Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 20+ g1s for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6
@edchup
sounds good! i'll send a CR
@edchup
sounds good! i'll send a CR
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
I’ve been eyeballing that silver/platinum/latte girl for a few days and I finally decided to buy her ; v ; she is so pretty, best of luck selling the rest!
I’ve been eyeballing that silver/platinum/latte girl for a few days and I finally decided to buy her ; v ; she is so pretty, best of luck selling the rest!
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz oh, thank you so much!! she's definitely gorgeous but didn't quite suit my lair, so i hope you enjoy her :D
@Novawaltz oh, thank you so much!! she's definitely gorgeous but didn't quite suit my lair, so i hope you enjoy her :D
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
@edchup How much would you want for her? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55033586][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/550336/55033586_350.png[/img][/url]
@edchup How much would you want for her?
55033586_350.png

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@Incantamentum oh heck i just realized i don't even own that dragon anymore, i must have not noticed she was sold and didn't edit my thread x_x sorry about that!
@Incantamentum oh heck i just realized i don't even own that dragon anymore, i must have not noticed she was sold and didn't edit my thread x_x sorry about that!
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
@edchup Oh, I should have noticed while looking at her. It’s fine!
@edchup Oh, I should have noticed while looking at her. It’s fine!

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@edchup hey how much for the chartreuse and sanguine male tundra? if no one else has nipped him
@edchup hey how much for the chartreuse and sanguine male tundra? if no one else has nipped him
isnt life so inconsistent
@shrimped i'm thinking like.. 80g?
@shrimped i'm thinking like.. 80g?
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
@edchup deal! ill pop over a crossroad
@edchup deal! ill pop over a crossroad
isnt life so inconsistent
^
^
beakersmall.png