Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] [G/USD] Xyk's Art Shop, $5+
1 2
[center] Hello & Welcome to my shop! Thank you for stopping by! UwU [img]https://i.imgur.com/3Bn3AXv.png[/img] This is a Gem/USD Shop! Make sure to read the rules!! There is currently 1 slot available! [quote] Table of Contents: Header [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3008633/1#post_47552927]Rules + Commission Info[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3008633/1#post_47552929]Examples[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3008633#post_47552930]Slots List + Ping List[/url] Reserved[/quote] [/center]
Hello & Welcome to my shop!
Thank you for stopping by! UwU

3Bn3AXv.png

This is a Gem/USD Shop!

Make sure to read the rules!!
There is currently 1 slot available!
Quote:
Table of Contents:

Header
Rules + Commission Info
Examples
Slots List + Ping List
Reserved
[b]RULES / Code of Conduct[/b] [LIST] [*]Be nice. Keep the vibes cool and chill. :) [*]Credit me when posting any commissioned art. [*]FR Rules apply. [/LIST] [b]Information About Commissions[/b] [LIST] [*]Accepting [b]USD[/b] & [color = 6d71d6][b]Gems[/b][/color] only. [b]Converting at 100 Gems to 1 USD.[/b] [*]Prices may vary depending on how complex the character is. [*]Let me know if I made any errors, and I will do my best to fix them! [*][b]Payment must be provided upfront in full for commissions valued above $12[/b]. All others require payment once the final sketch has been approved and completed. [*]USD Payment can be done either through [url=https://ko-fi.com/xykriel]Ko-Fi[/url] or PayPal. [*]Tips are not required, but greatly appreciated. [*]Payment is only required after the commission has been accepted and is confirmed to be in production (as in, not 2nd in line). [*][i]Turnaround time can range from 2 to 3 days to a week or two. Please allow at least two weeks after the request has been accepted for the art to be completed.[/i] [*]Follow the request guidelines. I will ignore posts that do not include the requested information. [*]Requested Characters MUST have either pre-existing art or reference sheets available. (as in, I don't design characters) [*]I retain the right to reject any commissions that make me uncomfortable either outright upon request or via refund during production. [/LIST] I WILL Draw: [LIST] [*]Anthropomorphic / Furry [*]Dragons [*]Non-Human Creatures / Feral [*]Slight Gore or Blood in accordance with FR ToS [/LIST] I will NOT Draw: [LIST] [*]NSFW [*]Humans [*]Incredibly Complex Designs, Which Include: [LIST] [*]Apparel Hell [*]Medium or Large sized Intricate Tattoos that must be replicated exactly [*]Mecha [*]Iridescent or Metallic Textures/Colors that cover large portions of the character[LIST] [*]Note that such details would be overly simplified if accepted at all. [/LIST] [/LIST] [/LIST] [quote = Commission Details] [center] Base Prices: Head-shots / Busts * * * [b]$5 - $8[/b] Half Body / Waist Up * * * [b]$10 - $15[/b] Full-Body * * * [b]$12 - $18[/b] [/center] All art will be [b]Roughly[/b] Lined, Cel-Shaded, & Colored. Prices may vary depending on how complex the character designs / accompanying apparel are. [center][b] Add-ons: [/b] For reference: Bust / Waist Up / Full-Body [/center] [LIST] [*]Refined Line-art * * * Add roughly [b]$3 / $5 / $8[/b] Based on base price. Will vary based on character complexity. [*]Smooth/Blended Shadows * * * + [b]$2 / $3 / $4[/b] Based on Total Price [*]Additional Characters * * * [b]80% to 95%[/b] of what would be the cost of an individual piece to be added Per Additional Character. [LIST] [*]Scaled based on complexity and visibility of additional character. Does not include multiple images of different characters. May vary widely within the defined scope. [LIST] [*]As in, a character who only has a head visible will be priced as a Bust/Headshot. [/LIST] [/LIST] [*]Large Non Apparel Props / Simple Background * * * + [b]$5[/b] [/LIST] [/quote] [quote =***Required Information***] [u] Character Name[/u]: [i]Not Required[/i] [u]Character Reference Information[/u]: [i]Required.[/i] Links to images/reference sheets/profiles. [u]Character Description / Personality[/u]: [i]Not Required, but will generally lead to vibe-based/a surprise piece.[/i] A [b]brief[/b] description of the character's general mood or emotions. [u]Requested Activity/Pose Info[/u]: [i]See Above. General [b]Request[/b] for a pose. Everything else up to my discretion.[/i] A reference image or brief description of the pose (ie, a dance) or activity (ie, reading) desired. [u] Requested Mood[/u]: [i]Not Required.[/i] General tone/mood of the character or piece. [u]Extra Info[/u]: [i]Not Required.[/i] Anything I may have missed in regards to necessary information. [quote =Blank Template] Character Name: Character Reference Information: Character Description / Personality: Requested Activity/Pose Info: Requested Mood: Payment Method: Extra Info: [/quote] [/quote] Once I have confirmed your request, I will send you a PM to request payment! If I have rejected your order, I will ping you here and inform you why.
RULES / Code of Conduct
  • Be nice. Keep the vibes cool and chill. :)
  • Credit me when posting any commissioned art.
  • FR Rules apply.

Information About Commissions
  • Accepting USD & Gems only. Converting at 100 Gems to 1 USD.
  • Prices may vary depending on how complex the character is.
  • Let me know if I made any errors, and I will do my best to fix them!
  • Payment must be provided upfront in full for commissions valued above $12. All others require payment once the final sketch has been approved and completed.
  • USD Payment can be done either through Ko-Fi or PayPal.
  • Tips are not required, but greatly appreciated.
  • Payment is only required after the commission has been accepted and is confirmed to be in production (as in, not 2nd in line).
  • Turnaround time can range from 2 to 3 days to a week or two. Please allow at least two weeks after the request has been accepted for the art to be completed.
  • Follow the request guidelines. I will ignore posts that do not include the requested information.
  • Requested Characters MUST have either pre-existing art or reference sheets available. (as in, I don't design characters)
  • I retain the right to reject any commissions that make me uncomfortable either outright upon request or via refund during production.

I WILL Draw:
  • Anthropomorphic / Furry
  • Dragons
  • Non-Human Creatures / Feral
  • Slight Gore or Blood in accordance with FR ToS

I will NOT Draw:
  • NSFW
  • Humans
  • Incredibly Complex Designs, Which Include:
    • Apparel Hell
    • Medium or Large sized Intricate Tattoos that must be replicated exactly
    • Mecha
    • Iridescent or Metallic Textures/Colors that cover large portions of the character
      • Note that such details would be overly simplified if accepted at all.

Commission Details wrote:
Base Prices:

Head-shots / Busts * * * $5 - $8
Half Body / Waist Up * * * $10 - $15
Full-Body * * * $12 - $18

All art will be Roughly Lined, Cel-Shaded, & Colored. Prices may vary depending on how complex the character designs / accompanying apparel are.

Add-ons:

For reference:
Bust / Waist Up / Full-Body
  • Refined Line-art * * * Add roughly $3 / $5 / $8 Based on base price. Will vary based on character complexity.
  • Smooth/Blended Shadows * * * + $2 / $3 / $4 Based on Total Price
  • Additional Characters * * * 80% to 95% of what would be the cost of an individual piece to be added Per Additional Character.
    • Scaled based on complexity and visibility of additional character. Does not include multiple images of different characters. May vary widely within the defined scope.
      • As in, a character who only has a head visible will be priced as a Bust/Headshot.
  • Large Non Apparel Props / Simple Background * * * + $5

***Required Information*** wrote:

Character Name
: Not Required

Character Reference Information: Required. Links to images/reference sheets/profiles.

Character Description / Personality: Not Required, but will generally lead to vibe-based/a surprise piece. A brief description of the character's general mood or emotions.

Requested Activity/Pose Info: See Above. General Request for a pose. Everything else up to my discretion. A reference image or brief description of the pose (ie, a dance) or activity (ie, reading) desired.

Requested Mood
: Not Required. General tone/mood of the character or piece.

Extra Info: Not Required. Anything I may have missed in regards to necessary information.

Blank Template wrote:

Character Name:

Character Reference Information:

Character Description / Personality:

Requested Activity/Pose Info:

Requested Mood:

Payment Method:

Extra Info:

Once I have confirmed your request, I will send you a PM to request payment! If I have rejected your order, I will ping you here and inform you why.
[center][b]Example Art![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PsObGaG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VpGTxoP.png[/img] [quote = Example Line] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zsDv34i.png[/img][/quote] Finished Commissions: [/center]
Example Art!

PsObGaG.png
VpGTxoP.png
Example Line wrote:
zsDv34i.png

Finished Commissions:
The Slots! 1. croninians - 56443 - Pending Review - 60% Complete : [img]https://i.imgur.com/xKulazv.png[/img] 2.
The Slots!

1. croninians - 56443 - Pending Review - 60% Complete : xKulazv.png

Having some Reservations
Having some Reservations
Hhope I'm doing this right! Now Open!
Hhope I'm doing this right! Now Open!
boop UwU
boop UwU
U.U
U.U
[center]ooh! i'd love to request a commission of one of my dergs if that's cool! a regular fullbody version of this character:[/center] [center][b]character name:[/b] cloudjumper [b]character ref info:[/b] here he is lol [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4206384][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/42064/4206384_350.png[/img][/url] [b]character description/personality:[/b] his page gives more context about him, but he's pretty straightforward + a bit of a stickler for perfection but not a bad guy. (insists he's not a nerd but he IS indeed a nerd) [b]requested activity/pose info:[/b] maybe him chilling and reading or something! nothing high action [b]requested mood:[/b] i'll leave this mostly up to you lol. maybe something contemplative [b]payment method:[/b] usd on paypal if that's alright! [b]extra info:[/b] there isn't much i can think of that isn't covered either here or on his page! he's one of the oldest dragons in my lair and i have a soft spot for him, so i've been meaning to get some art of him done haha ^^'[/center]
ooh! i'd love to request a commission of one of my dergs if that's cool! a regular fullbody version of this character:
character name: cloudjumper

character ref info: here he is lol

4206384_350.png

character description/personality: his page gives more context about him, but he's pretty straightforward + a bit of a stickler for perfection but not a bad guy. (insists he's not a nerd but he IS indeed a nerd)

requested activity/pose info: maybe him chilling and reading or something! nothing high action

requested mood: i'll leave this mostly up to you lol. maybe something contemplative

payment method: usd on paypal if that's alright!

extra info: there isn't much i can think of that isn't covered either here or on his page! he's one of the oldest dragons in my lair and i have a soft spot for him, so i've been meaning to get some art of him done haha ^^'
BEXx3Jf.gifarcanist.png
vibin
vibin
1 2