Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding Request
1 2 3 4
@battleaxe Oh, so he'll be studding in your clan? I saw the Light eyes on the scry and thought he'd be in another lair. In that case, it's fine. I also trust you. :)

He'll be RTB in 2 weeks exactly, and everything else is fine by me.
@battleaxe Oh, so he'll be studding in your clan? I saw the Light eyes on the scry and thought he'd be in another lair. In that case, it's fine. I also trust you. :)

He'll be RTB in 2 weeks exactly, and everything else is fine by me.
splat.gif
@PinkWater
Oh okay! Sweet that works for me~ I just had the light eyes on him because on my original scries (before I found my girl) I had one with light eyes and one with water eyes and then the girl i got wound up with light eyes instead so I just hadn't changed around the boy scry because lazy lmao

Thanks again~ <3
@PinkWater
Oh okay! Sweet that works for me~ I just had the light eyes on him because on my original scries (before I found my girl) I had one with light eyes and one with water eyes and then the girl i got wound up with light eyes instead so I just hadn't changed around the boy scry because lazy lmao

Thanks again~ <3
@battleaxe

I picked up my unnamed boy cos I loved his colours and never quite worked out what to do with him, so he'd be available for stud or sale if you need :)
@battleaxe

I picked up my unnamed boy cos I loved his colours and never quite worked out what to do with him, so he'd be available for stud or sale if you need :)
@cherrytrees
Oh! Well tbh he is quite lovely himself... if you were to sell him what kind of price would you want?
@cherrytrees
Oh! Well tbh he is quite lovely himself... if you were to sell him what kind of price would you want?
@battleaxe It was really hard to find Triton and I would prefer him to stay in my lair. I put him on a nest with Melusine (if you go to my lair she is next too him) and hopefully they'll have a male hatchling you could use.
@battleaxe It was really hard to find Triton and I would prefer him to stay in my lair. I put him on a nest with Melusine (if you go to my lair she is next too him) and hopefully they'll have a male hatchling you could use.
@battleaxe

You can borrow Siani whenever if you want to breed him. I just want him back eventually bc he's my pan boi.
@battleaxe

You can borrow Siani whenever if you want to breed him. I just want him back eventually bc he's my pan boi.
free_walking_loki_icon_by_ptilopsis-d5ui3q0.gif AdalxfM.png 2276e5c5df0177f85414338378fe1480-d9nochb.gif
any pronouns|FRT +2|Pansexual|Atax is bae|#Mintax
I am afraid I can’t help you as siani is part of a dedicated breeding part and will not be allowed to nest with any other dragon. I could however breed him and let you have a baby if you’d be interested.
I am afraid I can’t help you as siani is part of a dedicated breeding part and will not be allowed to nest with any other dragon. I could however breed him and let you have a baby if you’d be interested.
Just a friendly neighborhood Potato Vtuber raising his dragons.
@battleaxe hey, if you're still interested in breeding Taffy, I'd be willing to loan him to you. My only request is I would like him back eventually.
@battleaxe hey, if you're still interested in breeding Taffy, I'd be willing to loan him to you. My only request is I would like him back eventually.
@battleaxe I forgot to mention, hes ready to breed right now, so if you're interested, just let me know whenever
@battleaxe I forgot to mention, hes ready to breed right now, so if you're interested, just let me know whenever
@battleaxe I'm happy to send her whenever you're ready for her
@battleaxe I'm happy to send her whenever you're ready for her
1 2 3 4