Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey. Hey you.
1 2
@Beaker

To be honest, I think it's a lot more creative than the typical "edgy" names I've been running into while peeking into lairs around my Flight.

Maybe I'm not much of a Plague after all, ahaha.

Aw, you don't seem grumpy at all, shush.
@Beaker

To be honest, I think it's a lot more creative than the typical "edgy" names I've been running into while peeking into lairs around my Flight.

Maybe I'm not much of a Plague after all, ahaha.

Aw, you don't seem grumpy at all, shush.
@Liquorice Grumpy Beaks is grumpy. [img]http://i.imgur.com/istM0q4.gif[/img] Well I'm glad I at least [i]look[/i] creative. Because it's actually just laziness! Hooray~ Keep in mind, there is an option to change flight.. although I forget how long you have to wait to switch flights. 6 months maybe? ._. /coaxes to ice flight.
@Liquorice

Grumpy Beaks is grumpy.
istM0q4.gif

Well I'm glad I at least look creative. Because it's actually just laziness! Hooray~

Keep in mind, there is an option to change flight.. although I forget how long you have to wait to switch flights. 6 months maybe? ._. /coaxes to ice flight.
48vur6d.png
@Beaker

My default scheme is sweets, so I'm almost in the same boat as you, though uh... you're at least smart enough to breed for a particular color set that makes choosing said names based on color easier. There's a surprising lack of blue sweets in the real world, or so Google has informed me.

Yes, I think it's 6 months or something.

I was actually thinking about Ice--I love the eye color it gives--but now I kind of have friends in Plague so I'm a little wary on switching just yet. It might suit the Skydancer I'm aiming for, so maybe...
@Beaker

My default scheme is sweets, so I'm almost in the same boat as you, though uh... you're at least smart enough to breed for a particular color set that makes choosing said names based on color easier. There's a surprising lack of blue sweets in the real world, or so Google has informed me.

Yes, I think it's 6 months or something.

I was actually thinking about Ice--I love the eye color it gives--but now I kind of have friends in Plague so I'm a little wary on switching just yet. It might suit the Skydancer I'm aiming for, so maybe...
@Liquorice
Theres a surprising lack of blue fruits too. :c I tried that once. Ha!

It's okay, I only tease about FORCING YOU TO SWITCH. >:D I actually joined as Arcane, then grew a crush on the Icewarden, had a bunch of running jokes about said crush, then when they introduce Flight Switch I nearly cried with joy. Now the icewarden is stuck with me. :3
@Liquorice
Theres a surprising lack of blue fruits too. :c I tried that once. Ha!

It's okay, I only tease about FORCING YOU TO SWITCH. >:D I actually joined as Arcane, then grew a crush on the Icewarden, had a bunch of running jokes about said crush, then when they introduce Flight Switch I nearly cried with joy. Now the icewarden is stuck with me. :3
48vur6d.png
@Beaker

I tried that for all of five minutes. Blue isn't terribly common in nature where edibles are concerned, I guess. Oh well. c'=

It's all good. He's definitely a handsome dragon. [nudgenudge]
@Beaker

I tried that for all of five minutes. Blue isn't terribly common in nature where edibles are concerned, I guess. Oh well. c'=

It's all good. He's definitely a handsome dragon. [nudgenudge]
@Liquorice You are absolutely right! He is a hunk. c; HAH. There is one large and final thing I must ask you. [img]http://i.imgur.com/a1031pi.png[/img]
@Liquorice
You are absolutely right! He is a hunk. c; HAH.

There is one large and final thing I must ask you.
a1031pi.png
48vur6d.png
@Beaker [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/9f6108174c9c816a21fed9c66906cf39/tumblr_inline_n7rc9zgOY51r9hjrt.png[/img] ... Maybe.
@Beaker

tumblr_inline_n7rc9zgOY51r9hjrt.png

... Maybe.
@liquorice

you're mine now *u*
@liquorice

you're mine now *u*
48vur6d.png
@Beaker

Ssshhhh
@Beaker

Ssshhhh