Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Banescale Breeding Bug
I was wondering why I couldn't breed my banescales as the names are greyed out. Has anyone solved this?
I was wondering why I couldn't breed my banescales as the names are greyed out. Has anyone solved this?
@Oddberry

That's not a lot to go on. Linking to the dragons could help with answering

Best guess though, is that the dragons are too closely related which results in what you're describing (on first selection only, new selections allow one to select impossible pairings)

The Scrying Workshop's "Assay Bloodlines" tool allows for checking if dragons are too closely related to breed. Only takes the ID number input, so it can be used before getting a dragon, too
@Oddberry

That's not a lot to go on. Linking to the dragons could help with answering

Best guess though, is that the dragons are too closely related which results in what you're describing (on first selection only, new selections allow one to select impossible pairings)

The Scrying Workshop's "Assay Bloodlines" tool allows for checking if dragons are too closely related to breed. Only takes the ID number input, so it can be used before getting a dragon, too
@Oddberry if this is about sugar and sunrise, this is because they are relatives (they share grandmother)
@Oddberry if this is about sugar and sunrise, this is because they are relatives (they share grandmother)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
sounds like theyre related, you can check if their compatible with the assay bloodlines https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=bloodlines
sounds like theyre related, you can check if their compatible with the assay bloodlines https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=bloodlines
UL6ZN.gif
Thank you everyone!
Thank you everyone!