better hunter or fighter, as she hasn't participated in any real battles yet, but she has notably long and sharp claws.

Character Name: Larkrose
Clan: Shadowclan
Age & Rank: Medicine Cat, ~5 years (young, but established)
Description: Spotted golden tabby she-cat with a white mark on her chest
Backstory: Larkrose is a gentle soul who was born to be a medicine cat. She has a calming presence, excels under pressure, and has a great memory for herbs. She looks to Starclan as any clan cat would, and certainly has a relationship with them, but she also believes in taking action over waiting for signs. She strives to be the best clan member and mentor she can be.

(I have many NPC's I'm happy to roleplay as on an as-needed basis to add spice. Please let me know if you need anymore of these or others- I have found I do well managing my interactions with multiple characters at once, and that I enjoy doing so. I am happy to fill roles as needed, both RP and NPC's. I will let you know if I am not suited to a role or if I am overwhelmed.)

NPCs:

Character Name: Hollyflight
Age & Rank: Senior Warrior, ~7
Description: Tortoiseshell she-cat with reddish mask markings
Backstory: Hollyflight is an undeniably loyal yet incendiary cat. She is a fierce warrior in battle, and prefers to use her claws over her words. Despite her prickly appearance, she's dedicated to her clan above all, and believes in the leader of the clan.

Character Name: Cedarfoot
Age & Rank: Elder, ~10-12
Description: Old graying dark brown tabby tom
Backstory: An old, grizzled warrior long past his prime. With creaky bones and an intact sense of humor, this good natured tom delights in visits from his only living son, Fallowheart, and in tormenting new apprentices.

Character Name: Darkwhisper
Age & Rank: Elder, age unknown
Description: old tortoiseshell she-cat with dark clouded eyes
Backstory: Darkwhisker is the oldest cat known to the clans, and no one is certain exactly how old she is. She's mostly blind and deaf, and old age has left her once beautiful pelt dull and greyed. She has lost a few teeth, as well. She's generally fairly quiet, except with those who she is close with. She still has a keen sense of smell, and a more or less sharp mind for her age, and has seen many moons come and go. She is reliant on the clan to care for her.

Character Name: Dewnose
Age & Rank: Elder, ~11
Description: Old grey she-cat with a limp
Backstory: Dewnose was once a fierce warrior who is now retired to the elder's den. She was an old friend and denmate of Larkrose's mother, who died when Larkrose and her sister were young, and was something of a surrogate mother to them. She remembers caring for Darkwhisper as an apprentice herself, and the two she-cats can often be found lying side-by-side.

Character Name: Vinepetal
Age & Rank: Warrior, ~5
Description: Fluffy gold and white she-cat
Backstory: Sister of Larkrose. Decent warrior.

I'll stop there for now! lmk if you have any thoughts, things you'd prefer I change, or anything else! @AndromedaGalaxy
Oooo I love warriors! I really hope this goes the way you hope it does- it will be nice to be a part of something that doesn't die out.

I'm going to through in a couple of characters! I may or may not add reference photos later, but here are the descriptions and what not.

Character Name: Fallowheart
Age & Rank: Warrior, ~4 years
Description: light brown tabby tom with few stripes, hazel eyes, and a white chest and belly.
Backstory: Fallowheart is well known throughout the clan as kind and playful tom. He's of slightly above average intelligence, a reliable hunter, a competent warrior, and loyal and dedicated to his clan and clanmates. He's a cheerful tom who can be counted on even in the worst of times to keep a level head.

Character Name: Quickflower
Age & Rank: Warrior, 1 1/2- 2 years
Description: white and ginger she-cat with green eyes
Backstory: Quickflower is still making her mark on the clan as a recent warrior, but she's proven herself to be capable, at the very least. She's a bit uncertain and tentative of her place in the world, but she shows promise in many areas. She has yet to define herself as a better hunter or fighter, as she hasn't participated in any real battles yet, but she has notably long and sharp claws.

Character Name: Larkrose
Age & Rank: Medicine Cat, ~5 years (young, but established)
Description: Spotted golden tabby she-cat with a white mark on her chest
Backstory: Larkrose is a gentle soul who was born to be a medicine cat. She has a calming presence, excels under pressure, and has a great memory for herbs. She looks to Starclan as any clan cat would, and certainly has a relationship with them, but she also believes in taking action over waiting for signs. She strives to be the best clan member and mentor she can be.

(I have many NPC's I'm happy to roleplay as on an as-needed basis to add spice. Please let me know if you need anymore of these or others- I have found I do well managing my interactions with multiple characters at once, and that I enjoy doing so. I am happy to fill roles as needed, both RP and NPC's. I will let you know if I am not suited to a role or if I am overwhelmed.)

NPCs:

Character Name: Hollyflight
Age & Rank: Senior Warrior, ~7
Description: Tortoiseshell she-cat with reddish mask markings
Backstory: Hollyflight is an undeniably loyal yet incendiary cat. She is a fierce warrior in battle, and prefers to use her claws over her words. Despite her prickly appearance, she's dedicated to her clan above all, and believes in the leader of the clan.

Character Name: Cedarfoot
Age & Rank: Elder, ~10-12
Description: Old graying dark brown tabby tom
Backstory: An old, grizzled warrior long past his prime. With creaky bones and an intact sense of humor, this good natured tom delights in visits from his only living son, Fallowheart, and in tormenting new apprentices.

Character Name: Darkwhisper
Age & Rank: Elder, age unknown
Description: old tortoiseshell she-cat with dark clouded eyes
Backstory: Darkwhisker is the oldest cat known to the clans, and no one is certain exactly how old she is. She's mostly blind and deaf, and old age has left her once beautiful pelt dull and greyed. She has lost a few teeth, as well. She's generally fairly quiet, except with those who she is close with. She still has a keen sense of smell, and a more or less sharp mind for her age, and has seen many moons come and go. She is reliant on the clan to care for her.

Character Name: Dewnose
Age & Rank: Elder, ~11
Description: Old grey she-cat with a limp
Backstory: Dewnose was once a fierce warrior who is now retired to the elder's den. She was an old friend and denmate of Larkrose's mother, who died when Larkrose and her sister were young, and was something of a surrogate mother to them. She remembers caring for Darkwhisper as an apprentice herself, and the two she-cats can often be found lying side-by-side.

Character Name: Vinepetal
Age & Rank: Warrior, ~5
Description: Fluffy gold and white she-cat
Backstory: Sister of Larkrose. Decent warrior.

I'll stop there for now! lmk if you have any thoughts, things you'd prefer I change, or anything else! @AndromedaGalaxy
tOvDFgM.png
https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202105/254030_BXCryx3Y.png

May I join the RP?

Character Name: Softrain
Clan: Thunder Clan
Age & Rank: 14 moons Warrior
Description: Grumpy, Short - tempered, but sensitive.
Backstory:
She was born in a two-leg place, but by the age of 2 moons, she wanted to explore. One day, she left her litter and warm home one day and went exploring. She jumped the wall and landed in Treecut place, meeting a fox. It attacked her, leaving permanent scars everywhere, but a Thunder Clan warrior was in the area and got there in time to save her.
https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202105/254030_BXCryx3Y.png

May I join the RP?

Character Name: Softrain
Clan: Thunder Clan
Age & Rank: 14 moons Warrior
Description: Grumpy, Short - tempered, but sensitive.
Backstory:
She was born in a two-leg place, but by the age of 2 moons, she wanted to explore. One day, she left her litter and warm home one day and went exploring. She jumped the wall and landed in Treecut place, meeting a fox. It attacked her, leaving permanent scars everywhere, but a Thunder Clan warrior was in the area and got there in time to save her.
@scarletsultan

@Flory

Accepted!

Currently not at home, but I’ll add all your characters to the roster once I am!
@scarletsultan

@Flory

Accepted!

Currently not at home, but I’ll add all your characters to the roster once I am!
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
They conversed in the language of the constellations
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
[img]http://64.media.tumblr.com/b1e147967116bd86c337ad0138e8308b/tumblr_og791f4bNK1u34fyoo8_1280.png[/img] Character Name: Clovertail Clan: Windclan Age & Rank: 14 moons/ young warrior (she-cat) Description: Colvertail is an energetic and adventurous young warrior. She is playful and gets along well with younger cats more so than some of her fellow warriors. Clovertail has excellent balance and extraordinary leaping abilities which she uses mostly to hunt prey from notable distances. However, these abilities also make her overly critical of herself. She can be easily frustrated when she is unable to catch prey. She is eager to prove herself to her clan and seeks out affirmation from her trusted clan mates. Backstory: Clovertail had an otherwise unnoteworthy childhood. Early on in training, her mentor noticed her love for climbing and natural ability. He helped foster and grow her strengths through disciplined training and jumping exercises. [img]http://64.media.tumblr.com/773fbd690d8961fffd944d8cc5020393/tumblr_or955cxdq01u34fyoo10_1280.jpg[/img] Character Name: Eagleclaw Clan: Thunderclan Age and rank: 28 moons mid to senior warrior Description: Eagleclaw is a broad and larger than average tom. He was given the suffix -claw at his warrior ceremony for his creative tactics and natural ability in combat. On top of his larger size, Eagleclaw can be an argumentative individual. He usually thinks his way is right and can be very head strong. As an apprentice, he was known to get into many squabbles with other cats; perhaps where he gained some of his combat experience and skills. Nowadays, as a more senior warrior, Eagleclaw no longer picks physical fights and knows how to hold his temper much better. He prefers to teach apprentices similar tactics in fighting as he learned growing up. Backstory: Growing up, Eagleclaw had many siblings and often struggled for his parent's attention. As an apprentice, he knew he was already much bigger than some of the other cats and often used this to his advantage. Whether it be racing to the fresh kill pile or flexing his strength on another apprentice by standing on them during a training exercise. Combat was always the skill that came easiest to him. oppositely, depending on the brush, stealth and hunting could be nearly impossible at times.
tumblr_og791f4bNK1u34fyoo8_1280.png
Character Name: Clovertail
Clan: Windclan
Age & Rank: 14 moons/ young warrior (she-cat)
Description: Colvertail is an energetic and adventurous young warrior. She is playful and gets along well with younger cats more so than some of her fellow warriors. Clovertail has excellent balance and extraordinary leaping abilities which she uses mostly to hunt prey from notable distances. However, these abilities also make her overly critical of herself. She can be easily frustrated when she is unable to catch prey. She is eager to prove herself to her clan and seeks out affirmation from her trusted clan mates.
Backstory: Clovertail had an otherwise unnoteworthy childhood. Early on in training, her mentor noticed her love for climbing and natural ability. He helped foster and grow her strengths through disciplined training and jumping exercises.

tumblr_or955cxdq01u34fyoo10_1280.jpg
Character Name: Eagleclaw
Age and rank: 28 moons mid to senior warrior
Description: Eagleclaw is a broad and larger than average tom. He was given the suffix -claw at his warrior ceremony for his creative tactics and natural ability in combat. On top of his larger size, Eagleclaw can be an argumentative individual. He usually thinks his way is right and can be very head strong. As an apprentice, he was known to get into many squabbles with other cats; perhaps where he gained some of his combat experience and skills. Nowadays, as a more senior warrior, Eagleclaw no longer picks physical fights and knows how to hold his temper much better. He prefers to teach apprentices similar tactics in fighting as he learned growing up.
Backstory: Growing up, Eagleclaw had many siblings and often struggled for his parent's attention. As an apprentice, he knew he was already much bigger than some of the other cats and often used this to his advantage. Whether it be racing to the fresh kill pile or flexing his strength on another apprentice by standing on them during a training exercise. Combat was always the skill that came easiest to him. oppositely, depending on the brush, stealth and hunting could be nearly impossible at times.
@LeafyMcbee

Would you be okay with Clovertail being given an apprentice?
@LeafyMcbee

Would you be okay with Clovertail being given an apprentice?
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
image-1.png tumblr-nvumg1r32b1udenrno4-100.pngtumblr-nvumm3-Yk-Aw1udenrno4-100.png
[center][img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202105/254030_OWeZD3fg.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Character Name:[/b] AsterStar [b]Clan:[/b] Riverclan [b]Age & Rank:[/b] Leader & 29 Moons [b]Description: [/b][Personality Traits & Physical Appearance] AsterStar is a smart, compassionate, loyal, and empathetic, and strong-willed she-cat. However, there are times where she's overwhelmed, and can be a pushover, which can at times make her seem weak to her clanmates. She's a lean, broad-shouldered sleek-furred black and brown she-cat with light amber eyes. [b]Backstory[/b]:[/center] [center]AsterStar had a so-so normal life. Her mother and father, (Storkflight and Timbernose) were good parents, and loved AsterStar with all their hearts, however, after the death of Storkflight's sister, Laurelspring, in a flood that swept over their camp, her parents became cold with each other, and soon split up. Her mother and father never talked about it, but growing up, she heard different things from her clanmates. One of those things being that Timbernose had left Laurelspring to drown, and saved himself, and that Storkflight never forgave him. Aster never got the real truth, and she's not sure if she wanted it. Nonetheless, her parents still have her best life she could have, and it was great. She had a great mentor, who sadly passed away during a bad case of greencough a few months after she'd become deputy, and not soon after that - the old leader, Moonstar lost his life as well, and now here we are. [center][img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202105/254030_C6BSONvz.png[/img] [b]Character Name[/b]: Storkflight [b]Clan:[/b] Riverclan [b]Age & Rank:[/b] 50 & Warrior [b]Description:[/b] Storkflight is a very headstrong and tough she-cat. She has a no bull-dung attitude. If you mess with her, your ears with probably get clawed off. As the mother to the clan leader, she seems to possess a lot of power. She's usually always around Asterstar, advising her on one to do. Her ex-mate, Timbernose, would argue that she's the darkforest cast sitting on their daughters shoulder, in which she would like to claw his nose off upon hearing. She does not purposely mean to seem conniving or controlling, she just genuinely wants to see her daughter succeed in her time as leader, as she truly does care for her and her clan. She has sleek white and brown striped fur with hazel-green eyes. [b]Backstory[/b]: Storkflight's time growing up was rough. Storkflight's mother, Cloudseeker, almost died giving birth to her. Cloudseeker had practically seen her life flash before her eyes. She and her mate, Scorchclaw, from that point forward saw Storkflight as a curse, unlike her older sister, Laurelspring, whom they saw as a blessing. Laurelspring felt terrible for her little sister, as that wasn't something that was her fault. Stork was pretty much raised by her elder sister. Storkflight got scornful looks from her parents, but she didn't care, as far as she was concerned, her only parent was Laurelspring. Fast forward quite a few moons, and Storkflight was in love with a handsome tom, Timbernose. They eventually had a kit, whom they named Asterkit, and they loved her, and Laurelspring loved her too, claiming she was going to be the best aunt. That claim unfortunately fell short. A flood do to heavy rains flooded the camp not even a moon after the birth of Aster. Storkflight had grabbed Asterkit and fled with the other nursing queens, elders, and younger apprentices while the rest of the camp tried to grab what they could and help each other. She was so panicked, as cat after cat found the clan, but none of them her lover, or her dear sister. She eventually left another queen to watch her kit, while she ran back to see what was happening. She had heard a yell of help come from Laurel, and as she reached the flooded camp, her sister was no where to be seen, but she had found Timbernose running up the ridge, panting. Storkflight demanded to know what happened, and Timbernose's explanation was that there was nothing he could do, and that he tried. Storkflight, heartbroken and distraught over the death of her older sister, didn't believe him and blamed him, and soon after that they broke up. [/center] [center] [center][img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202105/286314_dnh6vTp8.png[/img] [b]Character Name:[/b] Timbernose [b]Clan:[/b] Riverclan [b]Age & Rank:[/b] 53 & Warrior [b]Description: [/b]The very opposite of Storkflight, Timbernose is a goofy, and fun-loving tom. He in the view of cats at gatherings though, carries himself with grace and poise. He is serious when he needs to be. He cares deeply for his clan, and even more his daughter, and he would do anything for her. While her mother acts like the darkforest cat on her shoulder, Timbernose acts like a Starclan cat. He usually tried to persuade his daughter NOT to do what Storkflight does, as he always sees her advice laced with harmful intent, but she doesn't see it that way. Timbernose is a peaceful tom, always trying to find ways to avoid conflict. He's a large, broad shouldered, and muscular long-furred tom with brown fur with black stripes and white ear tufts and a white tuft of fur on his chest. He has gorgeous amber eyes. [b]Backstory:[/b] Timbernose was found on the outer edges of the Riverclan border by the horseplace. When he was found, he couldn't have been more than a few hours old. It had been about to storm, so the Riverclan patrol who found him took him back to camp. They went back to check if the mother was around, but there was nothing. He was given to the queens to take care of. He basically saw all of them has their mothers. They all cared for him deeply. but none cared for him as much as Moonstar did. At this time, Moonstar had only been deputy. He had been one of the cats to find little Timbernose on the patrol. Everday after he was found Moonstar had visited him in the nursery, in fact, Moonstar had named him. They had a close bond, a father-son bond. Moonstar was given to him as an apprentice, and they trained together. Their bond and bond grew and grew. Eventually, Moonstar became leader, and he grew distant. It's not that he was cold or anything, leader duties just called for his attention and they didn't get to hang out as much. They still had a bond, they just didn't talk as much as they did. When AsterStar was born, Moonstar was overjoyed, cause as he saw it, he practically had a granddaughter. Moons and moons passed, and as AsterStar grew, the clan went through many conflicts. Clan Vs Clan fights, terrible cases of greencough, whitecough, more floods, you name it. Timbernose was lucky enough to be told my Moonstar himself how much lives he had left, which was one. So, in gratitude of the amazing cat he called son, Moonstar named his granddaughter his deputy. Moons afterward, twolegs came camping around the lake, and with them, dogs. The dogs attacked a patrol that Moonstar was on, and he was gravely injured. He was brought back to camp, but unfortunately nothing could be done. Timbernose's heart broke, as did every cats. Him and Storkflight in some situations don't see eye to eye, and barely speak, but his ex-mate was there at his side as the cat he called father took his last breath. [/center] [b]***WILL BE ADDING MORE CHARACTERS LATER - didn't want this post to get too long*** I'll be adding: - Thunderclan's second Med-Cat - One or two Windclan warriors - A Shadowclan warrior [/b]
254030_OWeZD3fg.png
Character Name: AsterStar
Clan: Riverclan
Age & Rank: Leader & 29 Moons
Description: [Personality Traits & Physical Appearance]
AsterStar is a smart, compassionate, loyal, and empathetic, and strong-willed she-cat. However, there are times where she's overwhelmed, and can be a pushover, which can at times make her seem weak to her clanmates. She's a lean, broad-shouldered sleek-furred black and brown she-cat with light amber eyes.

Backstory:
AsterStar had a so-so normal life. Her mother and father, (Storkflight and Timbernose) were good parents, and loved AsterStar with all their hearts, however, after the death of Storkflight's sister, Laurelspring, in a flood that swept over their camp, her parents became cold with each other, and soon split up. Her mother and father never talked about it, but growing up, she heard different things from her clanmates. One of those things being that Timbernose had left Laurelspring to drown, and saved himself, and that Storkflight never forgave him. Aster never got the real truth, and she's not sure if she wanted it. Nonetheless, her parents still have her best life she could have, and it was great. She had a great mentor, who sadly passed away during a bad case of greencough a few months after she'd become deputy, and not soon after that - the old leader, Moonstar lost his life as well, and now here we are.
254030_C6BSONvz.png
Character Name: Storkflight
Age & Rank: 50 & Warrior
Description: Storkflight is a very headstrong and tough she-cat. She has a no bull-dung attitude. If you mess with her, your ears with probably get clawed off. As the mother to the clan leader, she seems to possess a lot of power. She's usually always around Asterstar, advising her on one to do. Her ex-mate, Timbernose, would argue that she's the darkforest cast sitting on their daughters shoulder, in which she would like to claw his nose off upon hearing. She does not purposely mean to seem conniving or controlling, she just genuinely wants to see her daughter succeed in her time as leader, as she truly does care for her and her clan.
She has sleek white and brown striped fur with hazel-green eyes.
Backstory: Storkflight's time growing up was rough. Storkflight's mother, Cloudseeker, almost died giving birth to her. Cloudseeker had practically seen her life flash before her eyes. She and her mate, Scorchclaw, from that point forward saw Storkflight as a curse, unlike her older sister, Laurelspring, whom they saw as a blessing. Laurelspring felt terrible for her little sister, as that wasn't something that was her fault. Stork was pretty much raised by her elder sister. Storkflight got scornful looks from her parents, but she didn't care, as far as she was concerned, her only parent was Laurelspring. Fast forward quite a few moons, and Storkflight was in love with a handsome tom, Timbernose. They eventually had a kit, whom they named Asterkit, and they loved her, and Laurelspring loved her too, claiming she was going to be the best aunt. That claim unfortunately fell short. A flood do to heavy rains flooded the camp not even a moon after the birth of Aster. Storkflight had grabbed Asterkit and fled with the other nursing queens, elders, and younger apprentices while the rest of the camp tried to grab what they could and help each other. She was so panicked, as cat after cat found the clan, but none of them her lover, or her dear sister. She eventually left another queen to watch her kit, while she ran back to see what was happening. She had heard a yell of help come from Laurel, and as she reached the flooded camp, her sister was no where to be seen, but she had found Timbernose running up the ridge, panting. Storkflight demanded to know what happened, and Timbernose's explanation was that there was nothing he could do, and that he tried. Storkflight, heartbroken and distraught over the death of her older sister, didn't believe him and blamed him, and soon after that they broke up.
286314_dnh6vTp8.png
Character Name: Timbernose
Age & Rank: 53 & Warrior
Description: The very opposite of Storkflight, Timbernose is a goofy, and fun-loving tom. He in the view of cats at gatherings though, carries himself with grace and poise. He is serious when he needs to be. He cares deeply for his clan, and even more his daughter, and he would do anything for her. While her mother acts like the darkforest cat on her shoulder, Timbernose acts like a Starclan cat. He usually tried to persuade his daughter NOT to do what Storkflight does, as he always sees her advice laced with harmful intent, but she doesn't see it that way. Timbernose is a peaceful tom, always trying to find ways to avoid conflict. He's a large, broad shouldered, and muscular long-furred tom with brown fur with black stripes and white ear tufts and a white tuft of fur on his chest. He has gorgeous amber eyes.
Backstory: Timbernose was found on the outer edges of the Riverclan border by the horseplace. When he was found, he couldn't have been more than a few hours old. It had been about to storm, so the Riverclan patrol who found him took him back to camp. They went back to check if the mother was around, but there was nothing. He was given to the queens to take care of. He basically saw all of them has their mothers. They all cared for him deeply. but none cared for him as much as Moonstar did. At this time, Moonstar had only been deputy. He had been one of the cats to find little Timbernose on the patrol. Everday after he was found Moonstar had visited him in the nursery, in fact, Moonstar had named him. They had a close bond, a father-son bond. Moonstar was given to him as an apprentice, and they trained together. Their bond and bond grew and grew. Eventually, Moonstar became leader, and he grew distant. It's not that he was cold or anything, leader duties just called for his attention and they didn't get to hang out as much. They still had a bond, they just didn't talk as much as they did. When AsterStar was born, Moonstar was overjoyed, cause as he saw it, he practically had a granddaughter. Moons and moons passed, and as AsterStar grew, the clan went through many conflicts. Clan Vs Clan fights, terrible cases of greencough, whitecough, more floods, you name it. Timbernose was lucky enough to be told my Moonstar himself how much lives he had left, which was one. So, in gratitude of the amazing cat he called son, Moonstar named his granddaughter his deputy. Moons afterward, twolegs came camping around the lake, and with them, dogs. The dogs attacked a patrol that Moonstar was on, and he was gravely injured. He was brought back to camp, but unfortunately nothing could be done. Timbernose's heart broke, as did every cats. Him and Storkflight in some situations don't see eye to eye, and barely speak, but his ex-mate was there at his side as the cat he called father took his last breath.

***WILL BE ADDING MORE CHARACTERS LATER - didn't want this post to get too long***

I'll be adding:
- Thunderclan's second Med-Cat
- One or two Windclan warriors
- A Shadowclan warrior
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
Yes of course, I think that would be great :)
Yes of course, I think that would be great :)
@AndromedaGalaxy

Hi! Just noticed an error in the listings, Larkrose is meant to be one of the SC Med Cats!

Additionally, please let me know if you need slots filled anywhere, I am happy to pop cats in as needed. I will probably also add a Riverclan member if that is okay?

Edit: I wanted to clear up a confusion as well. When you refer to having only one higher role, do you include Med Cats as a higher role, or just Leader/deputy?
@AndromedaGalaxy

Hi! Just noticed an error in the listings, Larkrose is meant to be one of the SC Med Cats!

Additionally, please let me know if you need slots filled anywhere, I am happy to pop cats in as needed. I will probably also add a Riverclan member if that is okay?

Edit: I wanted to clear up a confusion as well. When you refer to having only one higher role, do you include Med Cats as a higher role, or just Leader/deputy?
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan !

My bad! I go back and forth with reading names so sometimes I misplace them! I'll get that fixed!

You can go ahead and add a Riverclan member! I also just mean Leader/Deputy!

If you wanna go ahead, I think we'll need more Windclan cats. I really in the end wanna get all the Deputy and Leader positions filled.
@ScarletSultan !

My bad! I go back and forth with reading names so sometimes I misplace them! I'll get that fixed!

You can go ahead and add a Riverclan member! I also just mean Leader/Deputy!

If you wanna go ahead, I think we'll need more Windclan cats. I really in the end wanna get all the Deputy and Leader positions filled.
fTNmH4a.png image.png
Andromeda
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82