Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LastBreath’s tiny art shop (close) [T/G
1 2 3
@lastbreath Hm, a lioden artist I see? Username: glacierstar Art style: full piece Link to ref/character:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48111872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481119/48111872_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression: well he has a mask on so..
@lastbreath
Hm, a lioden artist I see?

Username: glacierstar
Art style: full piece
Link to ref/character:
48111872_350.png

Expression: well he has a mask on so..

tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@Underlander @Glacierstar
I’ll get to you commissions right away! You guys can pay half or full payment upfront. Sorry for the late reply!

@Yoaisami
I thought the gem prices looked high, my bad.
@Underlander @Glacierstar
I’ll get to you commissions right away! You guys can pay half or full payment upfront. Sorry for the late reply!

@Yoaisami
I thought the gem prices looked high, my bad.
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
@LastBreath

Might I be able to grab a piece for this gal?

Username: BioSkyFall
Art style: Lineart w/ colour + cell shading
Link to ref/character: LINK
Expression: She doesn't show much expression, just having all four eyes looking at you eerily would be grand.
I'll send payment Over as soon as you confirm :>
@LastBreath

Might I be able to grab a piece for this gal?

Username: BioSkyFall
Art style: Lineart w/ colour + cell shading
Link to ref/character: LINK
Expression: She doesn't show much expression, just having all four eyes looking at you eerily would be grand.
I'll send payment Over as soon as you confirm :>
@LastBreath Username: StarJumper Art Style: Full piece Could the background be a pinkish/purple with some white fluffy clouds and a crescent moon please? Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51083846] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510839/51083846_350.png[/img] [/url] Expression: He's a soft boy so I'd imagine him to have a soft smile. Once you confirm, I can send payment in a few hours from now (When I wake up, I'm heading to sleep since it's 3 am my time)
@LastBreath

Username: StarJumper
Art Style: Full piece
Could the background be a pinkish/purple with some white fluffy clouds and a crescent moon please?
Dragon:

51083846_350.png

Expression: He's a soft boy so I'd imagine him to have a soft smile.
Once you confirm, I can send payment in a few hours from now (When I wake up, I'm heading to sleep since it's 3 am my time)

starjumper_com.png
@BioSkyFall @StarJumper
I’ll get to your commission quickly! Thanks for commissioning me!
@BioSkyFall @StarJumper
I’ll get to your commission quickly! Thanks for commissioning me!
Hi again, I was wondering if you can draw two animals together in a full piece?
Hi again, I was wondering if you can draw two animals together in a full piece?
@BioSkyFall
I’d be willing to!
@BioSkyFall
I’d be willing to!
I would love to have Diana drawn again with her partner Lumi!
Diana Link
Lumi Link

Thank you :D I'll send over payment + tip <3
I would love to have Diana drawn again with her partner Lumi!
Diana Link
Lumi Link

Thank you :D I'll send over payment + tip <3
Bump :)
Bump :)
@LastBreath

Hello! I really like your commisions and I think you might enjoy a fun thing I'm doing around the art sales forums! I'm basically doing an offer sort of thing where I let an artist draw any of my dragons they want in any way they want! I'll be paying full of course, I like doing this kind of stuff. I love experimenting with my money and I've got enough money to happily do things like this! Pick any dragon you want, one you need more practice on, or just one who catches your eye! Here's the actual form filled out

Username/ID: AppleLeaf
Wanted Art: Full Piece
Link to ref/character: Any dragon from any page or tab that you like
Expression: (optional): Whatever you think fits them!
@LastBreath

Hello! I really like your commisions and I think you might enjoy a fun thing I'm doing around the art sales forums! I'm basically doing an offer sort of thing where I let an artist draw any of my dragons they want in any way they want! I'll be paying full of course, I like doing this kind of stuff. I love experimenting with my money and I've got enough money to happily do things like this! Pick any dragon you want, one you need more practice on, or just one who catches your eye! Here's the actual form filled out

Username/ID: AppleLeaf
Wanted Art: Full Piece
Link to ref/character: Any dragon from any page or tab that you like
Expression: (optional): Whatever you think fits them!
MLIYmIh.png
1 2 3