Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding Request
1 2 3 4
@Minkling @particlewoman
Hey yall, thanks so much for offering to let me borrow your kiddos! If you could go ahead and send me Tsubasa and Siani, then we can get this show on the road! Luckily the combo of these two dergs is very likely to get the color combo I want, so keep fingers crossed for a boy with cottoncandy so I don't have to keep borrowing kids ;)

Let me know if either of you would like money (as breeding payment) or collateral (as security)~
@Minkling @particlewoman
Hey yall, thanks so much for offering to let me borrow your kiddos! If you could go ahead and send me Tsubasa and Siani, then we can get this show on the road! Luckily the combo of these two dergs is very likely to get the color combo I want, so keep fingers crossed for a boy with cottoncandy so I don't have to keep borrowing kids ;)

Let me know if either of you would like money (as breeding payment) or collateral (as security)~
Hey there @battleaxe! I'd be willing to lend you Cyanide when he's breeding-ready again if you'll still need him then! Unfortunately I did just breed him recently so he's got about 2 weeks til he's ready again, but if you're still looking then, I'm happy to let you borrow him!

Best of luck getting that cotton candy boy!
Hey there @battleaxe! I'd be willing to lend you Cyanide when he's breeding-ready again if you'll still need him then! Unfortunately I did just breed him recently so he's got about 2 weeks til he's ready again, but if you're still looking then, I'm happy to let you borrow him!

Best of luck getting that cotton candy boy!
@battleaxe
sorry for the delayed response, I think I paid 50kt for him, so something in that range would be great :)
@battleaxe
sorry for the delayed response, I think I paid 50kt for him, so something in that range would be great :)
Hey there! You could borrow Bob for breeding if you want :)
Hey there! You could borrow Bob for breeding if you want :)
@battleaxe

Not sure if you still need Wasabi for breeding purposes since I'm a bit late but!! I would absolutely be more than happy to let you borrow him.
@battleaxe

Not sure if you still need Wasabi for breeding purposes since I'm a bit late but!! I would absolutely be more than happy to let you borrow him.
UwUnl7O.png
@battleaxe
Sorry for the late ish reply! I've been away from FR for a little bit. I'm working to get everyone fed back up, but you're welcome to borrow Theo! I love the look of the dragon you're trying for btw!
@battleaxe
Sorry for the late ish reply! I've been away from FR for a little bit. I'm working to get everyone fed back up, but you're welcome to borrow Theo! I love the look of the dragon you're trying for btw!
sBjXpfJ.png
@battleaxe I have a banescale hatchery that I am alright offering some kids from. As for borrowing one of my boys, well. We'll have to negotiate that. I have a ton, so it'll be just easier for both of us if you just check out the link in my sig. Trust me- I have a lot. I think 20 pairs and still three more on the way. And there are still the hatchlings.
@battleaxe I have a banescale hatchery that I am alright offering some kids from. As for borrowing one of my boys, well. We'll have to negotiate that. I have a ton, so it'll be just easier for both of us if you just check out the link in my sig. Trust me- I have a lot. I think 20 pairs and still three more on the way. And there are still the hatchlings.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
@battleaxe You asked if you could borrow Triton for your breeding project. I prefer to keep him in my lair so I bred him. He has a male hatchling with exactly his colors. Let me know if you are interested in Triton's son. If not I'll put him up for sale in the auction house.. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69423225][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694233/69423225_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@battleaxe

You asked if you could borrow Triton for your breeding project. I prefer to keep him in my lair so I bred him. He has a male hatchling with exactly his colors. Let me know if you are interested in Triton's son. If not I'll put him up for sale in the auction house..
69423225_350.png
@PinkWater (Valentine) @Aranelle (Theo) @reduviidaze (Cyanide) @cupidsbow (Taffy)

Ok friends, my first round of breeding didn't work out, but the girl is ready again, so if I could borrow one of your boys I'd super appreciate it! They're all about the same colors wise, so I'll borrow the first one to reply (and of course can offer collateral/payment/etc.)
@PinkWater (Valentine) @Aranelle (Theo) @reduviidaze (Cyanide) @cupidsbow (Taffy)

Ok friends, my first round of breeding didn't work out, but the girl is ready again, so if I could borrow one of your boys I'd super appreciate it! They're all about the same colors wise, so I'll borrow the first one to reply (and of course can offer collateral/payment/etc.)
@battleaxe Valentine is ready to go if I could get a dragon in his place.
@battleaxe Valentine is ready to go if I could get a dragon in his place.
splat.gif
1 2 3 4