Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV Pai/Oran, KS, and Pots (1:180)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77
Hi! I've got some KS pets I'm looking to sell if you're interested. I'm willing to accept gems or potatoes for payment, and I'm potentially also interested in 5 digit dragons or high value FR items (like the sprites).

I'm not too sure what the going rate is for the KS pets, since it seems like they don't get traded as much as prices are all over the place, but I'll list what I have.

- 4-digit onyx dragonlet
- 5-digit opal valkyrie
- onyx mirror
- jeweled harp
- 2 5-digit seasnakes
- 2 5-digit kelpcats
Hi! I've got some KS pets I'm looking to sell if you're interested. I'm willing to accept gems or potatoes for payment, and I'm potentially also interested in 5 digit dragons or high value FR items (like the sprites).

I'm not too sure what the going rate is for the KS pets, since it seems like they don't get traded as much as prices are all over the place, but I'll list what I have.

- 4-digit onyx dragonlet
- 5-digit opal valkyrie
- onyx mirror
- jeweled harp
- 2 5-digit seasnakes
- 2 5-digit kelpcats
@gentleTendencies hello! I am currently looking for a second valk/harp and dragon/mirror. :)

The prices are a bit odd right now for sure. There seems to be several up for trade/offers but the prices folks are willing to pay and sellers are willing to accept seem to be at odds, so even though there are buyers and sellers out there very few trades seem to be happening. I know a few who are looking for about 60kg for the mirror or harp or pets but that is unfortunately more than I can justify myself at the moment.
@gentleTendencies hello! I am currently looking for a second valk/harp and dragon/mirror. :)

The prices are a bit odd right now for sure. There seems to be several up for trade/offers but the prices folks are willing to pay and sellers are willing to accept seem to be at odds, so even though there are buyers and sellers out there very few trades seem to be happening. I know a few who are looking for about 60kg for the mirror or harp or pets but that is unfortunately more than I can justify myself at the moment.
Hey! I didn't see if you had any interest in rarer IDs, but I have a 5 digits spirit of kindness and prismatic bell pup in here if you're interested (also some 4/5 digits)
https://dappervolk.com/menagerie/18112
Hey! I didn't see if you had any interest in rarer IDs, but I have a 5 digits spirit of kindness and prismatic bell pup in here if you're interested (also some 4/5 digits)
https://dappervolk.com/menagerie/18112
@VitaNuova hey there, thanks for posting! DV is in maintenance right now so I won't be able to look yet but I will have a look asap. I might be most interested in 4 or 5 digits, as I am not currently seeking extras for Pup or SoK but I will definitely let you know if I see anything!
@VitaNuova hey there, thanks for posting! DV is in maintenance right now so I won't be able to look yet but I will have a look asap. I might be most interested in 4 or 5 digits, as I am not currently seeking extras for Pup or SoK but I will definitely let you know if I see anything!
Okay cool, gotcha!
Okay cool, gotcha!
I have 50,325 potatoes. Could I trade for gems?
I have 50,325 potatoes. Could I trade for gems?
ShinyRelicLedian.png
@MirrorrorriM hey again! I'm so sorry for the delay I can do that if you're still looking to trade :) that should be 183g for the pots. I am Hex #148 over on DV can you send me a quick ping if you'd still like to trade and I'll send over the 1-way CR with your gems! Thanks again!
@MirrorrorriM hey again! I'm so sorry for the delay I can do that if you're still looking to trade :) that should be 183g for the pots. I am Hex #148 over on DV can you send me a quick ping if you'd still like to trade and I'll send over the 1-way CR with your gems! Thanks again!
@Wych

I'll send them over now then! Thanks.
@Wych

I'll send them over now then! Thanks.
ShinyRelicLedian.png
Thank you for trading! ^^
Thank you for trading! ^^
^
^
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 76 77