Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | F. Guardian to fit Accent
So, I stumbled across an old accent that I [i]used[/i] to have a dragon that fit. I'm not entirely sure what happened to her. But I really want to use my accent. The problem is, I don't have a girl to fit it. Thus.... I am looking for these exact colors and genes only! Please do not offer me something close, as that will throw off the effect I am looking for. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=42&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=38&winggene=24&wings=55&auth=433daa21c84d2dc0bd79b599d61ba7bb67541ec7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [size=5]Antique Fade, Brown Noxtide, Sable Veined Light flight Dark Sclera.[/size] Put all together, accent, outfit and all, she will end up like this: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1423350&skin=19893&apparel=24049,24053,24051,24052&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] I am willing to pay up to 75kT for this exact girl. Please let me know if you have what I am looking for or can breed it. :)
So, I stumbled across an old accent that I used to have a dragon that fit. I'm not entirely sure what happened to her. But I really want to use my accent. The problem is, I don't have a girl to fit it. Thus....

I am looking for these exact colors and genes only! Please do not offer me something close, as that will throw off the effect I am looking for.
dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=42&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=38&winggene=24&wings=55&auth=433daa21c84d2dc0bd79b599d61ba7bb67541ec7&dummyext=prev.png
Antique Fade, Brown Noxtide, Sable Veined
Light flight Dark Sclera.

Put all together, accent, outfit and all, she will end up like this:

scry?sdid=1423350&skin=19893&apparel=24049,24053,24051,24052&xt=dressing.png

I am willing to pay up to 75kT for this exact girl. Please let me know if you have what I am looking for or can breed it. :)
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
Bump...
Bump...
brewing.png
Bump...
Bump...
brewing.png
@WarriorMaiden there are only 3 dragons on the entire site with those colors. Looks like you've got a breeding project ahead of you.
@WarriorMaiden there are only 3 dragons on the entire site with those colors. Looks like you've got a breeding project ahead of you.
3GDu8cA.png
@queerqueg
I saw... That was one of the first things I looked up. Unfortunately, I already have a breeding project, so I figured why not enlist the help of a few other people that may have a pair that could produce this? :)
@queerqueg
I saw... That was one of the first things I looked up. Unfortunately, I already have a breeding project, so I figured why not enlist the help of a few other people that may have a pair that could produce this? :)
brewing.png