Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV Pai/Oran, KS, and Pots (1:180)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 76 77
@Wych

Hello there! I have 5 quaint pets that I can sell for gems.

1 Astronomouse
1 Lightbulb Deer
1 Goldfish Sealing
1 Seanaut Pup
1 Anemone Sprite

I also have 18425 potatoes. I'm trying to get some gems to buy a Corgi this time. ^^
@Wych

Hello there! I have 5 quaint pets that I can sell for gems.

1 Astronomouse
1 Lightbulb Deer
1 Goldfish Sealing
1 Seanaut Pup
1 Anemone Sprite

I also have 18425 potatoes. I'm trying to get some gems to buy a Corgi this time. ^^
@Shamayim Aww, yay I love Corgis! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I should be able to buy all those pets and the potatoes, I will send you a 1-way CR with the gems. Do you want to link me a trade? ^^
@Shamayim Aww, yay I love Corgis!

I should be able to buy all those pets and the potatoes, I will send you a 1-way CR with the gems. Do you want to link me a trade? ^^
@Wych

I think they're really cute and I love how they look super happy all the time, but I've never seen one in real life! At least one of my dragons will have one, haha! : D I already sent you the potatoes.

Here's the trade on DV! ^^

https://dappervolk.com/trade/3933846
@Wych

I think they're really cute and I love how they look super happy all the time, but I've never seen one in real life! At least one of my dragons will have one, haha! : D I already sent you the potatoes.

Here's the trade on DV! ^^

https://dappervolk.com/trade/3933846
@Shamayim Got 'em! I offered on the trade lot and sent over your CR, too :) I love dogs so much and corgis are one of my favorite breeds, they're quite fun since they have a little bit of a waddle to them when they walk and it's sooo cute. I think my dog might be mixed with some Corgi cause she has that look about her but she's mostly got Chihuahua attitude! [emoji=skydancer laughing size=1]
@Shamayim Got 'em! I offered on the trade lot and sent over your CR, too :)

I love dogs so much and corgis are one of my favorite breeds, they're quite fun since they have a little bit of a waddle to them when they walk and it's sooo cute. I think my dog might be mixed with some Corgi cause she has that look about her but she's mostly got Chihuahua attitude!
@Wych

I already accepted the trade on DV. Yes, I love the way they walk and their big ears and tiny legs too! Your dog sounds really cute! ^^ But hey, I think you sent me a wrong amount of gems! I sold you 5 pets for 8 gems each and 18425 potatoes. The pets are worth 40 gems and the potatoes are worth 67, so the total is 107!
@Wych

I already accepted the trade on DV. Yes, I love the way they walk and their big ears and tiny legs too! Your dog sounds really cute! ^^ But hey, I think you sent me a wrong amount of gems! I sold you 5 pets for 8 gems each and 18425 potatoes. The pets are worth 40 gems and the potatoes are worth 67, so the total is 107!
@Shamayim It's okay, it was intentional :) I gave you a couple extras cause it makes me happy that you're getting a Corgi
@Shamayim It's okay, it was intentional :) I gave you a couple extras cause it makes me happy that you're getting a Corgi
New day, new boop
New day, new boop
@wych

i got 15334 potatoes
@wych

i got 15334 potatoes
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
@Unknxwn I can trade for those It comes out to an uneven gem number but I round up so it'd be 56 gems. I'll send a 1-way CR with the gems, I am Hex#148 over on DV. :)
@Unknxwn I can trade for those It comes out to an uneven gem number but I round up so it'd be 56 gems. I'll send a 1-way CR with the gems, I am Hex#148 over on DV. :)
@wych

alrighty lol
@wych

alrighty lol
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 76 77